o18

I'll Show You!

Play this song:

 


"I heard that," You glared at him.

"Just,giving my own opinion.."Luhan shrugged.

"What don't you like about Bacon oppa??"You whined.

"Okay first of all,he's not your 'oppa',he's a friggin first year in high school.And secondly,I don't like how he treats you.."He said,rubbing his hurt wrist.

"How he treats me??He's been my friend for 6 years,and I'm pretty sure I mentioned that to you!"You yelled.

"You see this?" He said,pointing at his bandaged head.

"And these..??"He continued,pointing at his bandaged areas.

"He didn't even help me out,he was too busy trying to protect you."He pouted.

You rolled your eyes,"That's how he treats you.What,are you feeling threatened...or just jealous??"You mocked him back,for that time he mocked you with the same sentence.

With strict eyes,"Yes.Yes I am,"

You quickly waved both of your hands,"I-I was just joking!!Don't take it so seriously!!"

"I'm jealous,because he took care of you perfectly,for 6 years.." You waited for him to finish.

"But I..only took care of her for a year.."He softened.His eyes turned moisty.

"I never imagined her to be up there..even until now.."He lowered his head.

Confused,you asked him,"Nugu?"

Luhan snapped back to reality.He saw you with worried and concerned eyes.

He sighed,"It's nothing...I just wanna go home.."And with that,he slowly got up,while wincing,and left the room.

"Luhan??Wait,where are you going?Wait for me!!" You ran out of the clinic as well.

Outside,Luhan was in pain as he walked further.His head kept hurting,his wrists too.You saw him outside,walking slowly.But,because you were afraid if he wanted to be alone,you quietly walked behind him,awkwardly putting your hands at the back.Then the both of you almost reached your houses.

Suddenly,he fell flat on the ground.Wothout hesitation,you quickly ran up to him and shook his arm.

"Yah..yah!!Gwenchanna??"You asked,but no response.Then you looked around.

"Aissh..Somebody!!Help!!He fainted!!"But no one was around,except for the two of you.

"Aissh.."You sighed,and put his arm over your shoulder,supporting the rest of his body with your free hand.

Your POV:

So I brought him back to my house,thinking that no one was at his house.I rested him on the big couch in the living room,and got him medication and water.

After a few minutes..

He woke up.

"Oh,you're finally awake,"I said,while changing his bandages.

He firstly touched his newly bandaged head,and his wrists too.Then he saw me.

"You passed out a few steps from the house.Good thing I was there,cause when I called for help,no one was there."I continued,finishing the last touch of tying his bandage.

Then I looked at him,his eyes were still drowsy.

"Feeling tired?Just rest.I'll take care of things.Since your house is just beside mine,I'm guessing you can go around dinner time." I convinced him.

As I stood up,he stopped me.

"Eunso-yah..I'm glad you're still alive.." He pulled me closer,thinking that I was his ex.

He suddenly pulled me even closer,and without noticing it,"Yah..It's Dana,wake up al-"

Then,I felt my lips being pressed by another.It felt warm,maybe too warm,since he just woke up.He closd his eyes,while mine were wide open.

I couldn't believe it,he was..

Kissing me.

My dang first kiss got stolen from this jerk!!

I pulled him away with my hands,and him still looking drowsy.

"My pure innocent lips.."I mumbled,touching my lips,then at him.Then my lips,then at him.

Then,I decided to throw something at him so he'd wake up.If I went nearer to him,he would kiss me again.And there would go my second kiss!

I picked up the medicine I gave him,and decided to throw it to him.

Then,the medicine caught my attention.

..

"DRUGS."


DOUBLE UPDATE~~ :DD