o34

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


Only hearing sounds of your crying,Luhan didn't know what to do.

"Wear this,"he throwed you his jacket,signaling you to wear it to cover yourself up.Unknowingly,you wore the jacket and stood up,but bangs still hanging over your face.Luhan went closer to you,facing his back and kneeling down on one knee."Get on my back."

You were suprised by his gesture and took a step back.

"I won't do anything.Just get on my back,"he repeated,leading you to get on his back.Luhan stood up and piggybacked you all the way home,not caring whether people would stare at you or not.With time passing by so fast,you closed your eyes and took a short nap just like a baby.After the baby cries,it goes to sleep because it's tired.Finally the both of you reached your house.Luhan brought you to your room,greeted by a worried pet Stitch,and he laid you down on your bed.

"Rest up properly,and get ready for tomorrow,eo?Make sure you have the right CDs,"Luhan reminded you.He got up and tried to leave,but you unconsciously grabbed his hand.

With dried eyes,"Please don't leave me..."

"But,"Luhan patted your head,"I have to.I need to sleep and so do you.There's a big day ahead to-"

"I.."you cut his sentence," I'm scared.." Luhan thought about it and bit his lip.

He let out a sigh and gave in,"Arasso.I'll sleep outside."

"But-" "I won't leave the house,don't worry,"He reassured as he gave you Stitch,"Here.Now you have someone to accompany you in your bed."

You stared at him while frowning.

"Sleep.Forget anything happened.."He re-reassured until he closed the door for you.After a few minutes of daydreaming,you finally changed into your pajamas.


 "Dana Noona.." 

You woke up with wide eyes.The horror eventually came back to you.Trying to catch your breath,you looked around your room and also under the bed,just for safety reasons.You blinked several times.

"..It's just a dream.." you quietly went out of your room to catch a breather.Outside,you saw Luhan sleeping on the sofa uncomfortably.With a mother's smile,you went ahead and covered him up with a blanket so he won't feel so cold.

Soon,you found yourself staring at him longingly.Aiyoo,why did I just do that? 

You stared at his sleeping face,"Angel.."you mumbled.You felt something that was popping in your chest.Oh?Mwoya..Why do I feel popcorn in my chest?It's beating so hard..Oh?

You felt your face which was unusually warm.My face too!It's..warm red..Ah..I don't like this feeling..Do I?No,of course I don't..Do I?Aishh..!Better get to sleep..!


And so..the day came.Luhan woke up early since he has to get there faster than you since he's the judge.He realised himself that he was lying down on your sofa and immediately got up.Why am I??? Oh,yeah.

He looked at the time.It was 9:30AM,yet you're still in your dreamland.Not wanting to wake you up,he set up your alarm clock aka phone instead & left the house with a sticky note hanged onto your head.He left a little chuckle and left.

As soon as the alarm clock aka your phone struck 10AM,you groggily woke up and found yourself with dark circles.As you rubbed your messy bed hair,you felt the sticky note and took it off your head.

It read:

I'm leaving first.Good luck.I won't give favouritsm scores.

P.S. Nice-looking dark circles.

"Pssh...not even waking me up.."you gasped,"What time is it??"

Quickly getting up,you rushed up your shower time(which takes an hour or so)since the show starts in 3PM,you have to get there by 1PM,have a little munch-munch until 1:45PM,practice until 2:15PM,get ready until 2:55PM and the show starts.You wore a simple casual shirt,jeans,boots and a jacket while bringing along a bag full of towels,some healthy fruits in a box,your clothes for the performance and of course the ultimate important,makeup kit - a big one.You decided to head for the salon first to dye your hair a little.

"Annyeonghaseyo~What would you like for your hair?" The hairstylist asked.

You looked at some of the exmaples shown on the display wall and pointed,"Hmm,I want a Reflective Auburn Black."

"Ne~ please come this way,"the hairstylist led you to an empty seat.Since it's the morning and not alot of people come here at this time(in your neighbourhood),you freely ate some of the fruits you packed,remembering to leave some for later.

"Ah,"you lifted your head,"Could you make it a tad faster?" you gently ordered.The hairstylist nodded and dyed your hair hurriedly but stably.Soon,you came out with a nice Reflective Auburn Black and headed out after paying.Seconds later,your phone vibrated.

Chingu,I heard.

From:Somi~

I know.No need for pities,Somi.

Sent~

You sure?You know you need a warm hug right now.

From:Somi~

I..think I've been warmed up enough.A lot of things happened yesterday,but I feel warm somehow.

Sent~

Well,okay,if you say so.. >.< I'll meet you at the entrance of school,arasso? ^^;

From:Somi~

Okay!

