o20

I'll Show You!

Play this song :


"..Ow..ow..ow!"You moaned and groaned.It was during dance practice when you were supposed to rehearse your steps with Luhan.

"I told you,you shouldn't have overworked yourself..How did you get this bruise anyway??"Luhan asked,as he was rubbing your ankle with medication.

"It happened the day before Xi Jui unnie left,remember??"

FLASHBACK:

"Stop lying.I know you were crying.Why are you crying over a little hurt ankle??" 

--

"Ouh..."

"How'd you feel the pain now when it happened days ago??"Somi asked,eyes on her book.

"Maybe it's because someone hasn't been teaching me the steps and stupidly got drunk,"You said sarcastically,while glaring at Luhan.

"Oh yeah,I heard your 'Bacon oppa' came back..!"Somi exclaimed.She had always admired Baekhyun,but never really met him because she only met you during first year of high school.

You beamed,"Mhm!Finally,I can have him all to myself!"

Luhan suddenly faked a cough,signaling something to you.

"Pssh..Fine,I'll work hard,boss.."You pouted.

"At least you know..Jja!All healed,now get up."Luhan said,finally finished rubbing medication.

You stood up,and started tapping your toes to make ure he really did gave you medicine.

Suddenly,Somi looked up from her textbook.

"Wait a minute..Who got drunk??"

You pointed at Luhan.

"As you know,I didn't mean to,"He calmly explained.

"..You kicked his crotch..!!"You yelled.

Somi tilted her head in confusion,"Uh...how does him kicking someone's crotch relate to him being drunk??"

"That was just the beginning.I wouldn't even wanna tell you what happened at my house..."Your eyes widened again.

Luhan explained,"Oh,while I was drunk,we kis-"

"Shut your piehole,," You covered his mouth.You didn't wanna let your best friend to find out about what happened at your house the other day.Otherwise,it would be a major chaos in the studio.

"O..kay.."She said,still confused.

"Hello,losers!Your lives,just got better!"Someone barged in the studio.And,to no suprise,it was Hyuna - again.

You,Somi & Luhan all face-palmed yourself,thinking,"She died and she lived..The Mean Girl..."

"Well,my life for sure is bad enough.."You mumbled.Kai & Xiumin walked up to Hyuna.

Strictly,they said,"Excuse me,Hyuna-ssi.This is a Dance Studio.Not a musical.Please walk in like any other human would."

Hyuna gaped.The three of you burst out of laughter quietly.

"Owned..!!"A few students mentioned.

Hyuna,without backing down,walked up to them like a boss...a y one.

"Excuse me,but is your family rich??I don't think so,punk."She scoffed.

Luhan yelled out to her from afar,"Yeah.But does your daddy own this place?I don't think so,punk."

Hyuna gaped even more,leading Kai to saying "Please,close your mouth.It smells horrible,"He said,while faking a cough.

Xiumin strictly then ordered her,"If you wanna stay in this Dance Studio,then make sure you don't stand out.You just barged in here like it's your personal "Critisism Room".Try to cope with us please." 

"What about her??She stands out a lot."Hyuna said,pointing at you.You,shocked,pointed at yourself.

"Me?"

"Oh please,she stands out in a lot of places." Somi complained.

"Yeah.In nice and cozy places,unlike you."Kai smirked.

"Hey guys,chill.She stands out a lot too - in pubs and dark places."Luhan mocked.You started feeling bad for Hyuna as she stomped out of the studio.

You tugged at Luhan's sleeve,"Wasn't that too much?"

"The problem is that you're too kind.."He chuckled.

You denied,"Am not!"

"I spoke too soon,"Luhan joked.You rolled your eyes.

Your phone rang.It was from Baekhyun.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah,I heard there's this awesome new restaurant in Hongdae.Wanna go tonight??" He asked.

You beamed,"Jinjja??Okay,I'll go!" Just then,Luhan looked at you.Where is she going?

"Where??" He gestured.Then you remembered.

"Oh..wait,I just remembered.I've got vocal training tonight.."You sighed.

"Can't you move it to another day?I really wanted to talk to you after a long time.."He frowned.

Luhan folded his arms,giving you the I-don't-care-we're-training-tonight look.

You sighed again,"I'm so so sorry oppa..someone's holding me back today,"You glared at him.

"..."

"Oppa?"

"Nevermind..Maybe next time.See you."He hung up.

You glared at him,"Oh,you are so dead." 

Luhan playfully shrugged and said,"Hey,a trainer's gotta do,what a trainer's gonna do." 

You stuck out your tongue at him.

Meanwhile,in a certain flower shop..

"Sir,your wrapped flowers are ready!"A florist said.

Baehyun sighed as he looked at his phone,"I'm sorry.Could you put it back?I'll just,come here the next time.."

As he walked out of the flower shop,he talked to himself.

"You've changed so much.Is it because of him?"