Coffee and me

Childhood friends

Jonghoon’s P.O.V.

Eun Ji and I were at a coffee shop. She said she didn’t want to have tea with me so I took her here. Nice logic, right? I rented the whole shop so no one will interrupt us. I’m smiling at her and she’s glaring at me. I dunno why but I like how she glares at me like that.

I told her my problem with Minhwan and _____. I bet he knows the story too. Never mind. I want her to know my side of the story. “So? Any advice?” I said. “Leave them alone. I said that a hundred times already.” She answered.

“Ya! I took you here and that’s just your reply?” I told her. “As if I want to go out with you.” She replied. She avoided eye contact with me. I looked at her. I leaned forward. Her face only inches away from mine. “Just one serious advice.” I whispered to her then I sat back properly on my seat.

“Once you learned who she really likes, that’s the time you’ll know what to do.” She said. “Should I ask her?” I asked. “It’s up to you. But who knows? Maybe time will reveal it soon.” She answered. I understood her reply. I watched the snow as it covered the pavement outside.

I gave a heavy sigh and looked at her. She was drinking her coffee. She’s definitely something. She’s not so easy to get like the other girls. “I’ll give you a ride home.” I told her. She didn’t reply but I took that as a yes. We went out of the shop and went inside my car.

We reached her house. It’s a bit far from _____’s house. “Thanks for listening to me.” I said. “Ne. Thanks for the ride.” She replied, went out of the car then entered her house.

Your P.O.V.

I called Eun Ji as soon as I arrived home. “Ya! Is it true that Jonghoon went to school and looked for you?” I asked her. “You called just for that?” she said. “Ne. I want to know. Did you have a date? They said that he fetched you after classes.” I asked her.

“It’s not a date. He just wants some advice. He said that he liked you so much.” She told me. I just hope I didn’t ask that. I’m so sorry for Jonghoon. But he never told me nor asked me about it. I love Minhwan more. “Do you like him?” Eun Ji asked me. “I like him as a friend.” I replied.

“You should tell him. Don’t let him wait and have nothing in the end.” She told me. I really like Eun Ji for being a good adviser and friend. “There’ll be a celebration tomorrow at their dorm. I’ll go and fix this.” I told her. “Minhwan already told his feelings for me.” I confessed to her. “What did you say?” she asked.

“I told him to wait. At that time, I was in a state of shock. I’ll tell him tomorrow. I’ll accept his love.” I told Eun Ji. “How about Jonghoon?” she asked. “What do I do? I’ll just explain it. I guess.” I said. That’s all I can do.

It’s already past midnight. The stars were twinkling tonight. I hugged my Kapibarasan. I hope Cupid will heal Jonghoon’s heart as fast as possible. I really don’t want to hurt him. I looked at Kapibarasan and thought of Minhwan. Minari, I miss you so much!