Sent~

----

So,you reached school and was carefully greeted by Somi.Firstly,she checked your hair and eyes.

"Yup,"she examined,"Dark circles and change of hair colour." At that comment,you frowned,"I know.."

"Don't worry!I'll fix...that later on.Firstly,let's eat lunch!" Somi playfully linked her arms with yours.

"Can we call it brunch instead?"You asked.

Somi rolled her eyes,"Don't tell me you haven't eat your breakfast yet.." you,guilty,nodded and gave an empty smile.

"That would explain the change of hair colour.As for the dark circles.." Somi hesitated as she looked at your dried up eyes,"It should not be mentioned."

"Great.I just wanna get this over with,"you said and left with Somi to the cafeteria.

"Woah,major hair-change,"A student commented.

"Nice.." Another stated.

Comments of all sorts were flying in while you and Somi tried hard to ignore it.Because you were extremely tired,Somi ordered for you.You started eating your fresh tuna salad peacefully.

"And then,he-"Oops.Peace ruined.Hyuna and the other of the girls were talking about what had appened last night.

"Oh,come on!"You groaned-whispered.

"Psst,look,"Jiyoon pointed to your hair.

"Oh well,if it isn't Miss "I got seperated from Luhan,but he'll do anything to save me~" Girl" She impersonated in a nasal voice,trying to imitate you.

You didn't bother turning around,but still fought back,"I should probably tell everyone that Hyuna works at a club as an entertainer,"you muttered.

"Hyuna works at a club?"Somi asked,knowing that she heard it clearly from you.

Just as you nodded,Hyuna sneakily pushed your bench.

" 'Oh and Somi-yah~you should probably know that I'm such a for taking Luhan away every chance I get~' " she continued imitating.

You finally stood up and turned around,"Okay,firstly; I don't sound like that.Secondly;You're imitating yourself.Third;Try to note down what happened,maybe you'll see who's the bad guy here."

Just as you and Hyuna were neck to neck,an announcement was made through the radio,"Attention please.It is now 1:40PM.Pupils who are participating in the Talent show please proceed to Studio 1 by 1:45PM.We'll have an attendance check and your practice."

Hyuna glared at you,"Once I win,I'm taking that little spotlight of yours."

You smirked,"Try if you want.The years gonna end anyway."With that,4minute left abruptly,not leaving out the 'y hair flip'.

You turned around,greeted by a hand,"Nicely done!"Somi high-fived you.You left a small giggle while lifting up your trays and put them in their respective counters.

----

During the attendance check,you nervously played around with your hair and continuously bit your lip - and it's just the attendance marking.

"Ahn Soojin,Lee Hyeri,Kim Hyori,Park Minah,"The lady in a white dress with a clipboard announced as the respective pupils raised their hand and said,"Ne."

"The first four of you will come with me after your practice time is over,"she continued.Suddenly,the door opened only to find a late Luhan entering with the clipboard.Instantly,most of the girls' eyes sparkled,only you rolled your eyes.

"Sorry,I'm late,"he hurriedly apologised."That's fine,Luhan-ssi.I've announced the four who will be coming with me so it's your turn next,"the lady explained fully.Luhan nodded and went through his clipboard.

"Okay,my name's Xi Luhan.I'm from China,nice to meet you,"He roughly introduced himself.

A girl who's eyes practically turned into hearts asked,"Choggi,are you si-"

"Yes I am single but I do not have the intention to date anyone whom I have never met/a girl who works in clubs and I'm narcisstic,rude,a jerk and a ,"he explained that roughly too.

In the back,you found yourself snickering.

"Alright,let's go through the people who will be coming with me,"he continued,"Bang RiAh,Shin Hyemin,Kim Hyuna-"

"Yes!" Hyuna cheered before it was finished.

"-And finally,Choi Dana.You'll be coming with me,"Luhan finshed off as he ticked off his pen.

"Aigoo..I'm already off to a bad start,"You mumbled as Hyuna gave you one of those '-imma-kill-you' eye rolling.

Soon the attendance marking was over and you headed straight to practice.Because Hyuna like,practically owns the school,she gets the main center,even though you're the Queenka,which no one cares about right at this moment.You took the small left corner generously.

"And I can see your Halo~Your Halo" you sang as you did some stretches.Soon,you headed off with your dance.

"1,2,3 & 4.."you counted slowly,trying to recall your steps in the midst of remembering what Luhan thought you.Over in the  other corners,you can see other talents that the other participants were going to use.Some brought bowling pins,perhaps for juggling.Some brought a script,maybe for acting.All kinds of acts were included,strangely,only two chose singing and dancing.

