Good night

Childhood friends

Minhwan’s P.O.V.

We drove back to her house. At last, we’re in front of the gate.

“We’re here.” I told her. “Minhwan, kamsahamnida.” She said. I smiled. I really love the way she says my name. “Goodnight.” I said. “Goodnight, thanks.” She replied.  She was about to go out of the car.  I held her hand so she stopped then looked at me. I slowly draw near her not knowing what I am really doing. Just inches away from her, I saw that she flustered. Our lips met. I’m not pretty sure if our kiss was like our song “First Kiss”.  It was my first kiss with a girl. Good thing the windows are tinted.

Your P.O.V.

I was flustered. Ottoke? It was my first kiss. My heart… If we don’t stop this, it might fall off. I moved away. He didn’t stop me.

“Ah. I should go now.” I told him. I went out of the car and hurried to our house. I closed the door and sat on the nearest chair.

We kissed. It was a different feeling and I don’t know how to explain it. My heart beat so fast. Seriously, it was like candy. Sweet. I wasn't able to move. Is there such a thing as after-kiss side effect?

But why did he do that? Does he like me?

Narrator’s P.O.V.

Weeks passed and not a single conversation was made between _____ and Minhwan. Both were confused with what happened. Meanwhile, _____ received a very unexpected text message.

Your P.O.V.

“_____, good day! This is Choi Jonghoon. Still know me?” the text said. Jonghoon? Leader? I replied immediately. “Hello! I still remember you. How are you?” I asked. “I’m fine. I texted you because I am wondering if you are free on Saturday? “ he said. Is this a date?

“Ah. Ne. I’m free.” I said. “Jinja? Let’s see each other and watch a movie.” He answered. Ah… This is awesome! FT Island’s leader is asking me out! Yey!

Jonghoon’s P.O.V.

“Yes!” I shouted. It was only Minhwan and I inside the room. “Minhwan, thanks for introducing _____ to me. I owe you one.” I told him. “What do you mean by yes?” Minhwan asked me. “She said she’ll come. I asked her if she’s free on Saturday. We’re gonna watch a movie.” I replied. _____ is really my type. The fans usually call me prince but, seriously, I don’t need a princess-type of girl. I’m gonna make this date something she’ll never forget.

Minhwan’s P.O.V.

What’s gotten into me? Why did I even let hyung have her number? Ottoke? Why are there lots of questions on my head now?” It would be really impossible for _____ to dislike a guy like Jonghoon. He is handsome. What am I compared to him? Aish… wrong move Minari.