oo4

I'll Show You!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=a5vL7Fi65Eg

A/N : Play this song ;)


"The nerve of that girl!!Oh,I'm so gonna get her someday," You complained to Somi.Somi chuckled.You still had not get over Hyuna's fussing ever since yesterday.

"Are you sure?she's the queen of mean.You'll never have a chance with your sweet attitude everyone believes you are."  She said as she took glances at Hyuna.You and Somi continued walking back home.

Meanwhile at Luhan's side...

"OPPA!OPPA!OPPA!OPPA!Let's hang today~" A girl shouted.Luhan,pissed off,pretended not to hear and walked faster.It wasn't long after he bumped into you.

"Oh,sorry.." You said.The moment you turned around to look at his face,you were taken aback and leaned onto Somi.Luhan looked at you as you got pissed.

"What?"You asked,folding your arms.Clearly,you were still not over it.Luhan rolled his eyes.

"100 days." Luhan said.

"Huh?" 

"I'll give you 100 days to prove to me that you're worth called a Queenka.If you exceed the limit of days,you're gonna have to spread to the whole school to drop your role as a Queenka," He explained.Somi and your mouths shaped an 'O'.

"Hah,real funny,I-" Luhan cut you off.

"100 days starting from today.Oh,and,the time limit is until 12 noon,after 100 days." He cintinued.You gave him a look.

"Not satisfied?Okay then,first thing morning after 100 days," He said stubbornly.You smirked.

"You're a jerk." You said,being irritated.

"Call me that if you wanna,but I don't care," Luhan raised both his eyebrows,as if he already won.He then grabbed your phone from your left jean pocket.

"YAH!You can't just casually do that,you pyuntae-yah!"You screamed at him.He ignored you as he fidget with your phone.

"Hey,give me that back!" You said as you were trying to snatch it away from him,but to no avail.He got into your contacts and punched in his number and saved it.

"Call me if you're ready to tell me that you're not a real Queenka,"Luhan mocked you and walked away.You could not believe that such an angel-face turned out to be a...a..a..jerk-.That's what you decided to call him.

"Urgh.....He's just new here and I already hate that guy...What more could happen?" You gritted your teeth while Somi tries to comfort you with her hand pn your shoulder.

At home..

"I had to ask." You mumbled.

"Hello,fellow neighbor." Luhan greeted you.YOu rolled your eyes at his presence and was ready to shut the door.

"Now now,don't be so hasty....No-good Queenka." He mocked.You angrily shut the door but to no avail,Luhan pressed his palms against the door.

"I just came to say hi and hand you over some cookies..!" He said,handing you a basket of warm cookies.You cannot overcome your weakness and love of food,so you quickly took the basket away and let go of the door.Luhan slowly came in while clearing his throat.

"Nice house,"Luhan complimented,but you were too busy to answer him as you were noming on the cookies.Luhan took the cookies away from you.

"What are you,a beggar?" He questioned you.You pouted.

"If I were a beggar,I wouldn't even have a  house,jerk-..!"You mocked him back and did a 'mehrong' face.After a moment of silence,you finally spoke up.

"Now what..?" Luhan shrugged.

"Well,don't I get a compliment too?" Luhan asked you.You seemed clueless,so he showed off the basket of cookies.

"Oh,yeah...Whatever thanks.." You said without emotion.Luhan was taken aback at your straightforwardness.

"Well?Aren't you leaving?" You questioned.

"Rude," Luhan said.You turned around to face him.

"What?"

"You heard me,"

"You know what,just leave already so I don't have to see your face.." You grabbed the door handle,signaling him to leave.Luhan walked to the door with a smirk.

"You know girls like you will fall in love with me," Luhan said while raising both of his eyebrows.You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah,well I'm not taking anymore chances just get out," You said,annoyed.Luhan left while sneakily trying to take your basket of cookies.You saw this,and slapped his hands away from it.

"These are mine," You emphasized as you were holding on to the basket.

"Wow,your parents must be cranky too..."Luhan pouted.At the mention of your parents,you froze.You always hated the word 'Parents' because they were not there with you anymore.

Both your parents went missing,and you still don't know whether they are still alive or not until now.Since then,they left this house to you and the expenses with you.You learned to take care of yourself for all these years.It was the first time that anyone had ever mention about your parents in awhile,and you always freeze whenever they say it.

Your eyes were starting to tear up,and Luhan,who was still by the door,saw you with a frown.

"Hey,are you crying?" Luhan softened.You realised that Luhan was there so you wiped your tears sneakily and went ahead to chase Luhan out.

"Go home,"You mumbled.Luhan,innocent about your situation right now,left the house.You leaned by the door while biting your lips.

"Umma...Appa..." You cried.