Yeap,it was only you and Hyuna.You were the only 2 in the room whose voices can be heard.You didn't feel like straining your voice,so you kept it down a little so as to not bother the other participants.

Soon,practice time was over and an announcement was made through the speaker.The lady in a white dress came out with the clipboard with Luhan and the other hosts.

"Now is already 2:10PM,everyone stop what you're doing.Please follow your hosts to the respective dressing room please."So you did what the announcement said,although you usually do follow Luhan almost everyday anyway,so it wasn't hard to find him.

"Okay,"Luhan checked the attendance,"Bang RiAh?" So RiAh she raised her hand,"Shin Hyemin?" So Hyemin raised hers,"Kim.."he hesitated,"..Hyuna?" So Hyuna raised her frantically,sticking beside him which made you hurl.

"Lastly,Choi Queenka?" You slapped down his clipboard,"I'm right infront of you,dork."

"Okay,that's everyone,right?"He ignored,"Please follow me to your respective dressing rooms."

As you reached the dressing room,you found out a part of the school which you haven't found before,a huge dressing room with 4 stalls and decorated lights,like those you usually see in dramas and other showbiz stuff.

"Alright so four of you have your own stalls and makeup place,get ready by 2:55PM and I'll come and bring you to the waiting room,"he explained while he closed the door abruptly.You got out your dress and without hesitation changed in the first stall.As you got out,you could see how fitting it looks on you.

Soon,after waiting for a while and doing your basic makeup,you called for Somi,who originally wanted to help you beautify yourself.

"Somi-yah,hurry I'm done changing,"you simply said.

"Okay,okay,"She panted,"I'll be there." Did she run..?

Seconds later the door was opened and you were greeted again with a panting Somi,"Wow,I didn't know they even have this facility.Our school's amazing,I tell ya.."

"Oh look,"Hyuna came out of the stall,"If it isn't the Queenka's sidekick.What was it again..?Sori?Oh,right.So-loser."

"It's Somi.And would you cut the act,I don't even care who you are even though I know who you are.And trust me,that isn't a good thing,"She said,pwning her.

"Somi-yah,don't,"you firmly ordered her.

"Arasso.."she pouted,just like a baby and took out her makeup box which was full with layers and layers and layers of makeup.

You gasped,"I'm only gonna be out for like 10 minutes or so.."

"Yeah,well for someone who's participating in these kinds of shows,1 performance=10 minutes but for you,my friend 1 performance=An hour,"she explained as she already started off with the eyeshadow.

"Okay,but don't go too overboard.I don't wanna look like a clown,"'you assured.

"Ne~" 

----

"You done?"

"Almost~,"Somi said,focusing on your lipline while you closed your eyes.

"Done!"She cheered as she put the lipstick back in place.You slowly opened your eyes,only to find that Somi did a really good job at this.

"Wow..Is this..me?"You asked,not sounding so sure."100% you.Now,off to hair.What should I do with this.."Somi mumbled.

"Oh,just wave it a little and leave it to me,"you said.So Somi did as you told her,waving your hair a little to look feminine.You finished it off with your side-swept bangs and a really high ponytail.

Minutes later,it was time to move to the waiting room.Somi left first to grab a seat in the audience.

"Where's Dana?"Luhan asked - to you."She's the one talking to you right now."

"Oh,Well looks aren't everything.Since everyone's here,I shall  review a little.The first batch of four will be Mdm Song's group,followed by Mr Kim's group and so on.Our batch is the last so you can move around a little until 5PM.But don't go anywhere outside of school.Once you go out,the security guard won't let you in anymore because he will think you're a guest.If you need anything,you have Choi Dana on my speed dial.But,show's gonna start so you have to call me in between breaks.Okay,that's about it.I shall take my leave,"Luhan soon exits the room,leaving you alone with the other 3.

Firstly,because Luhan left you in-charge of speed dial,you had to take your phone wherever you go since none of the others' have his number except for you and Hyuna,but he doesn't feel like picking up her calls.You went to get your bag and took out your fruits box and ate it comfortably - since,it's your school anyways.But 1 part of you didn't feel like eating,and that part was your heart.You paused your eating and took out your phone.

Did he really left for China..?Why's he not saying anything?

Then,a flashback of last night's fight came to your mind.You quickly snapped out of it as soon as you saw Luhan on the screen.

"Annyeonghaseyo.Welcome to SPECTRUM and SM Genie High School,everyone!I'm your host,Seunghyun and these are our judges!Say hi,judges!"Seunghyun directed the mic over to the judges.The lining was just like X Factor.The really soft ones on the left,the hard ones on the right.And ironically,Luhan got Simon's spot.

