Mission 40: It Hurts. Badly.

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Gone-Jin)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TONc62E0uM

 

 

You felt his breath approaching. You opened your eyes and turned your head away. He stopped. "Noona..."

"Please..." You whispered. "You can't do this..."

"But why?" He asked. You shook your head and pushed him away so that you could go to your classroom.

*Hyunri noona...* Hansol just stood there woodenly.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

The next morning, Youngjae woke up in a dizzy state. He blinked for a few times then turned around to see what was going on. To his surprise he saw a girl lying beside him with only blanket covering her body. He couldn't believe his eyes. To make the thing even worse, the girl was no one but his best childhood friend, Seo Miyeon.

His head hurts. He found himself without clothes too. Obviously they did it last night.

Miyeon opened her eyes slowly and saw him. "Morning, Youngjae..." She mumbled and smiled.

"Mi... Miyeon..." Youngjae stammered. "I'm sorry... B-but... Don't worry... I'll take the responsibility... Of course I will..."

She got up and hugged him, without a word but a smile.

 

You couldn't concentrate on the first day of class. Youngjae. Hansol. Youngjae. You only thought of them. You tried to know some new friends so that you could start a conversation with them to forget those headache stuffs.

Class was over. You saw Hansol was waiting for you as you walked out. He was smiling brightly to you. There was no any awkwardness at all. "Noona!" He waved.

"Hey." You greeted back. "It seems like your class ended earlier than mine."

"Obviously. Let's go!" He dragged you along with him.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

"Hey, hey! Guess what? I have just won a trip to USA for 3 days 2 nights!" Mr. Yoo showed two airplane tickets to the family.

"Appa, since when did you participate in this kind of contest?" Youngjae frowned.

The elder replied. "Yah, it's a lucky draw... But I don't feel like going... After all, I still have many things to do! How about... You go with Miyeon?"

Youngjae widened his eyes. "Mwo?! Miyeon and me?! But why?"

"It's tickets for two... It will be a waste if we throw them away like that..." Mrs. Yoo took the tickets and pretended to aim at the dustbin.

"Yah, umma..." Youngjae quickly snatched the tickets from his mother. "I'll go, ok?"

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

After a few days, your mood went to normal. You had a great time with Hansol as both of you walked around the town together.

"Hey..." You poked him. He looked at you after took a bite of his ice cream cone. "Hmm?"

"Did you have a girlfriend before?" You asked and he blinked. "Why do you ask this, noona? It's so sudden!"

"Ah, I'm just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter