o19

I'll Show You!

Play this song :


 

Your POV:

..

"DRUGS."

..

I fed him drugs.

Why the fish do I have a drug bottle in my house?!

Then it hit me.Okay,relax."Drugs" are another term for "Medicine".So I could have just overreacted.

Suddenly,Luhan drank something from a bottle.I wondered what he was drinking.He looked really restless,and even more drowsier.I've never seen him like that before.

"Luhan..??"I quietly called his name.

He stood up from the couch,causing the bottle to fall over.I thought I'd be hearing a cracking sound,but turns out,it fell on the carpet.The bottle caught my attention again.

As it rolled down just right below my feet,it said,

"CAUTION. ALCOHOL."

I face-palmed myself.Could this have gotten any worse??

He then walked closer to me,staring at me with those big,drowsy eyes of his.I took a few steps back,eventually hitting my back and leaning on the closed door.

I panicked,"Luhan.Don't do this.Wake up!!" 


"I'm so sorry..for everything.I should have been a better person.I shouldn't have pushed you off the road..."He said.You, of course panicked even more and slid down the door.Luhan knelt down on one leg to be on your eye level.

"Please...Don't do this,Luhan!"You pleaded,trying your best to find an escape.Then you saw the handle,and without hesitation,you tried to reach for it,but it was too high.

He intertwined his fingers with yours,"..But I'm glad you're alive.."

You tried to reach for it again,but he beat you to it.

He softly whispered in your ears,"..Saranghae.." 

Your hands suddenly relaxed.Your eyes widened,his eyes closed again.You felt a warm feeling in your lips,not too warm,but just..warm.It felt soft and sincere,although it smelled a little like alcohol.Yup,he was kissing you again.

In your mind,your brain kept telling you,"My second kiss!!"

But in your heart,without the need of words,you felt your heart beating rapidly.It was a much more sincere kiss.How would you know?Because he just whispered "Saranghae.." in your ears,thinking that you were Eunso.

You didn't know what it was,confusion or pity.If you had tried to push him off,he would just try to kiss you again.So this time,feeling that Luhan really missed Eunso,or in this case,you,you let him kiss you.Suddenly,you shed a tear.

But you didn't care,neither did Luhan.You stayed like that until both of you fell asleep.Just then,you didn't care if he stole your first & second kiss,because there was no point of arguing about it if it's been done over with.

It was already the next day.But the two of you especially looked tired and sleepy,still sleeping by the door.Your head on his shoulder,his head on top of yours.You felt a little of the cheek.It was Stitch who greeted you.You,not remembering what happened at the time,greeted him back.

"Good morning,Stitch!Hey,"You looked at yourself.

"Why am I in yesterday's clothes?And why am I in the living room?"You asked yourself.You yawned and stretched your arms,then you felt your lips as if someone had pressed theirs on yours for a long time.

"That's weird.."You said,tilting your head in confusion.Then,the moment you turned your head,and saw his sleepy face,you couldn't halp but gaped.

"Oh,now I remember.."You muttered.Luhan also woke up because of your talking.

"Are you sober now?" You asked him.

"Huh?Why am I in your house early in the morning??..And my lips feel..weird.." He said.Then he looked at you as if you did something to him.

"Did you try to sedu-" 

"NO!"You yelled even before he finished his sentence.

"Well,then why do my lips feel weird..?"He asked,annoyed.

"You kissed me - twice."You said straightforwadly.

He showed you the I-did-what-now? look.

---

"So,I was drunk,and I kissed you - twice?"He summarised it up.After a few cleanups,you told him what had happened yesterday.

You nodded,"Yes.And unfortunately,you were the one who stole my first two kisses.."You pouted.\

"Why didn't you stop me then??"

"Like I said,you stole them from me.You kissed me once,I puhed you off.But the second time you kissed me,I couldn't let go."You explained.

"Why??"He said,definitely annoyed.

"Because I felt sincerity."You simply said.

He looked confused,"Sincerity??What,as if I really wanted to kiss you??I'd rather kiss a monkey!" 

"At least you can kiss somebody.Mine just got stolen."You complained.

"Actually,"You continued,"While you were drunk,I kept hearing you saying how sorry you are for not being a better person.And then you said 'I'm glad you're still alive'."

Luhan softened,"Did I..really say that?""

Yup,"you nodded,"Must be nice.."

"What?"

"To love someone even if they're far away.."Your tears started to form.

"Yah,it's thanks to your parents,they still have a pretty daughter,"He complimented.

You smiled,"Hey,you just called me'pretty'.Thanks."

Luhan shrugged."Don't want you to be so sad again.Besides,I only met you because you have something to show me in...67 days.."He counted.

"Yeah.."You gave a warm smile.

Until it turned to serious mode,"Get outta my house,"

Luhan chuckled,"Yeah yeah.."

He sure knows how to cheer a woman up.Even if it takes two kisses..