o16

I'll Show You!

Play this song :


"Bacon oppa!!" You yelled as you ran to his embrace.

"Oh my gosh,I've missed you so much!"You said,still hugging him.

"Same here!I just came back from vacation!" He said while patting your head.

"Jinjja?You should've called me!Good thing I tagged along with Luhan too!"You exclaimed.

"Who?"

Luhan came closer to you confused,while letting out an awkward cough.

"This is Luhan.He's been 'teaching' me dance and vocal lessons!"You said,while giving a sweet giggle.

"Luhan,this is Bacon- I mean,Byun Baekhyun oppa.He's been my friend for 6 years,"You introduced Baekhyun.

Luhan smiled and let out a hand,"Nice to meet you,Baekhyun-ssi.I'm Luhan.I'm a senior.How about you?"

Baekhyun shook his hand in return,"Nice to meet you too!Oh,and I'm a senior too!I just skipped two grades,"He smiled.

"Wait,that means,you're a dongsaeng?But,Dana just called you 'oppa'?" He said,confused.

"I call him 'oppa' cause he wants me to call him that.And strangely,I'm kinda used to that!"You answered.

"Well,if that's the case,you can call me 'hyung',Baekhyun-ssi,"Luhan said.

"Let's go then!Imma be late for work!" You brightly said.

"Oh?You work?Where?" Baekhyun asked.

"Apgujeong Rodeo Street,oppa~" You sweetly answered.

Luhan's POV:

"Apgujeong Rodeo Street,oppa~" She sweetly answered.Oh sure,ignore me after I sent off Xi Jui noona.Man,it felt so weird seeing and hearing her call Baekhyun, 'Oppa~'.In reality she's like,a-stick-in-the-mud,only knows how to study but doesn't know how to dance.Suddenly seeing her saying 'Oppa',it's so..so...so...

Different.

She seems so different if she says anything related to a boyfriend.She even smiled a lot more too.

Oh,so her boyfriend is him.Man,I'm slow.But why does she remind me more of..

Eunso?


"Here we are!My workplace,"You said.

Baekhyun panted,"Man,it's like this shop was made to be here!It's so far in the corner,good thing they sell ice cream!"

"That's why it's called PARADISE.It's there for a reason,"Luhan chuckled.

"Why are you here??Aren't you supposed to be..I don't know..gone?"You glared at him.

Luhan shrugged,"Hey,I'm here to be a customer.Don't be rude to me," He joked so seriously.You raised an eyebrow before going in.

"I'm here!" You greeted the other workers.

In your eyes: " Ah..work.Imma earn that money today!"

In the other workers' eyes: "Omo,is that a pack or something?!?!One pretty girl + Two hot guys!"

"I'll change first,wait here." You said,while entering the staff room to change.

"So,how long you've been seeing her?"Luhan asked.

"Seeing her?" 

"You know,dating?"

Baekhyun denied,"Oh no.We're not dating.We're just close friends.Funny,cause I thought you were dating her,"

"Excuse me while I laugh..HAHA! Even if I told her I like her,she'd just think it's one of those'Loser falls for Queenka' things.She thinks she's not the main character in the story..since she's a Queenka."He said.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow,"She's a Queenka?Since when?" 

"I don't know..but I do know that when I met her,she's a total clutz."Luhan reassured to Baekhyun.

"Well that's new,"He muttered.

"New?Why so?"

Baekhyun explained,"Well you see,in all those years I've been friends with her,she was more known as a nobody than a somebody.But not those,nerdy & involved types,just a regular,quiet person.You know how there's always a of the class,nerd,wannabes,the not-so-cool guys,the bad & naughty guys,the noisy ones,the quiet one,the awesome kings,dorky squad,childish yet incredibly cute guys..."

"Your point is..?" Luhan asked.

"I'm saying that Dana was just a regular person.No one cares about her,no one despises her.She's kinda awkward if she talks to others.." Baekhyun explained.

Just then,you came out of the staff room.This time,you were dressed as a pirate.

"A pirate?Why are you dressed like that?" Baekhyun asked,tilting his head.

"It's sort of a..cosplay concept?"You replied,checking your outfit.

"Nevertheless,you make a really pretty pirate,"He commented,which made you blush a little.

"Gomawo,at least someone thinks I'm pretty,"You glared at Luhan.

Luhan rolled his eyes,"Since when did I said you were ugly??"

"Well,never..But I'm pretty sure you thought it,"You said.

"Dana-ssi??Get in the counter.Time for work." The manager said.You nodded and hurriedly went to the counter.

Luhan got up,"I want a blueberry smoothie.You still haven't given me that,"

You rolled your eyes,"Anything you want,oppa?" There it was again.Luhan felt the chils.

"I'll just take a strawberry ice cream,"Baekhyun ordered.

"Coming right up!" You said happily,as you saluted.

"So you're her trainer and classmate?"Baekhyun asked.

"Unfortunately.."He mumbled.

"You're lucky,"Baekhyun muttered.

"Why?"

"Before I met her,she was really hard to approach.She keeps thinking of herself as someone without much power.."Baekhyun explained,while staring at you.

He continued,"It's actually a miracle that she even got a job,don't you think?"

"Well...maybe I see your point,somehow.I wanna ask,you've been friends with her for a very long time,right?"Luhan asked.

Baekhyun nodded his head,"Yeah..Though it's kinda hard to be friends with her for the 1st year.."

"It might be a sensitive subject but,do you know about her parents' death?"

"Yeah..I was the first person that she told me about it,"He answered.

"So,here's the thing.Have you heard her sing..before her parents' death?" Luhan asked carefully.

Baekhyun nodded,"She was just young back then,but she had a really powerful voice.She even won a competition once."

"She didn't tell me that,"

"She likes to keep it a secret."

Luhan's POV:

"She didn't tell me that,"

"She likes to keep it a secret,"

So it was trauma.I thought that she just liked to keep secrets,I didn't know it was that serious.I guess now I know why she felt threatened..Because if someone left her,she'd have another trauma.I should really stick by her often.

..Wow,never thought I'd say that.


"Here's your order!"

----------------

A/N:

YEAAAPP!! Bacon won by just one vote!! :DDD

And yesh. IT'S OOUUUTTTT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   OMFG BARO ISH JUST SOOO HAWT ^o^