oo5

I'll Show You!

"..And there we go!"You said,satisfied with your work.Now you can finally keep track of whenever your limit ends.

You made your own 100-day calendar as soon as Luhan left your house yesterday.Firstly,you took out a cute doll magnet and put it in the '1' column.That meant that your first day was over.You did the same thing for today,the 2nd day.

"2 down,98 more to go..I've gotta keep going!" You talked to yourself as you turned off the lights.Tomorrow is a brand new day.It was a Saturday.You planned out everything for tomorrow.

Soon,Saturday came.

"Haru Haru, mudyo jyoga ne-eh-eh-eh.." Your alarm sounded.You pressed the 'snooze' button and got up early.You were excited that day and even dressed up prettily.

This was what you were wearing:

"I'm going,Stitch~I have to show a certain someone that I can sing~~" You hummed to your pet as you left.Where exactly were you going?

 

15 minutes later,around Apgujeong..

You heaved a heavy sigh of satisfaction as you finally reached the building. 

EXO Studio.

Yeap.You were just outside EXO Studio in anticipation.You decided to apply for vocal & dance lessons here because you heard that the EXO Studio was full or talented people,and talented trainers.Not to mention,everyone was cute & friendly to their trainees.You entered the building with a big smile.

"Excuse me,but may I know where is uhh....Room..2?The one that teaches singing and dancing?" You asked a receptionist.The receptionist looked around for room 2 and gently pointed it to you.

"That is Room 2 Miss..Um,sorry for asking but,do you have any appointment?" She asked.You shook your head.

"Umm..Ani..but,I'd like to apply for lessons!" You answered enthusiastically.The receptionist gave you a form to fill out.

"Okay,here's the form you have to fill out."And you started filling in the form.After you finished signing it,you gave it back to the receptionist.

"Okay,thank you!And uh,if you wanna start your training today,the nest lesson time is from..2-5pm on weekdays,and 12-3pm on weekends.But,the studio is open 24-hours if you wanna have late night practice except for occasions like Christmas.There's also a break time that's usually from 3-4pm but it depends on the trainers.Oh and,there's a canteen and bathrooms at the second level.So basically,it's like another house except there are no beds." She explained.You nodded and went ahead to Room 2.Because there is a bathroom,you changed into comfortable clothing.

This was what you wore:

"Perfecto!" You said as you walked out.You saw a familiar figure passed by and stared at him while fixing your clothes.

You chuckled,"No way...Can't be him.." you mumbled to yourself.Finally you were ready and entered Room 2.Firrst thing : No one was around yet,except for you and mysterious guy.Second thing:The place was damn big.Third thing:Mysterious guy-not so mysterious in the end.

"oh,come on..!!" You groaned.Yes,it's Luhan.He was in the same room as you - alone.

"Oh hey,fancy meeting you here,neighbor" Luhan playfully hit your shoulder.You glared at him.

"What are you doing here?" You sighed,knowing now that your enemy was in the room with you alone.

"Well,can't you tell?I'm-" You cut him off.

"A stalker?" Luhan rolled his eyes.

"One of the trainers here,pabo," He said. 

Moment of silence for a whole minute...

Until you spoke.

 

 

 

"Eh?"


UPDATED~!!

 

So,here's the thing.

I might not be updating tomorrow coz I'll be busy for the whole 11AM - 9PM(Yes,torture...)

BCOZ IT'S DANCE NIGHT o(≧o≦)o Well yeah,I know,why so long??

Answer:Coz this y friend of ours who happened to be our "instructor" wants us to polish the steps.Well,that's that but who the fish would make people to come so early just for a NIGHT PERFORMANCE?!?!

PPUCK EU BISH!! 凸(`0´)凸

 

Nighty~   Don't forget to subscribe and comment!! ^O^