oo9

I'll Show You!

Play this song :  


Luhan ran to Apgujeong Rodeo Street,searching for you in the midst of the crowd.Meanwhile,you were farther away in the corner of the street,trying to search for jobs.

Finally,you found a cute Maid Cafe.You saw the signboard that said - 'We are hiring' and entered the cafe.You realised something.

"Hold up,hold up.I'm gonna be working at a Cafe,wearing a Maid outfit?!Oh,no,I am definitely going to search for another one.I'd rather stay poor than wear an embarrassing outfit to please the male customers,"You talked to yourself.So you left.Then,you saw a little decorated Ice-Cream Shop,which was far end of the street.Although small,it seemed like many customers were inside.The name of the shop was 'PARADISE'They didn't put up a signboard,but you stubbornly entered the Ice-Cream Shop.And boy,was the inside huge.

This was what it looked like :

"WOW," was what you could describe it.There were all kinds of frozen stuff,such as Frozen Yoghurt,Hot Fudge Sundaes,Smoothies,and of course,the most important one of all,Ice cream.It wasn't named 'PARADISE' for no reason.You were amazed,and looked at the interior carefully with your mouth widened.It was definitely packed with a lot of people.You went to the counter and spoke with the cashier.

"Excuse me,but are you hiring?" You asked.

The cashier shook her head,"Umm..No,but you can speak to our manager if you want," You nodded and went to search for the manager.You found him in a big suit.You assumed it was him because managers are usually huge.

"A-Are you the manager?" You hesitantly asked.

"Why yes,I am.Is there anything you want,young lady?" 

"Ah,right.I was wondering,if I can apply for the job?"You asked.The manager folded his arms.

"Depends.You know not just anyone can work here,right?"The boss warned you.You vigourously nodded.

"If you really want the job,then you have to prove it to me that you are confident.It's just one simple test,so don't worry," He assured you.You followed to where he went.

"Well then,let's start," The manager offered you to sit down.

"What's the name of this shop?" This is easy.

"PARADISE". You answered.

"Only in here,why do you think it's paradise?" Ooh..not so easy

"Everyone loves desserts.There's all kinds of frozen stuff that are made from just soft Ice & Cream!No one can ever get tired of it.Whenever someone just takes a spoonful of it,it's like they're in another dimension,another world called 'Paradise'," You answered with feeling.The manager nodded and wrote down your evaluations.

"Then one last question.To you,what is paradise?"Hard.

You paused for a minute.What was paradise to you?Just things that you can eat?Things that you can do?Nope.

"Paradise..to me,is something that I haven't achieved yet.Paradise is happiness.I haven't found that yet.Sure,having friends is one thing,but,not having your parents beside you isn't happiness.It's loneliness.Paradise,doesn't exist in everyone's life.It's the feeling of perfection and fulfiling everything you wanted.It's just a dream.Happiness,is also one thing.Protection is another.When someone is there to protect you from darkness,that's truly paradise."You explained in a lenghty sentence.The manager nodded and continued evaluating.

"Choi Dana,congrats,you got the job!You can start this Saturday." The manager applauded you.You were really happy and glad you got the job.You thanked the manager a bunch of times and left happily.Of course,before you left,you couldn't  help but buy some frozen yoghurrt for yourself.

"I got a job~I got a job~" You sang as you skipped merrily.But did you know of your misfortune as you went back home?Nope.

Suddenly,a suspicious man in a trenchcoat spotted you and hid behind the trees.You felt as if someone was watching you,so you turned to look for him,but it seemed like it was only your imagination.You continued walking without turning back.

"Agasshi.." The man appeared and called you out,getting ready to show his..things.You stopped your tracks,and decided to face the person.But before you actually did face him,someone grabbed you by the shoulders and heroicly and elegantly turned you 180 degree to face the front.

Who was your hero?It's none other than Luhan,of course.Unnecessarily,he also cupped your head to make sure you won't try to turn around.The man seemed suprised and closed back his trenchcoat.

"Sir,that image is never nice.Never do that again,or else-" Luhan took out his cell phone as a warning.

"Your new home will be behind bars," He continued as he was protecting you in that position.You felt yourself blushing,but you don't care.It felt good having someone to protect you after a long time.The man in trenchcoat ran along being embarrased by Luhan.Then,he faced you and grabbed you by the shoulders again.

"Gwenchana?" He asked.

"Well,don't you sound protective," You smirked.Luhan cleared his throat.

"I just happened to pass by you,okay." Luhan lied.You chuckled.What a liar.

"Got the job?" He asked,trying to shake off the awkwardness.You nodded and smiled.

"I start Saturday." 

"Really?Well..bla bla bla bla " Luhan babbled as he walked home with you.Then,the sentence you said came to mind.

"When someone is there to protect you from darkness,that's truly paradise.."