Tourist in my own place

Childhood friends

*ding dong*

Aish... Early in the morning and there's a visitor already? "Wait!" I shouted hoping  the person outside the gate will here me. I washed my face, combed my hair then rushed to the gate. It was Imo.

"_____. You slept well?" she asked. "Ne." i answered trying to look like as if i woke up an hour ago. "I just came to check if you're fine. Do you want me to take you on a tour later?" she told me. "Ah. Imo. I'll fix my stuffs today. I'll look around the place later. Is it alright if I do it myself?" i asked hoping it'll sound polite. "Sure. Take care. Your mom won't forgive me if something bad happens to you." she said.

"Kekeke... Thanks Imo."I replied. She smiled hen walked towards their house.

I just don't feel like being treated as a kid now. Since my parents aren't here, I want to be independent at least for a year.

Narrator's P.O.V.

Later in the afternoon, _____ went out to have little tour in their town.

Your P.O.V.

"Oh. So here's the university." I told myself as I pass the university's gate. As I am about to cross the street, an old lady asked for help. "Excuse me. Will you help me cross the street?" she asked me. "Ah. Yes." I politely replied. I hold her hand and check my both sides to assure there's no vehicle to come. As I step my right foot forward, a black car quickly passed making us back away. The caar stopped in a house just meters away from the university.

"What a rude driver!" the old lady exclaimed.

"Ah. Please wait here." I told her. i ran towards the car. A guy went out of the car and was about to enter the house.

"Hey!" I shouted. He looked at me and stoped walking. He wasn't that tall but he's definitely taller than me. He was wearing a white shirt and pants.

"Me?" he asked. "Ne. Don't you have manners?" I asked him. "You're asking fot manners? Weren't you the one who shouted?" he asked me in return. Aish... He doesn't kno who he's talking to. I won't let this pass.

"Ah. You almost hit us wiht this car. Don't you know that? What if you really hit us? Will you send us to the hospital? Honestly, I think you'll just leave us there." I angrily told him.

"Miss. Ok. Let's make this clear. I'm in a hurry. Nobody died. No one got hurt. Fine. My wrong. Sorry." he told me. He stepped forward and his lips were just inches away from my ear. I was flustered. "Don't you know me?" he whispered.

"Aniyo." I answered him bravely. "No?" he asked as he back away. He seemed to be surprised. "Aniyo." I repeated. I don't care if he's the President's son, a model or a company owner.

"I'm a famous person in the country. Other countries know me too. I do hoope you won't make big issues about what happened. Or else..." he said. "Or else? What?" I asked him. "You wouldn't like what's gonna happen." he continued, smirked then entered the house.

"I wouldn't like, huh?" I told myself. I remembered the old lady so i returned to the place where i left her. She wasn't there any more. She could've get tired of waiting.