Mission 46: Their Love Stories

The Pauper's Mission: Changing the Arrogant Princess! ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Lovely Day-A Pink)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zimHa11Bs-8

 

 

"One Americano for me, please... And... What do you all want?" Himchan asked.

"I would like to try some green tea latte..." Zelo said to the waitress. She smiled and looked at Yongguk.

"I want a Caramel Frappuccino." The deep voice stated.

"White hot chocolate for both of us..." Jongup pointed at Ha Yi and also himself.

"What about you, Youngjae hyung? Hyunri noona?" The maknae questioned.

"What do you want, Hyunri?" You heard a gentle voice asking you and you still staring at the menu.

You looked at him. "I... I don't know... I don't feel like drinking any..."

"Hmm..." Youngjae bit his lip. "Give me a Vanilla Macchiato. I'll call you again once she wants to order... Sorry for the inconvenience."

"It's alright. Please wait for a while." The waitress bowed and left.

"I'll share the drink with you. Hey, are you ok?" Youngjae held your hand and whispered into your ear.

You smiled to him assuredly. "Nae, I'm ok... Just a bit sleepy... Don't worry..."

He held your hand tighter and grinned. "You're always making me going crazy..."

"I'm sorry..." You lowered your head and pouted. Then he laughed. "Ah, I'm just kidding!"

"I thought you don't like caramel, Yongguk hyung?" Zelo asked inocently.

"Zelo-yah... Your Yongguk hyung is changing his taste because of someone..." Himchan smirked at Yongguk, earning a death glare from the elder one.

"Oh, yes! Hyunri, I'm pretty sure that you don't know anything about our Yongguk hyung and Jonguppie, right?" Youngjae tried to reduce your tiredness.

"Yeah! What happened to them?" You beamed.

"Jonguppie, you'll start first..." Yongguk tilted his head.

"Ah, hyung!" Jongup looked at Ha Yi and rubbed his neck. "It's so embarrassing!"

"I'll tell the story then!" Himchan volunteered. He cleared his throat and began. "One day..."

 

-Flashback-

"Ha Yi... I... Umm... Uhh, I can't do this!" Jongup grabbed his head in frustruation.

He then started again. "Ha Yi, you know... I... AH!" He hopped like a 3-year-old kid.

He took a deep breath and looked at his own reflection. "Lee Ha Yi... OH GOD WHAT THE HE-" Jongup flinched when he saw a head popped up beside him.

"What are you doing in front of the mirror?" Daehyun asked while doing his hair.

"Umm... Nothing, hyung... I'm leaving... Bye!" Jongup waved and showed his awkward smile.

"Don't think I don't know about your plan to confess, Uppie~" Daehyun's words caused Jongup to stiffen.

"Daehyunnie hyung..." He turned towards him.

"Since you can't do it by yourself, B.A.P decides to give you a hand..." Daehyun placed his hands on Jongup's shoulders and told him his arrangement.

 

All of the B.A.P members stood together with Jongup, waiting for the girl's appearance at the ground floor.

They looked downwards from the balcony at the third floor.

Meanwhile the ground floor was decorated with colourful balloons. They were written with "Collect me once you see this, Lee Ha Yi. <3"

"She's coming... She's coming!" Himchan whispered making Jongup even nervous and anxious. "Umm... you all will shout along with me, right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter