o15

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


"..Are you ok?" 

You saw his silhoutte.It was Luhan.With those big eyes of his,you couldn't tell if he was really worried or just faking it.You wiped away your tears from your red eyes.

While sniffing,you said,"What are you doing here??"

"Don't change the topic."He firmly said.

"I'm fine,really.I just got some dust in my eyes,"you lied.

Luhan saw you through,"Stop lying.I know you were crying.Why are you crying over a little hurt ankle?"

"It's not about the ankle.."You exploded while giving a last sniff.

"Huh?"Luhan said,clueless.

"Why is it always about you first,me second?"You vent out your anger towards him.

"Dana,I don't know what you're talki-"

You cut him off,"How could you ignore me?For the sake of my talents,I ran everywhere to search for you,I let you tease and mock me,and this is how you treat me?Do you know why I have a hurt ankle now??It's because of you.I practiced the moves a lot of times,but you weren't there to teach me more.In fact,you weren't there at all!You were too busy hanging out with Xi Jui unnie.What,is she your god?Because of all this strange thoughts in my mind,I felt threatened.I felt threatened because Xi Jui unnie is someone much more better than me,and when you were smiling with her the whole time,I couldn't help but feel..threatened.I decided to stay back late,yet I couldn't concentrate.Why?Because of you.You made me this way.I thought,I'm just the Queenka.What do I have to do with this?I'm not the main character,you are." You firmly told him.

You got up,sadly,"I'm leaving first,"and grabbed your bags and stomped out of the room.Luhan was left stunned.

He settled it with you once and for all.He grabbed your wrist,trying to talk to you.

"Yah..Listen to me,first!"He yelled.You ignored him while struggling to get your wrist free from his grip.Then Luhan decided to face you,and so he went infront of you.You slightly turned your head.

"Were you thinking that Xi Jui noona is my girlfriend?"He asked.You shifted your eyes further away from him,signaling him that you definitely thought that.

"Yah..Xi Jui noona is my cousin from China..!"He brightly said and chuckled.Your eyes widened like how an anime would react.

This was what you looked like :

Luhan smirked,"Why?Were you feeling threatened...or jealous?"He burst out of laughter.

Your face went as red as a tomato.

"I was not!!"You denied.

"I knew one day you'll fall in love with me.I know because,all the ladies do!"He smirked.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY !"You yelled and stuuck out your tongue at him.

"I'm just kidding..Anyway,never knew you'd feel that way.Was I really too much?"He went back to serious mode.

You nodded,"But wait,if Xi Jui unnie's your cousin,then why were you holding her hand?" 

"Our family's really close to skinship."

"Psh,"you muttered,"I can tell."

"She went to visit me from China for a week and,she took care of me since young and I didn't wanna waste her effort."He explained.

"But..she's only a year older,"You said.

"Yeah..that just proves how much our family really likes skinship,"

Your eyes widened again,"Okay,I don't even wanna know..."

"She's leaving tomorrow so I was thinking that I should send her off back to China." He said.

"That fast??Aww..I didn't get to spend much time with her.."

"Well maybe it's because you were having too much of jealousy on your mind.."He joked.

"Yah,I might not be good at dancing,but I can beat you to a pulp!" You yelled.He ran out of the door while mocking you.You angrily threatened him to stop all the way till you got home.

The next day,

"..And yet,you still came,"He groggily said.You decided to follow him to the airport to send Xi Jui unnie goodbye.

"Hey,there's always an end for everything,so I'm gonna say my end today,"You confidently said.

"Well,I'm going off now.."She said,not forgetting to hug and pat Luhan's head.

"I'll write often,unnie!"You said.Xi Jui nodded and hugged you as well.

"Come back soon,"Luhan assured her.Xi Jui waved goodbye and went inside.As she got on the plane,you sighed.

"Wish I could go overseas.."You muttered.

"Havent' you ever been on school trips before?"He asked.

"Yeah..but our school trips just kinda around Korea."You frowned.

As you pouted,you and Luhan turned around and decided to go back.But suddenly,the moment you turned around,someone shouted your nickname.

"Yah,Dubu-plump!!" 

"O...ppa??"

 


Voting gonna end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD So,who will win?