I'll take care of you

Childhood friends

Minhwan's P.O.V.

The gate was open so I entered the house without hesitation. "You there!" Jin called me. I looked at him. "Here's the key of the house. Take care of her and don't you dare leave her." Jin threatened me. "Is that what your hyungs teach you?" he continued. "How did you know that it's me?" I asked him. "I looked at her phone and saw your messages. I'm a law student. I look for evidences." he told me then walked away.

______ was inside her room. I sat by her side then touched her forehead. It was hot. I searched for some medicine. I found one in her cabinet. "_____, sit first. You need to drink your medicine." I told her. I assisted her and made her drink the tablet. She still has classes tomorrow. Aish... This isn't what I want to happen.

I looked at her face. I find it angelic. Her lips seems to be kissable. Ah... What am I thinking? I found my lips just inches away from hers. I shouldn't do this. I stood up then saw a stuffed toy in a small chair. It was Kapibarasan. i didn't know she took care of it. I sat on the chair and hugged Kapibarasan.

Your P.O.V.

Ah... My head really aches.I looked around the room and found someone who shouldn't be here. It was Minhwan. He was sleeping on a chair while embracing Kapibarasan. I took a pillow then throw it at his head.

"Ah... Ouch!" he said in surprise. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "You have a fever. I took care of you." he said. "You? After what you did, you're going to take care of me?" I said. "Why? _____, don't go to school today, okay?" he told me. "Ah... It's Monday today!" I gasped and hurried to get up. "Didn't I say don't go? Babo." he said.

"If I don't go to school.... What if there are assignments?" I asked him. "I'll go there and check. I'll take care of everything." he assured me. "Huh?" I asked in confusion. He approached me then forced me to sleep. He touched my forehead.

"Few more hours of sleep and you'll be fine. Sleep!" he told me. What happened to him? Why is he suddenly kind to me? Anyway, I think I really need to rest.

Minhwan's P.O.V.

Finally, she slept. I'll go to her university first. I hope the students are busy with their classes so they won't seee me. As I walked towards the faculty room, I saw girls hurrying towards me. They asked for my signature. Fortunately, a teacher approached me and led me to the room. He locked the door. I thanked him then asked for Mr. Yoon.

"I'm Mr. Yoon" he said then smiled at me. "Ah... Sir, I'm Choi Minhwan." I inttroduced myself. "I know that." he replied. We both laugh. Hahaha... Yeah. I think I'm famous. " Ah... I'm ______'s friend. She wasn't able to attend classes today because she has a fever." I told him all and said it was my fault.

"Is that so? Don't worry there's no assignment for today. Please tell her." he told me. "Thanks, sir." I said. He accompanied me to the car park then I thanked him again. I should go to the MV site now.

Your P.O.V.

Was he able to go to my school? My phane rang and it was Minhwan. "No assignments. Wanna o out on friday night?" he said. "Who are you tricking now?" I asked him. "I'll fetch you at 6pm so you'll be sure I'll come." he told me. "Ok. Sure. As long as you'll come." I answered. I think he's sincere this time.

Minhwan's P.O.V.

Yes! I really want to be close to her. I mean, to be a close friend.

"Maknae! How's your best friend?" Jonghoon asked me. "She's fine. I'll bring her here on friday." I told him. "Yeah. Sure. We'll be shooting only 2 scenes on friday. We can have some bonding time with her." he told me. I am really excited.