Saturday Surprise

Childhood friends

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he said. It was the rude guy. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "Weird girl! Are you stalking me?" he asked me.

The others looked confused. "Ah...I think you know each other but don't really know each other." Eun Ji said. Rude guy and I look at them in confusion. "Why?" Jin asked. "Minhwan, meet _____. _____, this is Minhwan." he continued.

Minhwan's P.O.V.

"Mwo?!" I gasped in surprise. "Minhwan? Choi Minhwan?" _____asked in disbelief. "Ah. Impostor!_____ is not kind. I know that but this girl is worse." I told them. Is this a prank?

"Impostor? After you almost hit me with your car, you're calling me an impostor?" she told me with her index finger pointing at me. "Hey! Don't point at me. I didn't hit you. You're exagerrating it!" I said.

"Minari, I'll go now. The food is ready. Serve it to your guests." Umma told me. "Ne. I'll sleep at home." I told her. "Okay. Bye everyone." she said.

I went to the kitchen and found the food that umma made. I served them the food and the conversation continued. "Minhwan, how's Jonghoon oppa?" Seoh asked me. Her eyes were twikling. "Hyung is fine. Why do you like him? He watches ." I told her. "Mwo?!" she said in surprise. I just smiled as a reply. Hours later, the get-together ended.

Your P.O.V.

"Who's going with me? I'm going to the city." Jin asked us. "Me!" Min Yeon, Seoh and Eun Ji said. "I'm going to our town." I told them. "Ah. Minhwan is sleeping at his parent's house. Minhwan, you'll bring her home, right?" Jin said. No way I won't come with him.

"Aniyo. I'll take the bus. I miss riding buses." I told them. "It's not safe at this time." Seoh told me.

"Ne. Hop in." Minhwan said to me. I gave him a why-would-you-even-take-me-home look. "Ah yeah. Hop in." Min Yeon said as she pushed me inside the black car. Minhwan entered the car and the others bid us goodbye. The car went off and minutes of silence passed by until one of us had the courage to talk.

"Are you really _____?" Minhwan asked me. "You still think I'm an impostor?" I asked him. "Aniyo. I just can't believe that you're finally back." he said. "Me too. I can't believe you'll be a famous drummer." I told him. Aish... This conversation is really awkward. Am I talking with my best friend or with the rude guy?

"Ah. _____, let's meet tomorrow." he said to me. "Meet? Tomorrow?" I tried to confirm that I heard the right thing. "Ne. I want to catch up with your life. I mean... We're best friends, right? I should know what's happening to you." Minhwan told me. I gave him my what's-your-hidden-plan-look.

"Mwo?"he asked. "I'm serious." he added. I took a deep breath. "Okay." I replied. "Really? Let's meet at the park. 5 pm." he said. "Okay." I answered. We arrive in front of my house. "Don't forget tomorrow." he said. "Ne." I assured him.

Minhwan's P.O.V.

Kekeke...

She's so gullible. Let's see if she's a real friend who'd wait for her best friend.