Mission 42: The Long-lost Love

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Promise-SNSD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM4g7ZjizvE

 

 

"The flight is going to land. Passengers please get ready." You heard a soothing voice through your sleep.

Reluctantly you opened your eyes. You felt your entire mouth was dry so you took a sip of your orange juice. Very soon you drifted to sleep again.

A few minutes later, you heard people talking and you rubbed your eyes. You knew it was time to get up. After finished bringing down those luggages, you put on your sunglasses as you didn't want to reveal your swollen eyes. Obviously you cried for nights before coming back to Korea. You were scared. You were scared if Youngjae's heart was taken away by Miyeon.

You inhaled the air of your mother country. You tried to calm yourself down to prevent from flaring directly.

You walked and walked. You saw a familiar face. And his familiar voice. "Hyunri..."

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

"I found out something... After we're being together, you NEVER visit my shop anymore..." Minjoo glared at Daehyun.

"Ah, that's because I can still see you without going to your shop..." Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck.

"I saw my chingu! Come with me!" She dragged him along. "Yah! Yoon Jora!"

Her friend turned and looked at her. "Hey, Minjoo!"

"How's the business of the shop recently?" Minjoo asked the girl. And she replied. "Ah, the shop has more customers when there's you... You're a better seller..."

 

Before leaving, Minjoo hugged Jora warmly. "I'm leaving. Bye!"

Daehyun leaned against the wall and winked at her. "Hey, pretty lady. I'm Jung Daehyun." Jora just gave him a weird look.

Daehyun continued with his 'work'. "Don't you know me? I'm the... Ah, ah, ouch, yah!"

"Sorry, I forget about this stuff... Bye again, chingu!" Minjoo waved to Jora as she pulled Daehyun's ear.

Jora giggled and waved back at them. "Such cute couple..."

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

"Hyunri..." The voice began again. You saw him. You saw Youngjae. At first you thought it was an illusion. You walked nearer to him to take a closer look.

No. It was NOT an illusion. The guy you had missed for years was standing in front of you, calling your name, gazing at you intensely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter