Friday night

Childhood friends

Your P.O.V.

 

6 pm and Minhwan fetched me with his black car. “You really came?” I asked in surprise when I saw him outside the gate. “Don’t you want me to come?” he asked in return. “It’s not like that. I’m just surprised I answered.

“Where are we going?” I asked him. “To our MV site.” He said. “Jinja?” I asked again. “Ne.” he replied. Omo! I’ll be able to see the band . This night would be great!

Minhwan’s P.O.V.

Kekeke… She looks very excited. She’s so cute. I led her to the room where the others stayed.

“Everyone! This is _____. She’s my best friend.” I told them. ______ gave them a big smile. She looks so pretty whenever she does that.

“Hello! I’m Hongki. I’m the vocalist and the most handsome in the group.” Hongki said and gave him a wink. How I wish I can also do that to her. “Aish… Don’t listen to him. I’m Lee Jaejin. I’m the bassist.” Jaejin shook her hand. Hope I can also hold her hand like that. “Hello! _____, right? I’m Seunghyun. I’m the guitarist and rapper. Honestly, I think I’m the most handsome here.” Seunghyun told her. _____ laughed. I wish I can make her laugh like that.

“Ah. Where’s our leader?” I asked then looked around. “Ah. There!” I continued and pointed at Jonghoon. He was talking to Manager. I led _____ towards them.

“_____, this is Choi Jonghoon. He’s the leader.” I said as I pointed at Jonghoon. “And here is our Manager.” I continued and showed her our beloved Manager.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She greeted them. “Hello. Tell me if you want to lead in one of FT Island’s MV. Minhwan didn’t tell me that you’re such a beauty.” Manager told her. Aish… Such a cheesy line.

“Ah. Minhwan, your scene is next. Get ready.” Manager told me. “Ne. _____, I’ll leave you for awhile. Stay with my hyungs. Don’t worry they don’t bite.” I told her then saw Hongki and Seunghyun. “Ah. Hongki and Seunghyun bite sometimes.” I said then left them.

Your P.O.V.

I stood there. I looked like a lost kid.

“Come. Sit beside me.” The leader told me. He’s Jonghoon. I can say for a million times that he is handsome. He seems to be quiet but approachable. I sat beside him. He was looking at some photos of their band. I looked at him as much as I could. His hair wasn’t neat but it just looks perfect on him. His smile can really make a girl fall in love. Why didn’t God make lots of Jonghoon? How can a human be so perfect?

“Don’t look at me like that. You might fall in love.” Jonghoon told me. I realized I was staring at him for a long time. “Ah. I’m so sorry.” I said then looked down in embarrassment. “Hahaha… So cute.” He said as he patted my head. Did he really say that I’m cute? Aww… I’m the happiest girl tonight.

“Is it hard to be a leader?” I asked him. “Sometimes.” He said. His smile faded away. “Ah. Leader, please smile. I think you’re more handsome when you smile.” I told him. “Am I not handsome when I don’t smile?” he said in curiosity. “Ah… Hahaha” I laughed. Honestly, he is handsome whatever he does. He laughed then pinched my cheek. Omo! I think I won’t wash my cheek anymore.

Minhwan’s P.O.V.

Done with my scene. I’ll go back to _____.

“Ah… Hahaha” I heard them laughed. I saw Jonghoon pinched her cheek. Does hyung like her? I can’t even hold her but the other members can talk to her as if they’ve been friends for a long time.

“Minari! Why are you standing there like a tree?” Jaejin asked me. “Come! Let’s eat!” Seunghyun called me. “Minhwan hasn’t recover yet from the scene. It’s a sad song that’s why he’s like that.” Hongki told _____. I sat beside _____. As we eat, I notice how Jonghoon and _____ exchanged glances. Why am I even jealous? No. I’m not jealous. I’m just concerned because I’m her friend.

Finally, it’s time to go home. “Hyung, I’ll take her to her house first. I’ll come back.” I told them.  “Ne. Bye _____!” the four told her.