Movie date

Childhood friends

Your P.O.V.

It’s Saturday and Jonghoon’s already outside. Even thoug he’s wearing a plain white shirt, he looks extremely handsome. We drove to the city. Since it’s almost midnight, I was wondering if there are still open movie houses at this time.

“Jonghoon, is there an open movie house at this time?” I asked him. “I know one. That’s my secret place. I go there every time I want to be alone.” He replied to me. We entered the movie house and there we’re no other viewers aside from us.

“Jonghoon, why are there no other viewers?” I asked him. “Only few people know that this movie house is open until midnight. That’s why this is my secret place.” He said then smiled at me. “Is it alright if you call me oppa?” he asked. “Ne, oppa.” I answered.

The movie started. It was a romantic comedy. We laughed so hard until a kissing scene came. It was really awkward watching this scene with someone I like. Suddenly, a hand was in front of my face. “Don’t look.” I heard him say. I looked at Jonghoon in surprise. Then, all of a sudden, his lips were pressed to mine. I was shocked so I just closed my eyes not knowing what to do.

But Jonghoon oppa’s kiss was different. It was longer than what Minhwan and I did but it was totally different from Minhwan’s. But why do I like Minhwan’s kiss more? Aish… Omo! What’s gotten into me?

Minhwan’s P.O.V.

They don’t know that I followed them. They don’t know that I saw them laughed. And, they don’t know how my heart ripped when I saw Jonghoon kiss _____. Now, I’m sure of my feelings. I really do like _____. Ottoke? Jonghoon likes her too. Should I just give up?

Aish… I really don’t know. I can’t stand another second of their sweetness. I walked out of the movie house and rode my car. The windows were open and the cold breeze pierced into every bit of my body. What a feeling? It made me feel the pain more.

Jonghoon’s P.O.V.

I did it on purpose. It wasn’t my first kiss. I wonder if it’s her first. I really like her and I wish a kiss would tell her that. As soon as the kissing scene in the movie ended, I moved away. She was quiet until the end. I heard no more laughs. Did I make her uncomfortable?

I drove her home. “Oppa, kamsahamnida.” She said. “Goodnight. Take care.” I told her then drove off. I watched her from the side mirror as she entered the house. I opened the car window and the cold breeze made me feel good.