o30

I'll Show You!

Play this song:

" Yubshib chorom chungbunhan story~" you sang as you practiced on the keyboard in Luhan's house as usual.You were afraid that your room was too spacious and,since a lot had happened in there,you decided to finally do your lessons per normal in Luhan's house.

"I'm thirsty.Think you can get me some water?And maybe something that's NOT a weird colour,this time.."you carefully noted.

"No way,you've been to my house before,go get it yourself!"He childishly ordered you.You made a face and grumpily got up from your seat and went up to the kitchen.

Just as you finished pouring water into your cup,you noticed a picture hung just around the corner of the living room.It was a portrait of Luhan's mother.You carefully observed her features which were oddly similar to his face.

"Yeppeuda.."you muttered out of the blue.

"Oh,who do we have here?" An unknown man came up to her.

You,suprised,almost spilled your drink,"Oh,a-annyeonghaseyo!" you bowed.Yep.It was Luhan's father this time.Now the father,looks exactly like him.

He chuckled,"Annyeonghaseyo.You must be Luhan's friend."

"A-Ah..Ne,*bangapsumnida!"you bowed again.

"What are you doing here?Aren't you supposed to be with Luhan?" he asked.

"Ah,I came out to get some water.Oh,sorry for the intrusion,"you apologised.

"Aniya,gwenchanayo."he politely said.Wow,his appa is so cool..

Then you realised,"Oh,I have to get back to practice."

"Then you'd better hurry up then.Hope you'll be comfortable during the lesson,"he assured.

"Ah,ne,kamsamnida~"you bowed once more before leaving.

---

"What took you so long?!" Luhan yelled.

"Sorry,I was kinda admiring the portrait in the living room.."you backed out.

"Portrait?A-Ah,the one with umma.."

"Ouh,and I bumped into your appa just now.He actually seems nice,"you said,drinking your water.

"What's nice about that old geezer?"he insulted.

"Ssseeuutt!"you hissed.

"Don't say that,he's your appa,"you continued.

"No,when I say geezer,I really mean geezer.This is all your fault!" he yelled again.

"Why are you yelling at me?!And what is my fault anyways?!" you yelled harder,but not too loud enough for his appa to hear.

"Everytime I invite a female friend into the house,the guy's always observing her first and turns up the 'friends-only' issue.It's really irritating!" he frowned.

"But,he only asked me if I was your friend,"you said.

"That's how it always starts.And then,if you bump into him a lot of times,he'll invite you for dinner,no matter if your house is far or close.Then,during dinner,he'd try to make me choke.," he explained.

"How?"

Just then,his appa came in,interrupting your question,"Choggi,Dana-ssi,do you wanna stay for until dinner tonight?I make a mean Aglio Olio!"he offered.

You turned around,seeing Luhan's experession that says 'Say-no-say-no!' But,ignoring Luhan,you nodded and gave warm smile.

"Okay,then!It's settled.Son,do your best today," he left.

As you faced Luhan,he gave you a look,"You'll see what happens."

Innocently,you nodded and continued with your practice.

---

Dinnertime..

"You're gonna regret sitting with us during dinner..Heck,me and my dad don't even have dinner together unless there's girls in our house,"Luhan whispered to you.

"Oh,come on.How bad can it be?Plus,I love Aglio Olio!" you cheered.

"Suit yourself.."he gave up in trying to convince you.

"Ahjussi,can I help?" you offered at the kitchen.

"Oh?But it's quite hard to do though.."

"Oh,no worries.I've done it lots of times when I was younger.Let me help you!" you convinced him and started to add in the vegetables in.

Soon,after cutting some vegetables,boiling the noodles,making the soup,Aglio Olio was finally ready.You helped to put out the dishes on the table.Soon,everyone was ready to eat.

"Thank you for the meal,"both you and Luhan said.

After the first few minutes of not talking,his father spoke first," So,Dana-ssi.How close are you and my son?" 

As if you prepared the answer to it,"Oh,we're not that close.We just happened to meet when I bumped into him when he first got here.Sure,we do fight a lot.."

"..And?" he asked.

"That's it.We fight a lot.Well,of course,he helped me to recover my singing abilities as well as dancing,but if there's one thing that I'm definitely better at than him,it would have to be kicking his and getting him annoyed,"you explained comfortably while eating the food.

"O..kay.."Luhan's father nervously smiled.You continued eating as if nothing happened..yet.

"A-Anyway,this Aglio Olio tastes good.You're really a great cook,"he complimented.You slightly blushed.

"Oh,not really.I just follow whatever's on the recipe list."

"Has Luhan ever tasted your food before?" he asked.

"Lots.Although he said they were bad,I don't trust people much.And when I say 'people',I mean Luhan.I guess that's another thing I'm good at too,"you explained again.

"I see,you're really a straightforward kinda girl,huh," he observed.Unknowingly,you nodded.

Luhan nudged you in the elbow,"It's starting.Wonder what he'll say about you,"he chuckled as he drank his water.

"You'd be the perfect wife for Luhan."

.

.

.

spit.