Hello nurse

Jungcest one-shots

OTP 30 Day Challenge

Day 7: Cosplaying

 

 

My day had been good one with lots of fun times, and good food. I had gotten taken out to eat by F(x) since I had been accepted into my university of choice. They were so proud of me, and I was proud of myself too. My parents were so happy, and promised to take me to celebrate tomorrow. I wanted to go with Jessica too, but she was so busy lately. I switched off my light, and got into bed. The only thing I could think about was how she was doing, and where she was right now. I knew she was in Japan, and that just made me miss her more. My thoughts eventually quieted down, and I fell asleep soon after.

 

Jessica entered my room, and flipped my light switch on. My eyes burned from the sudden change of lighting. I let them focus, and my jaw dropped when I saw Jessica. She was in some kind of pink, and white nurse outfit. God, she looked y. I wanted to jump her, and do many bad things to her at that moment. I swallowed hard feeling my mouth go completely dry. She raised an eyebrow, and waved her hand in front of my face. I snapped back to reality. I looked her up, and down with a sleazy smile.

 

“W-What are you wearing!?”

 

“A nurse outfit...duh.”

 

“Why!?”

 

“For our new mv...why?”

 

She did a 360 turn in front of me, and I had to keep myself from drooling. Jung Soojung what's wrong with you!? She's your older sister. Your very hot, and so attractive older sister. I my lips, and she looked at me oddly. I had never been like this before. A rush of all different kinds of feelings, and emotions were happening to me now. She flicked my nose, and I rubbed it, while checking our her fantastic cleavage.

 

“Don't wear that around me!” I said defensively. I didn't want her to catch on to what was going through my head. Her expression turned to one that looked angry, wow it was y too. I was smiling like an idiot, and Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

“What's your problem?” She put her hands on her hips.

 

“Just get out of my room!” I swatted my hands at her, and she only pouted.

 

“Yah! I come home to see you, and this is how you act? You're hurting my feelings.”

 

“Fine! Stay! I'm not going to look at you.” I turned my back to her, and sighed. I didn't want her to go away, but still! She was doing things to me that didn't need to be discussed.

 

“Why must you act so dramatic? I thought it looked good on me.”

 

“That's the problem! It looks too good...”

 

“Oh...I see what's wrong with you now. Unnie can help you with that.” She flipped me over so I was looking at her, and smirked. I didn't think she was going to figure it out this easily. I flailed my arms around, and kicked around at the air. I looked like a turtle that had been flipped on it's back. She held my limbs down until I stopped moving them everywhere, but I still resisted her.

 

“No!”

 

She shoved her hand down my pants, and felt around all my sweet spots. I moaned without hesitation, and she pinned me down on to my back. She breathed hot air down my neck, and nipped at my ear.

 

“Wow, you're this wet already?”

 

I shot up from my bed, breathing heavily. It was all a dream! I took a moment to catch my breath, and then felt around on my bed sheets. They were soaked. W-Wet dream!? I had a WET DREAM about my SISTER!? The vivid scenes from the dream swept through my mind, and I panicked. She would never let me live this down if she found out! I jumped out my bed so fast that I hit the ground, but got up as fast as I fell. I ripped the sheet off of my bed, and sprinted down the stairs. I dashed into the laundry room, and quickly threw the dirty sheet in the washer.

 

I put in some detergent, and turned it on. I sighed in relief hearing the spin cycle start to begin. My heart was pounding, and erted thoughts of Jessica were clouding my brain. I shook my head, and walked out of the laundry room. I thought everything would pass until I bumped into someone. I looked down to see a smiling Jessica. A smiling Jessica in the same nurse outfit from my dream! My entire face flushed red, my knees gave out so I landed right on my .

 

“Soojung, are you alright?”

 

“U-Unnie!”

 

She grabbed my hand, and pulled me up so I was on my feet again. I squealed whenever she pulled me into a tight hug. I squirmed around, and wailed until she let me go. She frowned, and looked like she was going to cry from my reaction.

 

“Are you mad at me?”

 

“No! I love you so much!!”

 

“Then why did you do that?”

 

I couldn't bare to see her look like a kicked puppy, and hugged her tightly. I felt her return the hug, and I looked down to see her cleavage in clear view just like in the dream. I couldn't stop staring, and had to pull away before I lost it. She blinked, and felt my forehead.

 

“You're awful warm. Do you have a fever? I'm a nurse now as you can see from my new outfit. I'll take care of you well.”

 

I remembered the part of the dream whenever she found out I why I was acting so weird, and stiffened up. She was going to find, and do the same thing! A little bit of blood trickled down my nose, and she wiped it with a concerned look on her face.

 

“Soojung, maybe you should go lay down. You look so sweaty, and ill.”

 

“I gotta go take a hot shower!” I ran across the room, and up the stairs as fast as I could. I flung the bathroom door open, and turned the shower on maximum heat. I took a moment to catch my breath while the water was still heating up. I couldn't believe it at all. I was ually frustrated by Jessica Jung. Dammit! Why did I have to have a thing for nurse outfits!?

 

“....What's with her?” Jessica pondered, and shrugged.