Mission 48: Their Grand Day

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Falling in Love-Secret)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA4yIsOBO2c

 

 

Birds' chirping could be heard while you felt the warmth of the sun fusing into the house. You opened your eyes and saw the angelic face of Youngjae in front of you which was still dozing. You stared at him for a while until you realised something.

"Ah! Youngjae yah!" You shook him. "Wake up..."

"Hmm...?" He mumbled and snuggled close to you.

"We have to get prepared now! You forget what day is today?" You pushed him away and get off from the bed.

"Ah, Hyunri yah what are you talking ab-" He then opened his eyes wide. "Oh, yes! We better get ready as soon as possible!"

You took the shower before him. And after changing into your dress, you sat in front of the dressing table while Youngjae went into the bathroom.

You just put on some CC cream and lipstick. Later, he went out and saw you. "Jagiya, do you want me to call a makeup artist for you?"

"Ah, it's ok... I think this is enough for me." You walked to his front and fixed his tie. "Waeyo? I'm not looking good? Or my makeup skill is bad?"

He smiled and held your hands. "Aniyo. You looked awesome."

You pinched his cheeks. "And you too."

"Kaja!" He put his arm around your shoulder and led you out of the house.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

You two reached in front of a mansion. A few cars decorated with ribbons and teddy bears were lining up side by side. The gentle breeze hit your face as both of you went to meet the rest of others.

You knocked the door and Zelo opened it for you. "Oh, hello Youngjae hyung and Hyunri noona!" He had his bang standing straight and he looked cool.

"Hello, Zelo! Where is Daehyun?" Youngjae asked.

"Ah, Daehyun hyung is in the first room, while Minjoo noona is in the third room over there." He pointed.

"Alright. Thanks! By the way, you looked like a prince!" The hyung praised his maknae.

"Gomawo! And you looked charming too, hyung!"

As Youngjae was ready to go to the first room, you grabbed his hand. He turned around. "Anything?"

"Then what am I going to do?" You looked at him anxiously.

"You can join the bride." He your hair.

"But how am I going to face her? Don't forget... I'm an ex-girlfriend to her husband..." You whispered.

Youngjae chuckled. "Look, you are going to face her...as my girlfriend..."

His words brightened you and you nodded happily. "So, see you later!"

 

You took a deep breath and knocked the door. "Please come in." You heard a gentle voice.

Very slowly you opened the door and peeped inside. You saw her grinning at you. "Aww, just come in. Don't be shy."

You stepped into the room and closed the door. "Sorry to interrupt..."

"It's ok... I need someone to talk with... Come here..." She patted the couch.

"Sure..." You sat beside her.

She looked at you and blinked. "Ah, I remember you! You're Youngjae's girlfriend, right?"

"Nae. I'm Hyunri. Nice to meet you!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter