o31

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


"Somi-yah..."you called her,walking groggily.

"Mwo?"

"My life...is over.."

"Aigoo...Luhan again?"She sighed.

"No,worse.His father,"you slammed yourself on her table,"I've been acknowledged as his.. w-w-w-w-w-"

"Wife?" Somi continued for you.You nodded your head,frowning.

"That's not really suprising.."

"What'd you say?"

She hesitated,fidgeting with her fingers,"Well,you have been hanging out with Luhan a lot.."

"Because he's my trainer!"you complained,"And,come on.You know he hates me as much as I hate him,don't you??"

"Well..."she bit her lips,"I don't know.I kinda ship the both of you,"she muttered.

"Ugh.."you face-palmed.

----

After class,

"~Yubshib chorom~ ... ~Deukkoshipeun mari inneunde~ ... ~Sarangeul hamyeon,neol yeppeojinde~..." You kept sliding your phone,skipping through songs in the hallway.

"What should I sing?" you talked to yourself.Suddenly,you bumped into a first year and dropped her books.

"Omona!Mianhe.." you knelt down and helped pick up her books.

"A-Aniyo,sunbaenim..."She muttered while gathering all her books together close to her chest.

You noticed that she had mostly fashion magazines and gave a warm mother's smile,"You're sure working hard.."

"A-Ah,ne.I'll be leaving now.Thank you,sunbaenim!"she bowed and left.

Somi sneaked up behind you.

"Hey,did she bump into you?"she asked.

"Yeah,why?"

"Oh,she's a transfer student."

"Yeah?I didn't hear about any transfer student.."you pouted.

"Rumours has it that she entered here quietly,so I'm pretty sure you're the first to ever talk to her," she explained.

"No wonder Luhan's father calls you his 'wife'.Just put a halo on you and we'll call you 'Angel'!" she joked.

"Tch.."you rolled your eyes,then,DING!A light bulb flashed,"Halo?..Halo!That's it!Thanks,gotta go,bye!"you left in a hurry,leaving Somi behind.

"..You're welcome..?" 

---

"~I could see your halo~" you hummed.You got a text from Luhan,as usual.

Sorry for yesterday.

From: Jerk-

Nah,it's okay.I'm trying hard to forget about it,though.

Sent~

Yeah,about that.Look out your window.

From: Jerk-

You looked out your window as he told you.You saw him with a basket of muffins and a bouquet of flowers.You hurriedly went down to the door seeing him holding muffins.

"Yay,muffins!" you snatched them away.

Without taking a breath,"Apology accepted.You can go now," while munching on one of the muffins.

Luhan looked back to his house,glaring at his father,who's deviously holding a thumbs up.

"Here's some flowers,can we go on a date.."he said robotically and scripted.

"Hm?Come again?"you asked,just to make sure.

Whispering,"Just say yes so my dad can go!" 

"O-Oh?Oh,s-sure.Why not ?!" you also robotically said.

Signaling for you to move along,his father happily clasped his hands together and went inside.

"Phew,"he sighed.

"Man,you're so UNromantic.."you mumbled.

"Says the girl who's never been on a date and is so bad at acting."

"Yeah,yeah.Now,move so I can eat my muffins,"you said,marching back to your house.

"No,you can't."

"Waeyo?"

"My dad's watching.Ever since yesterday,he's been wanting me to take you out for a 'test date' and if I don't do it then he's gonna make me stay by his side during college,"he explained.

"Isn't that a good idea?" you joked.

Shut up,muffin-face,"he pouted.You rolled your eyes and walked ahead.

"So,now that I've 'asked-you-out',what shall we do?"he asked.

"How should I know?I'm the girl,"you emphasized.

"Okay,fine.Since it's gonna be dark soon,wanna watch a movie?"He offered.

You laughed,"Haha!!Good one!Never heard that before!"

You looked at Luhan whose face suddenly turned serious.

"Oh,you were serious."

"Oh no,I was joking.What's next,wanna throw a wedding?" Luhan asked sarcastically.

"Okay,okay,fine.What are we watching?"

"Let's watch Death Bell 2,"Luhan suggested.

"Okay!"you simply noded,knowing it's a scary movie.

Luhan,confused,"Uh,you know it's a scary movie,right?"

"I know.And of course,as a girl too,I would be scared,but who cares!It's just a movie anyways."

Luhan walked up to the counter to pay for the tickets,"You might regret watching this.."

"Oh please,how bad can it be?If I can handle watching Hyuna's disgusting stuff that is so called her 'aegyo'',I can pretty sure handle this!"You reassured him and entered the theater. ..I don't think you can though..

----

As the movie was being played,you kept your stable posture expressionless,and at some parts of the movie you even fold your own arms since you were bored.Meanwhile,Luhan kept looking at you out of worry.Of course,he paid attention to the movie,but his eyes kept glancing at you to see if you were just pulling up an act to cover your fear.But no,you were really not scared at all!

"Psst.." An unknown stranger came up to you and whispered,"Aren't you scared at all,aghassi?"

While smirking,"What's there to be scared about?It's a damn movie.I'd rather experience it than watch it."

While sneakily trying to put his hand over yours,he whispred again,"Eyyh,oppa can tell you're scared.Don't worry about it,oppa will take care of you,"As he slowly trying to carress your shoulder,Luhan noticed it and slapped his hand away from you.

"Why don't you take care of yourself,first?"He fiercely pierced.The stranger eventually fleed after observing Luhan's fierce charisma.You had that amazed look on your face,but decided to keep it cool and calm in order not to disrupt the other people in the theater.

----

So after the movie,a lot of guys had been hitting on you for the past hour.Be it at a simple ddeokbokki stand,arcade or the mall.Even the male employees tried flirting with you and you kept feeling a strage yet warm feeling beside you.

And,it's none other than Luhan.

Grumpily,"Why aren't you bothered at all?!"

"I work at an ice cream shop,"you calmly said,implying that a lot of guys even flirt with you during work.

"How do those people see you as 'perfect'??You are so not perfect at all!"He complained.

You rolled your eyes and ignore the noisy Luhan who was complaining all day long.Soon,the both of you entered a huge crowd.Afraid of being seperated from you,you suddenly felt a warm presence.

"I don't want you to get lost ,so just hold my hand until we get outta here,"Luhan said,already holding your hand.

You felt that warm feeling on your hand again,not just any warm feeling,the same feeling you got when you were sick that one time.

Oh?Why...does he have the same warmth as that time??