oo7

I'll Show You!

Play this song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKiB1M3hu1g


Silence filled the room.Luckily,everyone already left so only Luhan heard her yelling.

"Aisshh..I'm not even deaf.." Luhan touched his ear.

"B-But..." You started blushing .Luhan raised an eyebrow.

"My house has a recording studio.We can do our vocal practice there," Luhan explained.You calmed down.

"O-Oh..." You stuttered,Luhan smirked & put his hands in his pockets.

"What were you thinking,you erted Queenka..?" Luhan put his face closer to you.You felt yourself blushing red and looked away. Luhan chuckled and moved away.

"L-L-Let's just go already!!" You grabbed your bag and quickened your pace.Luhan followed you by behind.Soon you slowed down and walked side by side with Luhan.

"Why'd you walk so slow all of a sudden?" Luhan asked.

"It's your house.You should be leading." 

Luhan softened,"Okay.But let's go slowly like this." You got confused and stared at him.It was already around 5:30PM,ut the two of you decided to enjoy the peaceful time together as you walked.After walking for a long time,you finally reached his house.

This was what his house looked like:

"Wow." You gaped.It was much more bigger than you thought.Luhan felt proud.

"Yeah,I know." He said as he entered the house.He offered you to come in.

"Sorry for intruding.." You mumbled.The inside of it amazed you more.

"Hey,if you're done,how about we start our lesson already," Luhan said,irritated by your continuous amazement of the house.You followed Luhan to the recording room.

This is what it looked like :

You kneeled down at the display corner.There were a lot of CDs done.

"You sure collect alot.." You commented.Luhan smiled as a response.Soon you also saw the keyboard and sat down in one of the chairs.You touched each key,giving a slight smile.

"My parents once bought me all sorts of musical instruments,from ukuleles,to guitars,to piano,and then I learned to sing from all that.But 3 years ago,they left without message.I was left alone with the house and the expenses.But they weren't enough for school fees,so I sold them.Ever since then,I didn't sing or dance anymore." you mumbled.Luhan felt pity for you.

"What am I saying..Yah,let's just forget ab-" "Play it."Luhan cut off your sentence.You looked u at him.Luhan signalled you to play the keyboard.

"But I can't-" "Just play it.Or do you want me to really punish you?" Luhan threatened you.You faced the keyboard.Firstly,you took a deep breath.

FLASHBACK

 "You can do it,my daughter!!" Your mom cheered on for you.You stared at the piano infront of you.

"Dana-yah,just play it.Play with it with as much fun as possible.Appa believes in you," Your dad convinced you.The first piano,which your parents bought for you,were right in front of your eyes.You flashed a determined smile and played a fun tune,which made your parents dance to it.

"I wanna be a princess,I wanna have my enchanting kiss,I wanna say I love you,If only my dreams will come true.."  You sang with the tune.After your performance ended,your parents both applaused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day,after you got home from school..

"Umma,Appa , I'm home!!" You greeted your house as you came back.No answer.You got confused,where was your parents?

"Umma,Appa?Where are you?" You started worrying.You looked in every room,but they were nowhere to be found.

"Umma!!Appa!!" You searched and searched,but no one was found.You looked if they sent you a note,but nope.They were gone.You fell to the floor crying miserably.Days after,you reported a file to the police.But,it was of no use.They were no help at all.Day after day,you kept looking and making sure if your parents came home or not.After exactly 1 year,you started to forget about them and sold your instruments for school fees and yes,no one was there to help you.You had no friends.Nothing.

END OF FLASHBACK

Your tears started falling,one by one.You realised Luhan was watching you and wiped your tears away.You bit your lip and put your fingers into a ready position.

You pressed the keys.The same exact keys from 3 years ago.You covered your eyes with your bangs to hide your tears,but Luhan was sharp-eyed and kept silent .He was suprised.You can actually still play the piano.Suddenly,you got into the mood.You opened your mouth.Luhan sensed it,and closed his eyes.She's gonna sing!!

"I wanna be a princess,I wanna have my enchanting kiss,I wanna say I love you,If only my dreams will come true.."