o32

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


After all the chaos outside,the both of you entered a dark alley.Someone accidentally pushed you in the midst of the crowd,causing you to tumble and trip your way Luhan's back.

Rubbing your head,"Why are we here?We might as well go home.." 

"Why aren't you scared at all?" Luhan asked out of the blue.

"Why,you ask?Maybe because it's kinda not my thing - if you're talking about the movie."

"I'm not talking about the movie.I'm asking you why aren't you scared of being taken away?"

You hesitated,"By who..?"

"Anyone who catches their eye on you.Don't you get worried?"

"..."you looked down,"Like I said,I've never loved before.I don't really know what it means to be taken away by someone you love.I'm always-"

"How would you know if I'm talking about love?"He cut your sentence.

Changing the subject,you quickly let go of his hand and ran ahead,"I have to go home."

Did I say something wrong..?

----

A week before the show...

"Ne,annyeonghaseyo!Welcome to PARADISE!May I take your order?" you politely asked as usual at work for the customers.

--

"1,2,3 & 4.."you counted.After work,it's dance lesson at the studio.During break,you would always still do the dance routines.

--

"I could see your Halo~"you sang.This was how you kept up with the schedule.Although tired,but it's just a few days before the official competition.

----

And so,20th came..

"Ha~lo~"your voice kept cracking.It's just the day before the real thing,yet you're already nervous.You received a text from Baekhyun.

Working hard?

From: Bacon Oppa ~

Eo. >.<

Sent~

I'll pick you up later,arasso?

From: Bacon Oppa ~

Ah,ne~ ^^

Sent~

I should get ready.

Meanwhile at Luhan's house,

"Yah,palli!I've been waiting for like an hour!"Luhan complained over the phone.

"Arasso,arasso.Just wait a bit more,"Hyuna replied calmly.Soon she came being dolled-up,well,more like someone who's ready to party.She came on running up to him with her kill heels that may look like it's over 2cm high.

"I'm here!Wah,you really look cool today!"She complimented.

"Yeah,yeah.What do you want?"

Hyuna hesitated,"Well,actually,there's this problem in my family.."

"..And?"

"The truth is,"she started,"My Daddy has been pestering me to quickly get married & find a good person.."

"I'm not gonna marry you,"Luhan firmly said and tried to leave.

Hyuna grabbed his hand,"But my Daddy said he really really really really likes you.He even had to own and reserve some special seats for us.."she looked at him,with moist eyes.Luhan turned away.

"It was really expensive..If we don't go,then my Daddy will go bankrupt.He's been wanting me to go on a real date and this was the chance.Plus..If I don't go with you,he's gonna drop me outta school.Why?Because,he'll waste more money.." She slowly explained.

"But you're rich.Even though you need to pay your fees,you don't have to,"he logically explained.

Hyuna tried to quickly get him,"P-Please!!After this one date,I promise I won't ever get in you and Choi Dana's way again!"

"I don't know.."He sighed.

Hyuna started to sob harder,"Please!!Just once?"

He finally gave in and gave a last sigh,"Fine.Take me to that place then."

Hyuna turned her frown upside down and without hesitation,she grabbed his hand and linked arms with him and left happily(?).

----

On the other side,

"Oh?You came!"You smiled brightly,after seeing Baekhyun and his nicely dressed suit.

"Sorry.Were you waiting long?"He asked.You shook your head.

"Here,"he said,giving you beautiful and fresh roses,"just a little something."

"Omo!!Gomawo~"You gladly accepted it.

Baekhyun gave an awkward smile,"Kaja?" 

"Eum!" you nodded naively and headed off with Baekhyun too.

Soon,the two of you arrived at a certain restaurant which is just nearby to a club.The restaurant's name was 'Le Coleur Amant Restaurant'.It meant 'Lover's Colour'.The restaurant had always been famous because of the employees' sincere serving and is always the place where Lovers' would meet up or a confession.

You stared at it amazingly before going in,"Bacon Oppa,why are we here?This is the famous place for lovers' & confe-e-ssio-"

Just then,you realised it.You faced Baekhyun with widened eyes.Baekhyun shyly smiled.

----

"We've walked for like 10 minutes now,where is this place?"Luhan whined.

Hyuna lit up and stood infront of the place,"Here it is!"

Luhan looked up at the name," 'Rave Dance Club' , and older..?!" 

"Eum!Let's have fun!" Hyuna smirked.

Luhan and Your POV:

I..am SO in trouble.


♥ Angel with a Shotgun ♥

Updated!

Message: Most of you know about SECRET's unfortunate accident,right??I really feel pity for them..Especially Zinger unnie X< The moment her popularity was increasing,then came the unfortunate accident..It wasn't even long when they came back with "Talk That"..I mean,that was growing out to meyh especially Jjinger Unnie's first official line of singing!It didn't even take only 3 seconds,but it was like at least for a whole of 30 sec!!And Hyosung unnie's accident too,I hope she's okay..She's got a lot of accidents' lately but she can still smile on shows...And Jieunnie ~ Hope the accident doesn't affect her awesome vocals too T^T And lastly,Sunhwa unni,even though it was a minor accident for her,Kwang still called her to make sure she's alright!!Damn,I love those two ♥ Hope SECRET will rest up enough and continue brightly with their promotions!! :'')

-SECRETTIME MUAXHCZ ~