Mission 33: Way Back Home

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(EXO Peter Pan-Piano Version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiVFku7n9cg

 

 

Youngjae held your hands and both of you walked into the ballroom. Sweet melody was playing. The atmosphere was so romantic because of the dim lights. People were dancing with their partners along the music.

"Yah, my partner... Do you know how to dance?" You .

"Uhh... Umm... I'm not sure... This is my first time anyway... But I can learn!" He pouted.

You smiled and poked his chubby cheeks. "It's easy actually... Just follow me..." You put your hands on his shoulder and he automatically placed his hands on your waist. "I thought you don't know anything...?" You asked.

"Hey, I don't know doesn't mean everything ok? I saw people dancing before too!"

"Alright, alright..." You took a step forward and he also took a step backward. The dance was smooth. "Are you born to dance? Or you are kidding with me just now?"

"I just do it naturally... Or maybe because my partner is you..." He smiled and held you closer to him.

"Yucks... So cheesy of you..." You hugged his neck and closed your eyes. Everyone started to look at you two. All of them melted. "Aww... Don't you think they are so sweet together?"

"It looks like a scene in the fairytale!"

"Both of them are in white... They are totally the prince and the princess!"

You just ignored what they talked about you. You hugged him tighter and began. "Hmm... Vanilla... Did you use the perfume?"

"So you're the one who sent those things to me?" He asked.

"If not me, who else?" You giggled. "Vanilla is my favourite..."

"Then I'll be your favourite forever..." He laughed.

 

Very soon, the dance ended. Both of you released each other and looked around. And you saw a cute couple. "Yah! It's Jongup with Ha Yi!" You told Youngjae.

He looked towards them. Jongup seemed obviously shy in front of her. And she was smiling very cutely. "He finally made it! I wonder what are they talking..."

And you laughed.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

The event was finally came to an end. "We'll meet again soon, right?" Jongup asked Ha Yi. She just nodded. "Umm... Ok... Bye..." He waved at her and smiling like an idiot. "Bye." She waved back and left.

"Oh, our dear Jonguppie!" Daehyun went beside him and put his arm around his shoulder. "How was it just now? Tell me tell me tell me..." And Daehyun started to dance Wonder Girls' Tell Me.

Himchan facepalmed himself. "Uhh... How come B.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter