oo3

I'll Show You!

"The nerve of that guy!He's a total jerk!!" You complained to Somi while walking home from school.You still couldn't get your mind off of Luhan.He irritated you so much.

"Oh,come on Dana..Shouldn't be that bad.." Somi said as she was trying to calm me down.

Meanwhile..

"Oh My Gosh.I heard there was this cute transfer student in your class!!Who is he?" Jiyoon asked.Hyuna and her gang of 4minute were the REAL es of the school.Reason being Hyuna is on a much higher position than the Queenka.She's the daughter of the owner of SM Genie High.

Now the question here is this,why were you Queenka instead of her?Because in your school,everyone there was nice.They didn't like having the queen of mean taking the role of Queenka.Ever since you joined the school,everyone liked you and put you in the Queenka position.Because of this,Hyuna was damn mad,and she had been ruining your life ever since.But until now,no progress.

"Hmm..I didn't really pay attention to him.I think it starts with a Lu.." Hyuna put her finger to her chin.

"Lu..Lu..." Hyuna mumbled. 

"Hah!Lulu?That's his name?What a joke!" Jihyun,the oldest chuckled like an old villain.

"Luhan!Yea,that's it!Luhan!" Hyuna's head showed a light bulb.Sohyun,the maknae of the group,raised her eyebrow.

"Lu..han?Where have I heard his name .." She muttered.

"Aah..!Luhan?Didn't you hear?Choi Dana talked to him at the cafeteria!They were kinda speaking Mandarin,I think.If I'm not wrong,it sounded like a normal couples' argument to me." Gayoon answered for Sohyun. 

"Yeah,that's it!And,although it was only his first day here,the other stupid es fallen for him already!Hah,what a  total attention-seeker!" Sohyun agreed.Soon,Hyuna's head had a light bulb again.

"I got it.Choi Dana has been a total pain in the butthole these days,and she's even stealing that Lu..Lu..Luhan guy already! -!" Hyuna cursed.Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Hey girls,let's steal.I got an idea." She continued and led the girls to tell her plan.

So here's the plan : 

"You guys see how Queenkas always gets the guy,but in the end,it goes to the faithful one.Which is one way of saying,me.So,let's put it this way.First is we spy on both Luhan and Dana to see if they're a real couple or not.Second,4 of you guys will be split up and distract Dana and Luhan.Thirdly,we send Dana on a trip...Literally.

 Lastly,I'll take Luhan with me to the club and we'll have fun all day long and fall in love.Got it?" She explained.The other 4 nodded and went ahead to continue their plan.Soon,Hyuna walked and reached your locker.

"Oh,hey!" You greeted her as you took out your books.Hyuna smirked.

"Yah,you think you're my friend?Don't act like one.Cause you at acting." She said,observing you from head to toe.You were always mocked and disturbed by Hyuna every day that it gets on your nerves.But the more the mock,the lessser you'd care.

"What is it now..?" You asked.Hyuna raised an eyebrow.

"I heard you flirted with the new transfer student." Transfer student?Who?? 

"Who?" You asked again.

"Lu..aissh,what was it..ah,Luhan!" Hyuna finally figured out his name.Luhan??Hmm..sounds familiar...Oh,it's that jerk.He's a transfer student?Wonder what got him kicked out from his old school HEHE

"Luhan?You mean that jer- I mean,you mean the guy who talked to me yesterday?I didn't flirt with him.In fact,we were just getting to know each other." You lied..for fun.

"Haven't you done enough?" Hyuna immediately said.

"Done what?" You were really clueless at that time.You didn't know what you did.

"Being a -.Being,an attention seeker.You are such a friggin diva!" Hyuna cursed at you.Oh no,this time,she had crossed the line.You smacked your locker door closed and gave her a glare.

"Look Hyuna,I don't know what's wrong with you okay.I just got my pride crushed down by an 'angel' and I have to proof to him who I really am.I bumped into him and fell,I stood up and his food was flyring everywhere and his shirt got wet,I had to continouosly bow 90 degrees at him,I argued with him in Mandarin,and now,you're starting off the morning by endlessly pushing my buttons?What's it to you?You don't know my story,or my life.Just-" After that long speech,Hyuna cut you off as you were about to say your last few words.

"Look at yourself." Hyuna scoffed at you.

"What?" You said as you were observing yourself from head to toe.

"You're too nice to be a Queenka.If you're done with your bla bla bla now,I'll just take that spot of yours,"Hyuna scoffed at you while folding her arms.That girl,is one mean girl.