Beginning of arguement

Childhood friends

Minhwan's P.O.V.

That girl was really weid. She really had the nerve to talk to me like that? She doesn't even know who I am. I thought FT Island's famous?

I pick my phone. Oh. How can I forget my phone in my parent's house. Good thing this is near the place where we'll shoot scenes for the new MV.

I went inside the car and drove once more. Meters aways from the house and I see the weird girl again. I slowed my driving when I reached her.

"Weird girl! Want a ride?" I asked her. "Aniyo." she replied. "Where are you going?" I asked her again. I want to annoy her. "I thought you're in a hurry." she told me. "Ne. Then if you don't want, I'll go now." I told her as I notice a pool of water along the way.

"Ne. I don't want." she said unpolitely.

"Annyeong!" I told her then sped off causing the mud to splash on her clothes. Hahaha... I warned her.

Your P.O.V.

Aish. Aigoo.. My clothes!

"Hey!" I cried trying to catch up with the car. He'll regret this. Now, I need to go home to wash my clothes.

I finally reached home. I hope the dirt can be removed. I decided to check my email account. Hope there's a message from Eun Ji.

"Omo! _____! So glad you're back. Want to have a mini reunion? Our group of friends? I'll arrange it for you. she said. "Ne. Kamsahamnida." I replied. There's a good happening today after all. All I need to do now is to fix my things for tomorrow's class.