Love doctor/adviser

Childhood friends

Jonghoon’s P.O.V.

Our concert in Japan was a success. Now that we’re back in Korea, I have a mission to do. I need to know who the owner of the number is. Since I was so desperate, I went straight to Minhwan.

“I have a question.” I told him. “Mwo?” he asked me as he did a heavy sigh. “Who’s “best friend” in your phone book?” I asked. “Wae?” He asked in reply. “______?” I said. “Aniyo.” He told me. “Who?” I asked him. “My best friend. ______ isn’t my best friend. She’s my special friend.” He explained to me.

“What’s the name of your best friend?” I asked. “Why are you suddenly interested with her?” he said. “Where can I find her?” I asked again. “Park Eun Ji. She studies at the university where _____ studies.” He finally answered. “Gomawo.” I said then picked my car key. I need to see her.

I was already at the university and my dumb brain didn’t even realize that there could be fangirls here. As I walked down the corridors with my sunglasses on, I heard every girl’s scream. I find it annoying but I like the attention they gave me. I went inside the faculty room and saw professors.

“Excuse me. I’m looking for a certain girl named Park Eun Ji. Can you help me?” I asked them. Every single teacher was looking at me. There was silence for a couple of seconds then a lady spoke. “She’s my student. Is there any problem?” “I need to talk to her. May I talk to her?” I said politely as I removed my glasses. “Oh. Choi Jonghoon. Ah. Ne. I’ll get her. Please wait at the conference room.” She said.

A guy teacher led me to their conference room. “Did she make a trouble?” he asked as we entered the room. “No. I’m the one who needs her help.” I told him then he left me. Moments later a girl came in. Her hair was shoulder-length and she’s slim. Her smiling eyes were beautiful. She was wearing a school uniform.

“Annyeonhaseyo.” She greeted me. I gave her a little bow. “What do you need from me?” she bravely asked. “I need your help to win ______’s heart.” I told her. She laughed. I got that as a reply. “You’re Minhwan’s best friend, right? Tell me things that make girls want him.” I said.

“I guess you went to the wrong person. I’m _____ and Minari’s best friend. And I don’t even like you for _____.” She told me. Did I hear it correctly? Aish. This girl! “If you don’t have anything to say, I’ll leave you now.” She said but I hold her arm and stopped her. “Let’s talk. I need you to help me.” I said.

“I still have classes. I already told you. I don’t like you. I like Minari for _____. So leave them alone.” She said then walked out of the room. Ah. Why am I having this kind of problem? Everyone’s against me?

Eun Ji’s P.O.V.

What’s gotten into him? Why ask for my help? Of all the FT Island members, I dunno why but he’s the least that I like. Now he’s asking for my help? Next time he asks for my help, I shall punch him on the face.

The next day, I went back to school. It looked like a Jonghoon-free day today. The university looked peaceful from the outside. Or maybe not. As soon as I entered the room, there was a long line of fangirls. Jonghoon was  eagerly signing every girl’s notebook.

He looked at me and smiled. Aish. He is so pitiful. “I’m sorry. I should go now.” He told my classmates. He went straight towards me. He’s still smiling as if we’re the best of friends. “You have medical insurance, right?” I asked. I was about to punch him but his hand held my arm. “I’ve seen that in Secret Garden. You should’ve said a different line.” He said then put down my hand.

I sighed. “Are you really crazy? If _____ likes you, she’ll show it and say it to you.” I said. “What if she doesn’t like me? You need to help me.” He told me. “I don’t want to.” I said. “Then this will be your everyday scenario. I’ll go to your classroom every morning and greet your beloved classmates.” He said.

“You’re making a commotion in our school.” I told him. “You might even have a taste of detention soon.” He said. “Aish.” I complained. He smirked. “If you need a person to listen to your problems, I can be that person. But I can’t help you with _____.” I assured him.

“Is that so? Then, after class, I’ll pick you up. Let’s have some tea.” He said. “Mwo?” I asked in surprise. “You’ll listen to my problems and give me advice. You’ll be my love adviser.” He said. Aish. What is he even thinking of? He’s so pathetic.