o27

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


Luhan's POV:

After I fell,I couldn't help but close my eyes because of the fall.My hands were barely supporting me to the ground,and I thought I was hanging onto something like cloth.


Your POV:

I closed my eyes.Then,I felt this familiar warmth...on my lips.I also felt that something was hanging onto my clothes.


Yes,you did it again.But both of you didn't even notice each other.You didn't notice he was ontop of you,hanging onto your clothes.He didn't notice you were just below...until there was a camera flash.Turns out a typical fan of yours took a picture of you and Luhan by the window.

You quickly let go of him and he did likewise.

"This.is.not.good."your eyes widened.

---

The next day,at school..

And yes indeed,it didn't turned out good.The picture was already going viral around the whole school.The guys are starting to back off and envy Luhan;girls are starting to hate you more.Now it really felt like you're the main.You quickly entered the hallway immediately meeting Somi and helplessly into her arms.

"It's torture!!"You shouted in a tired and loud voice.

"I saw..."Somi quietly muttered,patting your head.

"You think Bacon oppa saw??"

"I highly doubt he hasn't seen it yet..It's gone viral.."Somi bit her lips.You frowned.

"Uhh..So,c-congrats,I g-guess?"Somi stuttered.

"We're not like that."

"Then how do you explain that picture taken at your house??And not to mention,the misunderstanding that happened the other day.."Somi said,folding her arms.

"It was an accident,okay.ACCIDENT."you emphasized.Suddenly,you saw the infamous 4minute with Hyuna at the front marching up to you angrily.

"What.is.the.meaning.of.this.?!"Hyuna shouted,showing the picture.

"Look,Hyuna.You can hate me all you want,but only me and Luhan know the truth around here.We are not dating,we never had- it,and we never will.Never.Get it?"You explained,irritated.

"Shut your piehole.You're the stinkin' Queenka around here,so of course,you get everything you want now,don't you?!"She shouted.

"You're the daughter of the owner of this school!"You shouted back,trying to prove a point.

"That's not why I'm here.I'm here to tell you to back off from Luhan.What does he see in you?"

"Nothing!He sees me as a no-good,untalented queenka!!"You tried hard to explain,with Somi right beside you trying to hold you back.

"Oh,save it.Then why'd you kissed him?"

"I didn't kiss him.He kissed me!I-I mean,he fell down!" You got flustered.Hyuna gave you the '' face.

Then,just a few steps away from you and Hyuna,Luhan entered the school in confusion,surrounded by fangirls.

"Oppa!Dump her and date me instead!"

"Oppa!How could you kiss her?!"

"YEOBO!" 

Fangirls kept trying to get close to him,making him feel uncomfortable.He first entered the hallway,bumping into you.

"Watch where you go-"He turned around and saw you with Somi.

"A-Anyyeong."you awkwardly waved your hand.

"Mmh,"He responded.Then,he noticed Hyuna.

"What do you want?"He emphasized on 'you'.

"You."She tried to cutely say.Luhan rolled his eyes.

"OPPA!!"A female student cheered as he saw you with Luhan.Then,the other students' followed.It was a rampage in school that day.You and Somi tried your best to stay away from Luhan while Luhan did otherwise.He kept trying to search for you but you kept running away from him.Kinda reminds you of Cinderella,only this time,she kissed him before they lived happily ever after.

---

At the end of the day...

"Oi,Dana-yah!!"Luhan called out your name.You ignored him and walked faster.

He managed to run up to you and tapped your shoulder.

"Stop it,I've been embarrassed enough.."you whispered so you won't make that dramatic feeling.

"It's just one picture,let it go!"He told you.

"It's not just any picture,alright.You know what happened that day."

"So?"he said almost immediately.

"Let those rumors go.Let them hate on us,why do you care?"he continued.

"Because I don't have time to love right now,"you explained,"Like you said,I only met you because I wanted to prove myself as someone who can do something and that's it.We won't have anything to do with each other anymore..get it?"

"You're right.We won't have anything to do with each other.In fact,what did we have in the first place?We were nothing before,we are nothing now.We're not even friends.So why do we care,right?" Luhan convinced you.

"Then how do you call kissing thrice nothing?" you asked bluntly.

"Simple.Just keep saying it's a misunderstanding." 

"But people will ask what happened.What if they don't believe us?"

"Then ignore them."

"How?"

"Forget it."

"What?"

"This is today's news.If you forget it by tomorrow,there will be another news,and maybe 1-2 people will forget.If you forget it by next week,maybe 5-10 people will forget.And if a month passes,100 people will forget.If a year passes,everyone won't remember what happened the past year.They'll forget it for sure,all you have to do is move on."He finally explained.

"You really think so?"

" I know so. "

 


UPDATED!

So you know LuLu-baby's speech about the forget thingy??I kinda got it from a show I watched when I was young.Pretty sure it's a Disney show(Don't judge meyh!!I was YOUNG!)I forgot the name,but I still remember it has this speech along the lines..

.

.

.

Anyway,

SUBSCRIBBEEUU & COMMENTEU ^o^