Mission 29: Revealing the Truth

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were concentrating in looking at the recorded video. You tried to listen carefully to every single words they said. Well, ALMOST EVERY SINGLE WORD. And you kept on repeating some parts where you felt curious.

Youngjae entered the room and went beside you. "Hey, what are you doing?"

You just ignored him and continued studying the video. He added. "I have something to tell you... Just now I..."

But you cut off his words. "Yah! Don't you see I'm busy searching for the clues?! And how can you interrupt like that?!  If I miss anything, you are the one who should eat the humble pie! I'm now going mad! I have to find out their true-selves as soon as possible so that I can bring umma home! Now you better get out and don't you ever dare to come closer to me! Get it?! Now, GET OUT!" You shouted and pushed him out of the room.

"But I..." And you closed the door. He stood there dumbly. "But I really want to share my joy with you..."

You put on the earphones connecting to the recorder. And you heard something.

 

"Yah, HAN So Hwan... What do you think about our plan by now?"

"Actually I'm not so satisfied... Han Hyunri seemed started to doubt us... I know it by looking at her eyes on me... We have to act realer..."

"Yeah, she is doubting us... But what can she do?! We know Han Jo Won well! He will NEVER EVER give anything to a DAUGHTER... What he wants is a SON... And that's you..."

"Me?! Oh, please... You must be kidding... I'm not his son anyway... The whole family is now fooled by me with just a tiny hair used... Oh, my, I'm so brilliant!"

"And I'm still guessing where did you get Han Hyunri's hair... Forget about it... You're totally a genius!"

*laughing sound*

 

"WHAT?! What did I hear just now?!" You stopped the recorder. "Wait, let me refresh my mind... No, I don't think I hear it wrongly... I heard using earphones... The sound came into my ears directly... Andwae, this must be real... Which means..." You gasped.

"I have to calm down myself..." You said when you felt your heart was beating fast. "Calm down, Han Hyunri... Breath in, breath out..." You bit your lips and brushed your palm together. "I heard it... And I caught them..." You took a deep breath. "Everything will be fine..."

Then you thought of something. "Wait, did Youngjae just come in? And what did I said just now?!" You frowned when you knew what was going on. "Oh, no... He must be hurt!"

You opened the door to look for him. But he was not there. Where was he? You walked out of the house and came to a lake nearby. You saw him there. He felt your presence and turned around to look at you. "Hello, Hyunri..." He smiled.

"Hello..." You forced yourself to smile. "How was it?" He asked.

"What?" You raised your eyebr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter