o24

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


"Oh..."Luhan froze.

"Well,what did she say?"Somi asked,hurriedly looking at his phone.

It's my parents' death anniversary today.

"Ouh.."

Luhan's POV:

It's my parents' death anniversary today.

It's my parents' death anniversary today.

It's my parents' death anniversary today.

How could I not see this coming?Today's the day her parents' died..

And today's also the day..

When Eunso died.

What was I thinking?

So I quickly begged to the principal's office to let me off early today.The principal,seeing me as his favourite student,let me off.I hurriedly grabbed my bag and left the school compound.Firstly,I decided to buy some flowers.

It must be so hard..for Dana to lose her parents' like I lost my girlfriend.

Wait.

WAIT.

"It's my parents' DEATH ANNIVERSARY today?!?!"

Hold on.She lied. {If you remember at around chap 4 or something,I mentioned about her parents' MISSING.Not DYING.}

Her parents' weren't dead.So,if her parents' weren't dying,then why did she skip school today?

---

So I decided to call her when I got to the flower shop to buy Eunso some of her favourite flowers - tulips,after I changed into a black suit that is.

"Weird..She's not picking up.." So I called her again.

"Yeoboseyo?"She whispered.

"YAH!You lied to me!!"I screamed at the phone as I paid for the tulips.

"..."

"You never said anything about your parents' being DEAD..So what's the real reason you're not coming to school today?!"I continued.

"Uh..."

"I'm waiting.."

"Okay fine.I'll spill!"She sighed.

"Talk,"

"Okay..So I didn't come to school today because..I'm sick in bed!" She sniffed.

"What do you think I am?Stupid?"I said,thinking that she was faking it.

"But she really is sick,hyung,"I heard a guy said.Ah,so Baekhyun was there too...

"I got a virus from a customer at work..I didn't want to tell you cause I know you'd be mad at me for getting sick when practice is today.."she coughed.

"Wow,even you can be sick..I did tell you to take care of yourself at all times.."

"I am still human,you know..Hey,would you tell Somi that I'm sorry I didn't get her call?My phone was kinda out of reach just now.I had to wait until Bacon oppa got here.."She said in that sick nasal voice while blowing her nose into a tissue.

"Can't.I got off school early,"I hopped onto a bus.

"Well,you're sure fast to react,"Baekhyun scoffed.Man,I didn't like this guy.

"I'm not going to visit you now,dork.I'm kinda..going somewhere,"I sat near the window.

"What could be so important for you to skip school halfway?"She sniffed again.

"..." I hesitated,"While you were at it,I remembered..It's my girlfriends' death anniversary today.."

"Jinjja??!A-Achoo!"She sneezed.That's nasty.

"That's rough,hyung..You going to her grave now?"Baekhyun interrupted.

"Yeah..Well,see ya later." I hung up.

---

So I reached the graveyard.Sure,it was quite lonely and scary when you're at the graveyard alone,but it's much more better than waiting till evening or night.I searched for her tombstone.

"R.I.P

Kim Eunso

05/09/1993 - 23/11/2010"

I laid the tulips right on the tombstone.

"Hey,it's me.Been heck of 2 years,right?I hope you're doing well..."I teared up.

"..So guess what.After I transfered to another school,I met this person who was awfully popular,and clumsy.Worst of all,she didn't have anything going for her execpt for looks and intelligence.She's actually kinda like you.She even treats me as her rival now,"I forced a chuckle.

But then,I sighed,"..I really miss you.." and quietly left.


Meanwhile,at your house..

"A~CHOO!"You sneezed even louder.Baekhyun then fed you some warm soup.

"Thanks."you sniffed.

"Feeling better?"Baekhyun asked.

"Does this answer your question??"You pointed at your stack of tissues laying down beside the bed.

"What a mess.."He muttered.

"Yeah,I know right??A-choo!!First off,I had to work at a place that sells ice cream,second,it's gonna be winter time soon..And lastly,I got a virus!"You complained .

He patted your head,"Don't worry,you'll get better soon.."

"Gomawo,chingu,for skipping school just to take care of me.."You warmly smiled.

His cheeks went a little red,"A-Aniya..I didn't do much.."

The moment the atmoshpere was getting warm and peaceful,suddenly,the door slammed open.Luhan came just in time with some medicine & herbal tea.

"Hyung!"

"Luhan!"

Luhan,with his wide and confused eyes,"..I bought some tea.."