oo6

I'll Show You!

Play this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=auns7V0BPho&NR=1


"Hey,you're here early,Luhan !!" Another instructor greeted him.But still,you were in shock.The instructor noticed this,and looked at both you and Luhan back and forth.

"Oops..wrong timing,I guess.." He backed up.

"Nah,it's ok,Baozi.Oh,by the way,Choi Dana;Xiumin ,Xiumin;Choi Dana.She's our new student from now on,am I right,Dana-ssi?" Luhan smirked at you.You responded by gently bowing to Tao,and gave Luhan a cold glare.

Soon after,the other students also came in.Because you just entered the studio while everyone else joined in earlier,they were staring at you like some lost kid.Oh,and not to mention,3/4 of them were girls.Also,another instructor joined in.He somewhat looked really handsome,warm-hearted and y that you can't help fall in love with him.

"Okay,so looks like our other instructor's here.Everybody,position and do your warm ups!"Luhan commanded the students.The students got in their position and started doing their warm up.You were totally lost so you just stood at the corner and did whatever the other students did.

"Hey,who's the cutie?" Kai,the other instuctor who just came in,whispered to Xiumin.

"Oh,you mean Choi Dana?She's new here.Luhan must've brought her in."He replied.

Meanwhile at the corner,you weren't doing so well.You kept messing up.Luhan saw this and got irritated.So he went to you with his hands in his pockets.

"What are you trying to do?" Luhan asked you.

"Isn't it obvious?I'm trying to match up to them here," You said as you were still focused on what the other students were doing.

"Yah,I'm your teacher so look at me while talking!" Luhan childishly said.You rolled your eyes.

"Or what,you'll scold me?" You said confidently.You were not afraid of Luhan at all.You'd never think he would punish you.

"Pssh..it's about to get worse,"Luhan scoffed.You tilted your head in confusion.

"Okay,students.Now,do a split,bridge,handstand and cartwheel in order.Until I count to 10,everyone should be in their positions and hold for 15 counts," Luhan commanded again.Xiumin and Kai were both shocked to hear that.Luhan had never asked for that before.

"Are you crazed out?!You know we've never asked anyone to do this before!!" Kai yelled at him.Truthfully,you were actually suprised that such a nice guy like Kai can be so protective of his students at the same time.Yup,he was on a totally different level than Luhan.

"I'm sorry,you're right..."Luhan softened.

"Let's have 1 person to do it all as a representative instead!" He continued.You knew he was going to pick you so you face-palmed yourself.Shoot,he's gonna want ME to do it ALL!!

Luhan pointed his index finger at you and signalled you to come out.You gave him a cold stare before coming out.In just a few seconds,all the other students gave a cold stare at you.Firstly,you looked around.Secondly,you glared at Luhan.Thirdly,you smirked.Why is she smirking?

In a flash,your body went down and you did a split.You gave Luhan the "gotcha" look. 

"What are you waiting for?Count." Luhan was caught off-guard.

"O-oh??Uh..Right..1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14..15" You got up.Hah,but it's only the split..she wouldn't do same thing for bridges right..

"Now,the bridge.In 10-"

"Done." In another flash,you finished the bridge.Luhan also hesitated and cleared his throat.

"O--kay...1..2.." 

As the day passes by,you finally stretched out your body.Kai decided to chat with you,the new student.

"So I see you're on competitive terms with Luhan," Kai said.You nodded as you wiped off your sweat with a towel.

"Lemme guess,he mocked you infront of the whole school?" You nodded again & stopped for a brief moment.

"How did you know?Did he do that to other people too??" "Hmm..sortof..." Kai responded.You slightly smiled and giggled.

"..You do know that he's..well,a little cocky,right?" 

"He said that people like me will 'fall-in-love' with him...And I've go one word to say to that - HA!" You laughed sarcastically.

Kai chuckled, "You'd be suprised.He can do anything to annoy someone.Are you in your senior year?" He asked.

You nodded,"Yeah..it's my last year in school.." 

"Really?I'm guessing Luhan will annoy you until the end of the year,huh?" You and Kai chuckled together.Luhan saw both of you laughing together and he definitely did NOT like seeing that.He tried stomping his way over,but infortunately,some female students blocked his away to flirt with him.Luhan faked a smile and tried getting out of the situation,but he was still caught.He gave up while giving you one last glance & walked away.

"Let's talk more,eo?See you tomorrow!" Kai waved at you.You waved back at him.What a nice kiddo..Psshh..he's much more better-looking than Luhan in and out.

"Sorry,students...I'll see you tomorrow!" Luhan excuesed himself.Then he made his way over to you.

"Having fun?" You asked him as you packed your stuff to change.Luhan panted.

"I will be until I see how well you sing later on.."  "Sing?But,lesson's over.It's already 5." You said.Luhan pointed his finger and waved it.

"Not yet.You said you wanted to learn vocal lessons right?Unfortunately,almost every student here who I taught already knows how to sing.They're perfect at it.Some already quit to join an entertainment company." He boasted.You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah well,maybe they also quit because of your attitude.I mean,Kai and Xiumin are really kind! ..Are you sure you're a trainer?" You asked him while raising your eyebrow.

"Just shut up.Now,let's go to my house," Luhan offered .

Your eyes widened.

"YOUR HOUSE?!?!?"