o12

I'll Show You!

Play this song:

 


Your POV:

I mentally face-palmed myself.I can't believe that Luhan would come all the way to a little shop in the corner just to see me work.Like,what the fish?

"You didn't tell me where you're working,"He simply said.Urgh,no wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend.He's a big fat stalker!

"What do you want.." I lazily asked.He took a pretty long time searching through the signboard.

"Hot Fudge Sundae," he replied.So I made the Hot Fuge Sundae for him,but,just for a little fun,I put in salt that was just laying around the table.

"Heres your Sundae,enjoy," I said as he took the Sundae.I couldn't wait for his expression.But,he was too sharp.

He pointed at the teeny tiny salt hanging off of the Sundae,"What is this?" 

I pouted.Dang,he didn't eat it.

"Look,if you're trying to poison me,might as well put hot chilli pepper in this ice cream,"He chuckled.Man,I hate it when he's always observant.So he ordered another one,and I gave it to him in its original recipe.Well,maybe I charged him twice for the sundae but hey,I was in desperate need of money.


Luhan sat down and played with his phone while eating his Sundae.You wondered why he even came here if he knew you're only going to work.You felt your phone vibrate.

I'm bored,so I came.Don't worry,I won't pressure you or anything,since you're already pressured by the training. :|

From : Jerk-

Whatever.Look,I have customers so don't bother texting me or I'll get fired,got it?

Sent~

Should I spam you then?

From:Jerk- 

Aissh..jinjja.Might as well off it.

You switched off your phone and put it in your pocket.Luhan seemed disappointed,so after finishing his Sundae,turned out he still has money in his pocket.So he ordered again.

"I want a Blueberry Smoothie,oh,and you off the counter," He ordered.

"But,I'm working and & I will never get off this counter until my shift is over," You said.Another worker suddenly walked up to you.

"Your shift's over," He said.You spoke too soon.Luhan stared at you,signaling you to get off the counter.You sighed and got off the counter.

"Great,now people will think that you're studying on a Saturday," He commented.You rolled your eyes.

"Just shut up.What do you want?"You asked coldly.

"Actually,there's something important I need to talk to you about," Luhan whispered.Immediately,you were into it.

"Gotcha." He said and laughed.You made a face and left.Luhan pouted.But I'm bored :(

Play with me.

From : Jerk- 

In your dreams.Speaking of dreams,I want to get into mine when I sleep.See you on Monday.

Sent~

Meanie.

From:Jerk-

You ignored his last message and changed into your normal clothing.After saying your greetings to the manager and the other workers,you left with Luhan.

"Why are you following me?!"You yelled.

"Our houses are in the same direction." He pointed out the obvious.You quickened your pace to get away from that irritating guy. You reached your house and unlocked the door.You were greeted by a hungry Stitch.

"Annyeong~ I'm back from work!!Let's get you some food,"With that,you entered the kitchen and started to take the kibbles out of the cabinet and poured it into Stitch's bowl.

Suddenly,someone walked up to you with heavy footsteps.

"You left your house keys hanging from the door..."Luhan said as he took out your house keys.You snatched it away fom him.

"So?Not like any erts are going to barge in right?Well,other than you."You scanned him.

"What are you doing here anyways??Go back to your house so I can have my beauty zzz's ."You shooed him away.Luhan quietly left your house - without closing the door.

You didn't notice this,and straightaway went to the bathroom to wash your face to bathe.You suddenly heard creaks coming from the living room.You sneaked out from the bathroom door and looked if anyone had barged in.Slowly & carefully,in your towel,you tiptoed and hid in huge places so the ert won't see you.You peeked out at the door,but no one was there.You thankfully got up and heaved a sigh of relief.

Little did you know,that after you walked out,you were strangled in the culprit's arms.