"I am soooo in trouble,"you mumbled as you silently gave up.

"Annyeonghaseyo,my name is RyuYoung,the cutie judge~!" Says the old lady.She's a two-faced person,alright.

"Annyeonghaseyo,I am Eunhyuk.Nice to be here!"

"Annyeonghaseyo.My name is Haeyoung & I'm the school's music teacher."

Then,it was Luhan's turn,"Annyeonghaseyo.Luhan imnida,"which simply left all the girls' hearts to be melting,whether it be in the audience or waiting rooms.Everyone was making kissy faces but you look emotionless.A strange emotionless.

"Luhan-ssi,I hear you're a trainer in EXO Studios and also a student here?How ironic,huh?"Seunghyun emceed.

"Ne,and I saw 1 of my student who's also a student here just a minute ago,"He said,emphasizing it's you.You stuck out your tongue at him and made a face.

"I heard you prepared a performance?" Seunghyun asked.

"Yes,I did,"He responded.

"Okay then,let's see it!" Seunghyun cheered.

"Performance?"You said.

Soon,Luhan and 11 other boys were onstage.Lights turned out,and only a few spotlights could be seen.The music started.They performed a song called 'History'.

Your eyes couldn't help but sparkle.I-i didn't know he had it in him...For once that was just..Awesome!!

"Let the Talent show,begin!" Seunghyun cheered on as well.The fans cheered as well with it's good atmoshpere.

Now's...the real thing.

You got up and started to sweat profusely in your palms while others were quite relaxed.For you,it actually doesn't matter if you win or not,you just wanna get this over with but you can't help feeling all nervous.

The first person showed up.There's more pressure since it's the first person.He was the one whom you saw juggling earlier in the practice room.He did his best with his juggling and other acts as you applauded.His performance was soon over and the judges began voting.

Ryuyoung headed off with a cute start,the old lady did.Then,came Eunhyuk,who gave such average responds while showing his gummy smile.Then,Haeyoung came off with a harsh start at first,but still a warm advice.Luhan?He gave an interesting kind of advice,being nice and all.

So you thought,"Assa!He's being nice..!" 

As it goes on,it slowly reaches 3:30PM,but all of you were already bored,considering you were the last batch.Everyone went out,including you.They went out somewhere to secretly practice,but you were smart enough to figure out that the more you practice,the more you sweat and your strength will run out,even though you're in the last batch.You decided to take in some fresh air and release the bad thoughts in your mind.Feeling the air run through your new-dyed hair colour,taking some selcas,taking a short walk without your heels cause it's so dangerously high and tiring.Nothing but peace.Little did you know,it was already 4PM,meaning a short break for the audience,the stage crew and the judges.

Luhan got up and texted you.

It's breaktime now.

From: Jerk-

Oh,is it?

Sent~

Have you cleared out your mind now?

From: Jerk-

A little.I'm taking a short walk around the school garden.

Sent~

He didn't respond back.You wondered what happened,but just thought of the fresh flowers blooming and the small pond in front of you.Seconds later,Luhan showed up.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked as he slowly walked by you.Because he was wearing fully white(he changed from his perf. outfit) at that time,and it's the school garden,you thought you saw an Angel,no exaggerations.He looked pure,like an Angel,walks like an Angel.A full Angel without wings.Your eyes sparkled as you stood up,suprised.

"E-Eo?Eo.."You avoided his eye contact.

Luhan sat down on the bench and you did too,far away from him,but still on the same bench.Casually,he put his arm around you,but you looked suprised and taken aback,but didn't show it to obviously.

"I wanted to talk to you about something,"he gently said.Your eyes widened as his eyes began to round up.O-Oh No..Is he..?


♥ I Need HamsterGyu ♥

Is this chap longer than the previous one?? xDDD I didn't know where to stop so I stopped at the :P

Also,I'm thinking you guys can guess what Dana aka You are talking about.Izit true though??? Molla~~ 

Also,check out my other NEW Fanfic 

100 Doors of Insanity

Please,I'm in dire need of subbies & comments & upvotes.All I have is 1 subbie and that's my other account which I don't use anymore except on mobile *^*

♥pandachingus...yeah,I'm calling my readers ♥pandachingus~~ So,my beloved ♥pandachingus,please please PLEASHH SUBBIE MY FICCY OwO It also has a trailer made by Muahxcz & an awesome Poster!!

Also,for TEENFINITE LUBBERS,SUBBIE TOO~

Ppyong!!See you in the next chappie which is prob the 2nd last! ^0^