Julian

Jungcest one-shots

 

OTP 30 Day Challenge

Day 14: Gender swapped

I  made Krystal a dude in this. XD Her guy name is Krystopher!

 

 

Falling in love is just a natural part of life, but I never expected to fall for a man five years my junior. He was only 18 when we met, and I was already a 23 year old college graduate about to apply for grad school. He wouldn't stop pursuing me no matter how many times I rejected him, so I just gave in one day. We had our first date, and it was there I realized how attracted to him I was. We started to date, and two years ago we had got married. I was 27 now, and he was 22 going on 23. I was also 3 months pregnant now with our first child. Today, the two of us were making a trip to the hospital to find out whether our child was male or female. I know he was rooting for a baby boy, but to me it didn't matter what gender it was. I was going to love the baby no matter what.

 

“Let's get you into the car mama.” He scooped me off of our couch into his arms with no effort at all. I always admired his strength, and gentle nature. He carried me into the car, and buckled me in before getting in himself. He started the car, and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

“You're always so helpful.”

 

“I want to be the best husband I can be to you.”

 

“I love you Krystopher.”

 

“I love you too Jess.” We arrived at the hospital soon after. I was going to walk in with him but he insisted that we use one of the wheelchairs that the hospital had for patients. I tried to convince him that I was totally ok with it, but he insisted it was best for me, and the baby. I knew he had good intentions, so I just went with it. He wheeled me inside, and signed us in for our ultrasound appointment. Luckily, it was only a ten minute wait. Once inside I had to change into a hospital gown, and the technician applied the special cream to my stomach.

 

“Now, let's see what gender we have here.” The ultrasound technician said, and the three of us had our eyes fixated on the screen. I saw in my peripherals that Krystopher was having a very hard time sitting still. The technician moved the sonogram around, and a faint image of a baby was seen on the screen. It was so tiny!

 

“Aw. The baby has your nose Jess.”

 

“Haha. How can you tell?”

 

“I have a good feeling.”

 

“Well, it's a boy.” The technician looked at us with a smile, and I watched Krystopher leap in the air out of pure happiness.

 

“YES!” He shouted at the top of his lungs, and I couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm. He took a moment to settle down, and sat on my beside. We gave each other a peck, and he held me tightly. He kept pointing out features of our son that reminded him of me, it was pretty cute of him.

 

“What should we name him?”I asked. He went silent, and took a piece of paper out of his pocket with a list of names on it that he had chosen by himself. He looked at the screen for a split second, and then back at the list.

 

“How about Julian Jung?”

 

“Julian...it's perfect.”