o17

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


"Gomawo."Baekhyun said as you gave a warm smile.

"Have I ever told you that you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen??" He continued.

You rolled your eyes,"Yeah,nice try,Bacon.Maybe next time I'll put you in a frying pan with some eggs."

Luhan's POV:

I didn't know why,but it really felt uncomfortable.Seeing their close relationship reminds me of  how me and Eunso used to hang out.It just didn't feel right.I had like,the burning desire to steal that guy's spotlight.

"Aissh.."I heard.She was slamming on the toppings machine.

"Why is it not working??"She said,pressing random buttons.

Then I heard Baco-I mean,Baekhyun said,"Hmm,must be jammed," while casually eating his ice cream.

"Oi,Agasshi,where's my Froyo with Oreo topping and sprinkles?!" I heard an uncle yelled.He kept pressing the bell non-stop,alarming the other customers.

She seemed flustered,"I-I-I am terribly sorry,sir!!The topping machine is jammed,and I-"

"I don't care!Do you want me to give this shop a bad review to the other people in Apgujeong?!Fix it,now!"He yelled even louder.

My eyes widened.I mentally said to that guy,Chill,dude!!Litterally.

"B-But I said it's jammed!It's-"

"You dare talk back to a customer?!What happened to 'Customer's always right' rule?!"

"Huh,you're quite the beauty.Your S line figure,your bagel face.A perfect woman for me." He smirked.Oh,and Dana calls me a ert?

The guys hand was just in position to touch her.I slammed the table,and stood up to fight.

"You little i'll mannered slu-"

Then a punch came flying in.And yes,it was my fist.

Baekhyun tried to protect Dana at his best.

I grabbed the guy's collar.

"Excuse me,but I believe that's not what a customer should say to an employee," I gritted my teeth.

He scoffed at me,"Excuse me,but she was trying to talk back to a customer!"

"She said the machine is jammed  twice,because apparently,you don't know Korean!"I talked back.

He seemed taken aback.So I did more.

"'Perfect woman'??The girl is a pirate!! 'S line figure'???Oh,there is no S about it." Dana seemed embarrassed,so her face went red.Shouldn't have gone too far.

"Oh yeah??Who would you be to be so knowledgeable of her?!" 

"I'm..." 

I hesitated.Then I looked at her.

"Her Jerk-.Simple as that," I smirked.

"You two are the same.No manners at all,huh?!?!" He punched me.

I looked at the blood hanging out of my mouth,then touched it.

"You probably shouldn't have done that,"I confidently said.

An immense fight went on.He punched,I kicked.He kicked,I punched.He pressed me down,I kicked his crotch so I went back up.Then he went down,I punched him like I never did before.

"Yah,stop it!!Stop the fight!!" She yelled,trying to let go of my grip from him.

Then I went back to the past.

"Stop the fight!!Please stop,right now!!" Eunso begged.

Then I realised it,I was being too much.

I stopped punching him.Then,when he saw my face was at a loss,he took out a final punch in the cheek and ran off.

Blood was dripping more than ever.On my mouth,on my forehead,on my fist.Dana looked at me out of worry,same with Baekhyun.

I realised I was protecting her too much.

The last thing I knew,my whole vision turned black.

---

After a few hours,

"Luhan??Luhan,wake up.."You said gently.

Luhan's eyes slowly opened.The first thing he saw,was the ceiling.Then,he saw your face.It seemed to him that you were too worried and concerned.

"Eunso-yah..."He whispered,his eyes still half-opened.

You went closer to him,"What?"

"...Mianhe.."He mumbled.

"What are you sorry for..?"You asked.

"...Eunso-yah.."He mumbled again.Eunso??

"Luhan..It's Dana.."You said,again,gently.

Then suddenly,he got up.

"W-Where am I?"

"You're in Apgujeong Family Clinic.Good thing you've passed out in Apgujeong." Baekhyun answered.

Luhan touched his bandaged head,"Ah..Appou.."

"Serves you right."You muttered.

"You went too far this time.And I mean,too far..."You continued.

Luhan lowered his head,"Mianhe..I just..I think I got too caught up in the moment.."

"Yeah,not to mention that you've said too much about the S line thing..."You mumbled to yourself.

"The doctor says you should be fine in 2 days.In the meantime,he told you to rest at home."Baekhyun said.

"Okay..Thanks for getting her out of the way.."Luhan complimented him.

"Nah,it was nothing..."

You stared at Luhan,then,when he noticed you were looking at him,you shyly turned your face away.

"You have something to tell me,don't you?"Luhan asked,giving a warm father's smile.

You gave him a hesitant look before saying,"..Gomawo...for saving me.." You mumbled.

"I can't hear you~"He teased,but youtook it seriously.

"Gomawo.."You said a little louder.

He teased again,"Still can't hear you~~" 

Then you exploded."Gomawo,you stinkin' pig in the mud!!"

Luhan chuckled,"I didn't think you'd say that.You're welcome,kiddo,"He patted your head.

"I'm not a kid.I'm your age!!"You exploded in embarrassment.

"Think I should be going now.See you tomorrow?" Baekhyun interrupted.

"Oh?Arasso,oppa.Take care!!" You waved at him.

Baekhyun left.

"I don't like him,"