oo1

I'll Show You!

" Haru,haru..myudo jyoga ne-eh-eh-eh.. " The alarm sounded.You lazily snoozed the alarm on your phone and went back to sleep.You were always like that.Suddenly,a voice woke you up.

"Woof,woof!!" Your pet dog,Stitch woke you up while your cheek.Your eyes finally opened with a warm sunny smile on your face.

"Good morning,Stitch.Had a good sleep?" You giggled while getting up and holding onto your pet.You chagned into comfortable clothes which took 30 minutes,and doing your hair which took 35 minutes.Since school starts late that day,you took an hour to finish dressing up. 

In conclusion,you finally wore this to school :

"Perfecto!!" You said as you grabbed your final bobby pin to add to your hair.You grabbed your makeup kit and put it in your bag.

"Ready for school.Come on,Stitch,I'll get you food." You said as you stepped out of your room and led Stitch to the kitchen and gave him kibbles.You pet him as he was eating his food.

"Yummy,right?" You smiled.You also got your own simple breakfast - bread & jam.

"I'm leaving now,Stitch!Annyeong~" You left your house as you waved at him.

15 minutes later..

"I'm so sorry but I love you da gor ji mar~.." you hummed as you reached school.Even though you can't sing,you sure love Big Bang.As you entered,the students cheered.

"Dana-yah,annyeong!" Your friend,Park Somi waved at you.You waved back at her.

"Annyeong,Somi-yah~" "Hey,have you heard?"Somi asked while raising her eyebrows.

"What?" 

"Some cute transfer student is going to school here!!He's cute,handsome,cute,big-eyed,cute,hot..Oh,have I mentioned that he's cute?!" Somi fangirled.You gave her a look.Soon,Somi cleared .

"..At least,that's what I heard.Gotta go,see you after school!" She said hurriedly as she left.Weird friend I have.

 You entered the hallway confidently while male students have their eyes glued on you and female students trying to get close to you.You were enjoying your time with your 'fans' but you accidentally bumped into another person and fell on the floor.

"Ow,ow,ow...aish,appou.."you whined as you rubbed your hurt .A hand was held out.Because of the ceiling light,the person's face was covered.You squint your eyes and looked carefully.Suddenly,you saw.He had huge eyes,fluffy hair and warm smile.He looked,cute.

"Sorry about that,may I help you up?" He said.Without knowing it,you were already pulled up by him.His hands felt soft.He walked away with his hands in his pockets and walked casually.

"Wow...I think I saw an angel..." You mumbled to yourself.

The school bell rang,and everyone soon got to their classes.Soon,you forgot about that guy.