o10

I'll Show You!

"...And 1,2,3 & 4.." Xiumin counted.Days after you got your job,you attended Dance practices often to keep up 

with your 'bet' with Luhan.Oh,and what day was it? The 23rd day.Still,you haven't improved in your skills.

"Ok,break."Xiumin said.Most of you were perspiring like you finished PE.You ped your bag and grabbed a water bottle to quench your thirst.Luhan,as usual,observed your determination.

"Already been 3 weeks and you still haven't improved.."Luhan mocked with his arms folded.You rolled your eyes.

"And also,your singing.Why is it just from not bad to..well,not good?You sang perfectly during our first lesson.."He nagged.You ignored him and began stretching.

"I'm warning you now,Choi Dana,if you're not gonna start working hard now,you're so gonna be called No-good Queenka."He mumbled.You practiced your first few moves that you learned from Kai.On the other hand,Kai had been very friendly to you and even gave you advice to help build your confidence and stamina.

Soon dance practice was over,and you headed back home first to feed Stitch.After you showered & dressed up for awhile,you went to Luhan's house for Vocal lessons.

"Vocal warmups.Now,do this, 'Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do'."Luhan ordered you.Your voice suddenly cracked the moment you hit 'Mi'.You cleared your throat and tried again.This time,it cracked when you hit 'La'.What's wrong with me?

"You sick or something?"Luhan asked.You shook your head and rubbed your neck.

"Wait here for awhile," Luhan said and went off upstairs to get you some tea.While waiting for him,you decided to slack for a few minutes and rest.Then,the keyboard caught your attention.You couldn't help but try to sing again.Only this time,recording your own voice to see if you were really that bad of a singer.You pressed the recording button and started singing.You started to sing the popular song,'Titanium' by David Guetta ft. Sia.Even though you're Korean,your English capabilities were perfect.

Then came the highlight,"You shook me down,but I won't fall,I am Titanium~" .After you ended singing,accompanied by the keyboard,you pressed the spacebar and it stopped recording.Little did you know,by the time you finished recording,Luhan was silently watching you holding two cups of tea.He slowly made his way over to you.

"Let me listen," He said.You nervously pressed 'Play'.It was silent as Luhan calmly drank his tea but you still holding onto your cup nervously & biting your lip.Finally,it came to an end.

"..Why are you even nervous?" Luhan opened his mouth.

You shrugged,"Well,maybe because I've never really heard myself singing before..?" You said carefully.Luhan scratched his head.

"Try a little bit more of vibrato,but not too much.And also,make sure that your pitch is correct.Nonetheless,it's overall a good job,"He adviced you.You nodded and took down notes.

"Oh,look,it's already late,gotta go!"You packed your stuff and went out.Luhan wanted to say something,but he always never had the chance.

"Pssh..always off in a hurry..We didn't even eat dinner yet,"Luhan mumbled.

Next day,at school..

"..And that's the end of my report," Somi bowed after representing her report during Biology.Everyone pretty much didn't care about Biology lessons ; they'd just doze off or play with their cell phones.

Hyuna was feeling bored,so knowing that you're in the same class with Luhan & that she's sitting right next to him,she began ger acting.

"LuLu Oppa~" She called out,sounding loud enough for you to hear.You felt the chills of someone calling Luhan 'Lulu' and 'Oppa' that you can't help but feel comfortable.

"Don't call me that,"Luhan coldly told her off.Hyuna pouted while making a face.You slightly giggled and tried to cover it up by faking a cough.Hyuna grit her teeth.

"Teach me this problem," 

"Don't wanna,"Luhan immediately refused,resting his cheek on his hand and facing the front.Somi also happened to giggle,since she's the nearest to them.

"Oh come on,please..~~?Pweasshh?"Hyuna begged,showing her annoying aegyo.Without a word,Luhan took her paper and solved her problem quickly and gave it back to her.

"Done," He said.The school bell rang,and everyone left the classroom.Hyuna insisted that she would hang out with him the whole day.

"I'm going somewhere after school,and hopefully,you don't tag along" He said,showing his Diva side and left.

"Tsk..fine,I'll stalk instead,"Hyuna muttered.

"Did you see what happened in class?" Somi asked.

"See?I could hear it!Haha,she must be trying so hard,"You scoffed.

"Can you believe this?Finals are coming soon,and I haven't studied at all!So..."Somi nudged you by the elbow,hoping you'd get her hint.

"Oh okay fine,I'll study with you.But,I need to tell jerk- first,"You said and left for awhile.

"Hey um,do you think you can let me off today?" 

"Sorry,can't.Almost all of our students are high school seniors so,they have to study in the studio for some fresh air." Luhan explained.

"Oh,great!That was exactly what i wanted to ask from you!Can I bring Somi along too?"

"Why do you need to study?You practically aced every exam..Well,except for talents so," Luhan mocked.

"Somi said she wants me to help her study,dumbutt." You mocked him back.You went back to tell Somi that you can study in the studio and headed there as fast as possible.Meanwhile,4minute gathered around Hyuna.

"Hey,I have some news that'll make you happy~"Gayoon cooed.

"What is it now?I'm busy!" Hyuna yelled,trying to search for Luhan to get ready to stalk him.

"Luhan is a dance instructor!"Jiyoon exclaimed.

Hyuna raised her eyebrow,"So?"

"It means that McQueenka Girl is probably under Luhan's training..!" Sohyun explained for her clueless unnie.Then,it gave Hyuna an idea.

Meanwhile,in EXO Studio.

"Woah..!!"Somi exclaimed with hanging open as she entered the studio.

"So this,is where he dances?!" She said,amazed.You grabbed her hand and led her in Room 2.Then,something caught Somi's eyes.

"Oh My Gosh..!!Hotties alert!!Hotties alert!!"Somi gasped as she fangirled and continuously slapped your arm.You grabbed her hands and signalled her to stop.

"They're the other instructors.Specifically,friendlier people than Luhan."You said.Kai and Xiumin noticed Somi,and made their way over.

"They're coming,they're coming!!"Somi fangirled again.When they came closer,she tried hard to maintain her posture.

"Kai & Xiumin; Somi,Somi;Kai & Xiumin." You introduced roughly.

"Hi,we're the instructors of Room 2.I'm Kai." He held out his hand to shake hands with Somi.Somi greeted back.

"And I'm Xiumin,nice to meet you Somi-ssi."Xiumin also greeted.Somi bowed as a form or greeting.Her eyes kept sparkling all the way.

"So,I'm guessing you've probably heard about the little study-session in here,huh?"Kai asked.

"Yup.I didn't know that almost everyone here are seniors!Are you guys seniors in high school too?" You asked.

"Well,I am but Xiumin hyung already graduated." Kai explained.

You and Somi nodded,"Ah~I see.." Luhan also somehow entered the scene at the right time.The moment he stepped into the studio,the girls screamed and shouted.Somi tilted her head in confusion and looked at you,hoping you'd explain.You shrugged with a smile and took out your books.

Suddenly,another person entered the studio,but with a stylish outfit,and yes,it's a girl.She walked in like she owned the studio.

"Hello,Room 2!" Hyuna shouted.

 


Updated~!! 

Oh,and why didn't I put the song on top like I always do?? Because this is the real music.

Other than Kpop,I'm a big fan of Christina Grimmie!!!You've probably heard of her,but you've probably don't too.This is one of her BEST covers.-Ish inspired by her-

Check this vid out! v

 

Yeah...Oh,and from the chap above,the part where you're singing,yeah,it's this kind of image ^