Kiss

Childhood friends

 

Your P.O.V.

Shooting the MV was so much fun especially when you’re doing with your friends and your loved one. We wore high school uniforms. I wondered if this would happen if I stayed in Korea for my high school.

“Ok. The last scene. _____ and Minhwan, you ready?” Director asked us. I looked at Minari. It isn’t our first kiss but I’m still nervous. This kiss will be filmed and will be seen my thousands of fans. “Ne.” Minari said.

“Just remember, this is a high school scene. A young love. No need to do an intimate kiss since this is about first kiss, arasso?” Director said. “Ne.” We both replied. “Let’s just remember our first kiss and remember the feeling.” Minhwan said as he smiled at me.

The cameras were on. All eyes were on us. Minhwan cupped my cheek at slowly, our lips met. I closed my eyes and reminisced. How I wish our first kiss went like this. I regretted that I took too much time thinking if I was really for him. How I wish I knew from the start that we’ll be together so time won’t be wasted.

“Cut!” I heard Director shouted. “Nice!” He added. I sat on the bench with the four members. Minhwan went to see the taken scene. “_____, thanks a lot.” Jonghoon said as he handed me a bottle of water. “Gomawo. It’s nothing.” I smiled. This guy. At first, I thought he’s the man of my dreams. I never knew it would be my childhood friend.

“Please take care of Eun Ji.” I told Jonghoon. He smiled. “I promise.” He said. I know he’s sincere. Someone messed my hair. I know it’s Minhwan. “Thanks.” He said as he sat beside me. He took my bottled water and drank almost three fourths of it.

“You’re that tired?” I asked. “Tired of what? Kissing? Aniyo.” He said. I hit his arm. I was shocked because all those times I thought it was just flab. I didn’t know it was really muscles.  He looked at me. “Wae?” he asked. He could’ve noticed that I was preoccupied by something.

“Ah. I was just thinking of what to submit in the portfolio.” I told him. “Don’t think about it so much. I know you can do it.” He said.

Minhwan’s P.O.V.

“May I see your portfolio?” Director said. “Her works are good.” Manager told us as he scans her drawings. “I told you. _____ is really great.” I proudly said. _____ is nervous. I can say that. She kept biting her lower lip. She looked so cute.

“Shall we accept her?” Director asked Manager. “Oh well, I’m fine with her.” Manager said. “Congratulations and thanks for being the leading lady in the MV.” Director told ______. “Jeongmal?! I’m accepted?” she asked excitedly. Director and Manager nodded. “Kamsahamnida.” We bowed then left.

“I told you not to worry about it. Congrats yeobo!” I said as we entered her house. “Yeobo? Why do you suddenly call me yeobo?” She asked. “You don’t like it?” I asked in return as I gave her a back hug. “Ya. You’re tickling me.” She giggled. She turned around her face now just inches from mine. “I love you so much.” I whispered. “I love you too.” She replied.

I kissed her lips. My arms were around her waist and her arms wrapped around my neck. It’s the best thing ever. The scent of her hair is addicting. Honestly, I never thought I’ll fell in love with this girl.

Since I was a kid, I was dreaming of living my life with the girl of my dreams. I didn’t know that girl was my childhood friend. I’m so happy to find her. I want to stay by her side for the rest of our lives. But I, Choi Minhwan, won’t be her childhood friend any more. From now on, I’ll be known as _____’s love.