o35[[WASSUP PEEPURH:D]]

I'll Show You!

"Hello~,Earth to Choi Dana..!" Luhan waved his hand in front of your face.You found yourself staring at his face and thinking back.An angel..Angel..??Angel.

Ever since the moment Luhan entered the garden,you kept staring at that angel without wings.And yep,it was the first time you ever noticed that.While you were in a daze,Luhan casually sat next to you on a bench,observing your frozen face and waving his hand to snap you out of it.Eventually,you did snap out of it,but you started to act strange,even surprised by the small details that Luhan did to you.Example:Simply stretching his hand to rest on the bench in your direction.

"You feeling tense already..?"Luhan asked out of the blue,surprising you yet again.You shrugged it off,but the same thought always stayed in your head.

"N-No,I just can't wait till this is over..!'' you lied,blushing hard yet hiding it.Luhan shrugged it off as well,admiring the beautiful peaceful scenery in the garden.Soon you also calmed down and frowned.

Sighing,you fidgeted with your fingers,"..Do you think he left already..?"Luhan turned to face you,as you continued talking."He..probably won't see me again..I can't take this.I'm gonna call him,"you took out your phone and soon dialed Baekhyun's number.Just as you were about to press the green button,Luhan snatched your phone away from you.

"H-Hey..!Gimme back my phone!"You yelled,but Luhan ignored you as he deleted Baekhyun's contact.Just as you were about to snatch it back from his hands,your eyes met with Luhan.It seemed to him that he was also surprised at your actions and somehow found himself staring back at you.Shoot..!

Awkwardly,both of you backed off from each other.You pretended to cough as Luhan was caught in a daze while still having your phone with him.You snatched it away from him as you sweat cold sweat.

"I..uh,gotta go,"You bit your lip,"Bye!" "Wait..!"Luhan called you out,but you responded with running away from him.

After break was over,you went back up to the waiting room and desperately kept memorizing your lines,trying to forget that unfortunate incident.You couldn't help but feel restless,even when Hyuna started to diss you.You heard footsteps coming into the room.

"Hyuna-ssi,"the man greeted,"you're up next."With that,Hyuna confident walked out of the room,flipping her hair like a .It only meant 1 thing and 1 thing only;you were the last one to compete.Your head was in a mess as you saw Hyuna on the monitor already introducing herself.Then,she started to do her own song,"Bubblepop".

You wondered how she could move so easily onstage,even with Luhan as 1 of the judges,even when she knows he hates her guts.How does she do that?You started tossing your microphone side to side in your arms,biting your lips until it was your turn to come out.The same man walked in again and called me out,only this time he added some sense to it.

"Choi Dana-ssi,best of luck.You're up in 5 minutes.Hope you can make a turnaround in this competition!"He exclaimed and left.You looked in the mirror at least 3 times before you actually went out that door.You left deep breaths and left yourself a chant.

As you got backstage,your eyes first lingered onto Hyuna.She was done performing,and waited for the judges results.Your eyes then lingered onto Luhan.Your heart started beating faster,your mind went blank,and you almost tripped over your heels.

"Kim Hyuna-ssi,right?"Luhan asked as Hyuna nodded repeatedly."Hyuna-ssi,did you practice with your might on this song?" "Yes,I did." "Who did you do it for?" "..Ne..?" Hyuna was stunned.

"I-I did it for the people I love,of course,"she stuttered.What the..?Why did she stutter?

"I see.So,you're not doing this for yourself?" "Well,I kinda am..I'm doing it for myself more than I'm doing it for the people.I see myself as a challenge.I wanna face challenges in my life,won't that make me a better person?Unlike others that,give up as soon as they try,I don't.I work hard to get the things that I want.I wanna reach for the gold.I don't care what people think about me.If I'm harsh to them,I don't care.If they're harsh to me,I don't really care as well.Therefore,I think that I wanna make the best out of this memory."Hyuna explained,in a long sentence.

"Wow.."You mumbled.Who knew Hyuna could actually say such a thing?After her explanation,Luhan nodded in huis understanding and so she left the stage,looking quite calm.Now was the time you've been dreading.You went onstage,fidgeting with your microphone and hair,as you stepped onto the podium.

"Annyeonghaseyo..C-Choi Da-Dana imnida,"I bowed so low that no one can see my stressful eyes."Hmm.."Ryuyoung said,"So,what will this pretty girl do today?"

"I-I'll be doing 2 things.I'll be singing Halo by Beyonce & dancing to Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown.Please take care of me,"You bowed yet again.You took a deep,deep deep breath as you were about to sing.The tune slowly came in.

 

As everyone clapped at your amazing singing performance,you stripped quickly into something different.You wore black leggings,your hair was in a ponytail,and screams was heard in the crowd.You slowly counted..

5,6,7,8.

 

Every move;crisp & energy level was definitely acceptable.The judges were definitely impressed by your talents.All of their expressions showed grins and smiles,however only one of those judges maintained his smiles.

Eunhyuk held the microphone closer to his lips,bringing out a gummy smile.

"Wow...all I can say is..wow!"He exclaimed."2 talents,that is amazing,Miss Dana.Who taught you?"

"Uhm.."You stumbled.That question made you stood rooted to the ground.You pursed your lips,glancing over to Luhan who couldn't really care less about Eunhyuk's question.

The 3 judges understood your glance and nodded at each other."Well,whoever taught you must really care a lot about your talents because you obviously have a lot of them coming,"Ryuyoung continued,taking the microphone away from Eunhyuk.

Even Haeyoung,who was originally a harsh judge,praised your efforts.Then,as the microphone was passed over to Luhan,you kept wondering how his comment would go.

"Miss Dana..your performance was really amazing.."At that,you smiled widely,bringing the microphone close to your lips wanting to thank him.Instead,he continued with his comment.

"However,I believe this isn't your best performance.It was good,but I'm sure you could do better."Wow,harsh,you thought.

"..Thank you.."you solemnly responded.The crowd booed Luhan a little but couldn't really scream and curse at him because it's Luhan.No one could boo at him properly.The other 3 judges smirked.As you walked back to the waiting room not forgetting to pick up your clothes,you lightly gave a glare to Luhan.

"Aissh...you're dead,Xi Luhan."you muttered.


Urm,hi ._.

SOOOO...how long has it been,really??? O_O 3 months?No,definitely more than that.

I feel slightly guilty for not updating in a long time T^T DON"T BE MAD AT MEYH.

Reasons I didn't update:

1.was it exams?Yea,it was.

2.i started up a new story during the june holidays.

3.i have NO idea whut to write in this chap ._.

4.too busy enjoying life.

5.haha made you look.

Anyway,we're just left with the last chapter so.....

do you want me to make a sequel??If you do,mind suggesting me some titles??

Comment below and I'll take whichever captures my attention :DD

Also,if you're a Krease fan,you probably want to read my newest(not really) story

"Scammed Tutor"

And,I've made another account

_toomanybiases

^
^

SUBSCRIBEEE :DDD 

Wow,this is a long author's note.

I'm crying my eyes out rite nao coz I just have one chap left and IDK WHUT TO WRITE.

I have 2 more stories to update too >.>

Well,bye.

orzorzorz

Okay,randem.

♥pandachingus

k.

kiee.

bai.