oo2

I'll Show You!

 "So these are the results of your last Math test.Aissh..what do you guys even study,eo??About 23 of you failed and the rest barely made it."Your teacher,Mr.Lee nagged at the students while passing out the papers.He walked to you with a grin.

"But Miss Choi Dana,your marks: 99/100 .Congrats,as always." He said.You were always good at Math & other subjects.Your records were always high and you had never EVER been in detention.You were a good kid.

The bell rang.Everyone got out of class quickly since it's lunchtime and they do not want to queue up in a long line.You kept your paper in your bag and also left the class.As you walked in the hallway,you saw a familiar figure passed by you and entered the cafeteria.You raised an eyebrow,but shrugged.As you went in,BAM.Students were already saving seats for you.This was an everyday routine for you,never cared and never will.You sat beside your good friend,Somi and took out a lunchbox from your bag.

"Always the humble Dana,I see.Packed your own lunchbox again?" Somi chuckled.You nodded and started eating.

"How are you so free to even make your own lunchbox??Must be good for you,huh..Since I have to wait in the line.." Somi joked.

"Well,I make my own time.Besides,it's only me & Stitch in the house so there's not much going on.." You answered her.

"But,usually those that live almost alone are always busy though,"Somi replied with full and chunks of food coming out from .You helped her wipe the stain.

"Guess I just work fast," You replied nonchalantly and continued eating.Someone walked past you with a tray of heavy load of food.

"I'll get us some tissues,"You said.The moment you got up from your seat,your head bumped into a tray.And at that time,it was the person with a heavy load of food just behind you.The tray bounced up,and the food,which included some mushroom soup,flew right onto the person's shirt.Now,he was all wet and turned into human mushroom soup.

"Oh My Gosh,I am so sorry..!! Are you okay??" You panicked,since it's a guy after all.At that moment,you squinted your eyes again.It was the "angel-face" from before!!His face showed -yup,you guessed it.Anger.His face was red as a tomato,nope.Scratch that,his face looked like a red chili!He gritted his teeth.

"Oh No,what have I done??I am so sorry!!Jeongmal mianheyo!!" You panicked more as you bowed 90 degrees to him.He rolled his eyes and put down his tray.

"Uh-oh,he's angry!!No one has ever been angry on Dana before!" A student shouted.

"Shouldn't we help??I mean,Dana is in trouble and no one has ever EVER gotten mad at the sweetest girl ever.." Another student said.Murmurs were going around and they were pretty alot of no help.

Your POV: 

I am helpless,man,just helpless.I kept bowing continuously until I got dizzy.The 'angel' got close to me in just one second.He whispered to me - quite loudly.

"You're Dana?" He said. I was flustered just by hearing my name from this freak.I nodded nervously.Soon he backed off.

"You're the famous Queenka around here,am I right?" He spoke in Madarin.So,he can speak Mandarin too?? It seemed like I was too panicked to answer so he kindof took it as a yes.

"Weird though..if you're a Queenka,shouldn't you be smart in speaking Mandarin?"he asked again in Mandarin.Oh,I thought.So,he's testing me??Well,you betcha I can speak Mandarin!! 

"Ni hao.I'm Choi Dana,Queenka of SM Genie High.And you are..?" So I did.I spoke in Mandarin confidently.He seemed taken aback.

"Funny.Shouldn't you be apologising?Why are you trying to make friends here?" We continued speaking in Mandarun.The other students around us don't even know what we're talking about but they were interested to listen.

"Well,I would but in order for me to do that,I kinda need to know your name.Common sense." I scoffed at him.

"You sure are confident,aren't you??" He smirked.Man,I hate it when they smirk.Usually,these kind of guys always gets the nerd,so I don't even dare to fight him.But,what can I do??The guy's getting on my nerves.

"Yes,yes I am.And I believe I was asking for your name.." I replied,sounding cocky.He rolled his eyes at me.

"Luhan.It's Luhan." He finally said.

"Well,I'm so sorry,Luhan-ssi for wetting your shirt.Here's a towel for you to dry off," I sarcastically bowed like what a Queenka would usually do.I sat down again and continued eating with Somi.it seemed like Somi was too shocked to see Luhan that she fainted inside.Well,that would explain shaped 'O'.

I decided to be cool so I didn't do anymore business with him.Suddenly he smacked the table.

"First,you bumped into me in the hallway.Do you know how embarrassing that was?!Second,you wet my shirt and you give me a towel to dry off?What do you think I am,some poor noble servant?!" He grit his teeth while saying that in Korean now.I ignored him .

"Oh,so now you're ignoring me? Look,I don't know how you Queenka people are like personally,but I do know that you guys treat your people like trash.." Luhan said. My eyes lit up.I was holding a grudge and tightening my grip on my chopsticks.But,I had to stay calm.

"But I do know that some Queenkas don't know how to sing,dance or act at all.Using less words,it's like having no talent at all.." Crap,I thought.Did he found me out??But,how??

"You must be thinking,how do I know?Cause I kinda happened to overhear what some of your fans say." He slowly walked up to me and sat down with his right leg crossing over his left leg.He stared at me with those big eyes of his.

"I'm not a jerk.I just don't think you're good enough." He rolled his eyes as he puts his hands in his pockets.He pissed me off,like really!!

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Be it singing,dancing or even acting!!I'll show you I can do it!!!" I stood up and flamed at him.My first impression of him wasn't good at all.He's a jerk!!  

With that,he smirked and chuckled as he left cockily.


DOUBLE UPDATEEEEEE~!!! 

It's all because of this fast 8 subs I got ever since for my 1st chap so...I'm going with a Double Update~!!!!GOMAAPTAAA I LUUUUUUUB YOU!!! -gives out flying kisses-

Continue Subscribing & Comment! :DD