Reunion

Childhood friends

*My remarks first*

wheeee_SHINee and totsydotsy, thanks for the comments. I promise to do my best with this fanfic!^^

for the silent readers, why be silent? you can talk to me. i don't bite!^^

thanks for reading this fanfic!

back to the story...

Narrator's P.O.V.

Classes have been fine for ______. Minhwan, on the other hand, continued with FT Island's MV shoot. Finally, saturday came.

Your P.O.V.

I entered the restaurant and found nobody inside. Was it closed because of our reunion? Minhwan probably asked his parents to do it.

"Excuse me. _____?" a girl about my age asked me. "Eun Ji?" I asked in reply. "Ne. Omo. You are so pretty." she said. "Kamsahamnida. You too. Will the others come?" I told her. "Ah. I'm not sure with Min Yeon, Seoh and Jin but Minhwan said he'll come." Eun Ji answered  me. "Really?! Great." I said as we sat.

"Eun Ji! Here we are!" someone said. She was a girl who's smaller than me. Small but really cute. Together with her were a boy and a girl. The other girl has a blonde hair while the guy was tall and seemed so kind.

"Min Yeon?" i asked the small but cute girl. She just awkwardly smiled at me. The blonde girl approached me and asked "_____?" "Ne. Seoh!" I said then hugged her. Then I looked at the guy. "Jin?" I asked him. "Ne. ____, I thought you'll never know me. Ah. You are pretty." He said as I notice his cheeks to show a tinge of pink.

"Aish.. You make me blush. Kekekeke..." I told him. We all laughed. Now, it's only Minhwan we're waiting for.

"Children, Minhwan said his on his way." a woman told us. "Mrs. Choi, this is ______." she's one of our friends from grade school. "Ah. Ne. I remember her. Yeppeo... Feel at home, okay?" she said. " Ne. Kamsahamnida." I replied.

"Minhwan's really busy. He has lots of projects." Min Yeon said. The others agreed and I was puzzled. "Projects at the first week of classes?" I asked them. "Don't you know? While we're all doing school projects, he's doing his music videos and TV appearances." Jin told me.

"Huh?" I just told them. I gave them an i-still-don't-understand look. "Ah. Minhwan's a drummer of a famous band. FT Island. I tell you...They're really famous." Seoh explained to me. "Eh? I didn't know that." I said. Wow! I'm really happy for him. We were talking about our lives when a familiar guy appeared in front of us.