o22

I'll Show You!

Play this song:


You were stunned.But,his eyes,no joke there.He was dead serious this time.

"Rooftop.Now,"He ordered you.Without giving you a chance to talk,he quickly led you up to the rofftop,while still holding your wrist.The other students whispered and stared at both of you.

"Omo omo omo!They've hooked up!"A student whispered.

"Well,that's expected..!"Another whispered.Meanwhile,your face was bright red,while hiding your face,steam came out of your ears.I'm gonna die of embarrassment!

So you and Luhan reached the rooftop.He let go of your hand which was deeply bruised because he held it too tightly.You went on ahead to the ledge and look at the scenery.Luhan followed you behind and leaned on the side.

"What do you want?"You asked boredly.But nevertheless,Luhan was drop dead serious.

"An explanation,"He said firmly.

"What??Asking me why I'm acting so childish today?Why don't you guess,"

"Just because I didn't let you go out with Baekhyun,doesn't give you the right to be mad at me."He said.

You folded your arms,"Why not?I hate you anyway.You don't let me do this,don't let me do that,you didn't show up for practices,you got yourself injured,drunk and you stole my first 2 kisses.Why wouldn't I be mad??"

"I was trying to protect you,okay.Besides,who was the one who mixed up medicine with alcohol??"He talked back.

"Okay,so it's partially my fault.But maybe if you hadn't pushed your girlfriend off the road,we wouldn't even be in this mess!"You yelled at him.

"So what you're saying is that if I didn't protect my girlfriend,we wouldn't even met?"He concluded.You froze.You did a terrible mistake in arguing.You tried opening your mouth to talk back,but no words came out.

"Look,"He continued,"Even though I may look like this,I do try my best to protect the ones that I'm close to.If we hadn't even bumped into each other,you wouldn't recognise your own talents & stay talentless.Why did I transfer from JYP High?Because I had a mental breakdown.After she died,I couldn't make any friends at all so I danced really hard to shake it all off,that's where I first trained in EXO studio.I met awesome friends,and eventually became one of the trainers.I decided to move to Apgujeong and school here,"

"S-So,your parents didn't mind?"You asked.

Firstly,he let out a fake smile,"My appa let me do whatever I wanted,so I did."

"What about your umma?"

"She died a long time ago,"He said,eyes feeling moisty.

"M-Mian..!"You apologised for bringing up the subject about parents.

Luhan smiled,"Now you know about my parents and my social life.So.."he let out a hand,"No hard feelings?Friends again?"

You also smiled,"We're not friends.We're rivals," Luhan raised an eyebrow.

"On the 100th day,I'm gonna show you I'm a much more better person than you.Loser lets the winner do anything she wants."You said.

"Wait a minute..'she'?But,I'm a guy,"He said.

You let out an evil smile,"Exactly."You let out a hand.

Luhan chuckled,"You're on,"while he shook your hand.

Soon,the bell rang.It was time for the next class to start.

"Race ya down to class!"Luhan said and started running.

"Y-Yah!Wait for me!!"You shouted as you ran along with him.

He playfully turned around,"Slow-poke!"

Of course,hearing him calling you that made you much more determined so you ran even faster.And,another of course,everyone's eyes were on you and Luhan,seeing who can reach to class first.

A student sighed,"Oh,love is a beautiful thing," 

"I know,right?"Another said.

Somi saw you running,"Oh,hey Dana!How was-" But,unfortunately,before she got to finish her sentence,you already passed by her.Even the hall monitor couldn't stop you and Luhan,seeing how he was amazed seeing you and Luhan's speed.

Luhan won,reaching the classroom first.Soon,you entered the classroom panting and bumping into Luhan.

"Cheater..!!"You panted.

He stuck out his tongue,"Hey,I didn't say there were rules,did I?"

You pouted."Meanie!"

"Are we going through this again?"Luhan jokingly asked.

Soon,the teacher came in,"Okay,okay,sit down.Now,take out your books and turn to page 163," He said.

---

"1,2,3 & 4,5,6,7,8,"Kai counted.As usual,it's the dance practice after school.Somi decided to go home today because she wanted a self-study on her own.

Xiumin was in charge of the amateurs.Luhan was in charge of the beginners and,of course,you were in the beginners section.

"Okay,let's take it from the top,Dana,go in the middle."Luhan ordered you.Is the guy really wanting to torture me now??!!

"5,6,7,8.."And you danced to your best effort.Luhan kept observing your sharpness and gracefulness.

The dance finished,resulting you to fall down due to tiredness.

"Great job everyone,break!"Luhan said.

"Oh,uh,Dana.When you're dancing,especially in the middle,make sure you're like the lead.Everyone follows what you are doing.Don't always look so serious in the mirror.Try to be relax and calm,yet sharp and confident." He adviced.

You nodded.Soon you received a text.

Hey,wanna go to the restaurant I talked to you about today?

From:Bacon oppa

You looked at Luhan.

"What?"

"Uh..Bacon oppa is asking if I could go out with him today.."You carefully said.

Luhan left an evil smile on his face,"Sure,why not?"

You beamed,"Jinjja,jinjja,jinjja?!Oh my gosh,gomawo!!"

Let's go!

Sent~

Great.Pick you up at 6!

From:Bacon oppa.

Yes!!I can go!!

--

Your face:

"..And yet,you came.." You gritted your teeth.

 

..

 

"Hi~!!' Luhan evilly waved his hand.