Gaming

Jungcest one-shots

OTP 30 day challenge

Day 3: Gaming

 

 

 

I walked into the SNSD dorm after a long day at a photo shoot. Luckily, it was quiet inside, and cucumbers weren't being flung at me from the kitchen today. I walked down the hall to get to my room when suddenly I heard a lot of laughter coming from Taeyeon's room. The door was opened slightly, I was too curious not to look. Taeyeon, and Sunny were in front of a game console playing some kind of dumb video game. I never understood their obsession with that kind of thing. I was about to turn away until I heard a familiar voice.

 

“Taeyeon unnie! I want to play too.” Soojung!? I slammed the door open, and the trio eyed me oddly. Why was my little sister here? She should be at home, or practicing with F(x). Doesn't she know being around my members is dangerous!? They could give her all kinds of evil ideas to do to me! Like, a bouquet of flowers with cucumbers inside...

 

“Sica! Welcome home.” Sunny said, and waved using aegyo. I ignored her aegyo, and waved back.

 

“Unnie! You're back!” Soojung gave me the biggest smile I had ever seen, and my heart began to flutter. She really knew how to melt my heart. I managed to keep a serious look on my face, and folded my arms.

 

“Soojung-ah why are you here?” I said sternly, and she sadly frowned. She lowered her head in guilt, and Taeyeon her hair. I was starting to feel oddly jealous of these two being together. The jealousy really kicked in whenever Soojung lifted her head, and flashed a grateful smile to Taeyeon. They looked so close all of a sudden.

 

“She got bored waiting for you to come back so I invited her to play games with us.” Taeyeon replied, and put her arm around Soojung's shoulders. I was really started to get pissed off by this.

 

“Don't get my sister addicted to this mindless games like you two!” I exclaimed, and was ignored. Those two were too busy playing with their red colored controllers, and laughing at something. I growled lowly in frustration.

 

“Now that we have an even number we can play together on teams!” Sunny said in a sing songy way trying to be cute as usual. She placed an unused controller in my hand, and restarted the console.

 

“Who said I was gonna join?” I glared at the loading screen, and looked at the plastic pink controller in my hands.

 

“Taeyeon unnie I want to be on your team.” Soojung shouted out randomly while Sunny started to set up a 2 player mode on the game.

 

“Aigoo, of course you can Soojung.” Taeyeon rejoiced, and gave Soojung a small hug which was immediately returned.

 

“What about me!? I'm your real unnie!” I blurted out in pure rage. Why was she acting like this? It's like she wants me to get angry on purpose!

 

“She's a lot funner than you unnie.” My heart sank upon hearing this. What a betrayal! How could she been funner than me!? Soojung-ah! After all we've done together how could you say that?

 

“Your sister has good taste.” Taeyeon smirked, and then cackled in a way that just seemed evil. Soojung tried to imitate her, and the two of them just laughed harder from it. I couldn't take it anymore, and exploded.

 

“YAH! HOW DARE YOU CHOOSE THAT MIDGET OVER ME!” I roared loudly in their direction, and Taeyeon twitched in anger. She really hated to be insulted by her height.

 

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MIDGET!?” She screamed back, and tackled me on to the ground. We rolled around on the floor, screaming, crawling, and kicking around.

 

“YOU! YOU MIDGET!” I screamed back, flailing around. I pushed her off, and sat next to Sunny. Taeyeon stuck her tongue out, and sat back down next to Soojung again.

 

“Soojung, I think you made your sister jealous.” Sunny watched the two of us settle down, and picked out a battle field in the game.

 

“Hehe. I tend to do that.” She smirked, and I death glared her. I knew she was doing this on purpose!

 

“You little brat! Sunny, and I are going to win! Then you're mine!”

 

“So, you're saying if I win then your sister is mine?” Taeyeon got a mischievous grin on her face. She rubbed her chin like an old man, and winked at Soojung. I didn't like whatever it was she was planning to do.

 

“Stay out of this midget!”

 

“I think that's exactly what she's saying Taengoo.” Sunny chirped in, and picked her character to play with.

 

“I'm going to laugh when you lose! Whoever dies three times first loses.” Taeyeon replied, and also chose her character.

 

“When did I give permission to be used as a prize?” Soojung sighed, and shook her head in disapproval. She picked her character, and waited for me to do the same.

 

“It's on! Let's play!” I selected a character, and pressed the started button.

 

“Sica do you even know the controls?” Sunny looked at me before the level loaded.

 

“....I'll figure it out”

 

The level started, and all of our characters were out on a battle field. I really didn't know what to do, so I just copied what Sunny was doing. I saw Taeyeon's character run across the screen, and I pressed every button on the controller hoping that it would kill her. It did the opposite. My character dropped a grenade, and it killed both Sunny, and I. Taeyeon, and Soojung howled in laughter. Sunny was evening laughing at my fail. I just grumbled, and shot death glares their way.

I hid my character behind a rock this time, and hoped that I wouldn't end up killing myself again.

 

“Soojung, after we win how about the two of us go out for bulgogi?”

 

“You really mean it?”

 

“Of course.”

 

That midget was playing dirty! How dare she use my sister's love for meat as a way of kind of asking her out! I won't allow it!

 

“Soojung-ah! Unnie will get you bulgogi, and mangoes!”

 

“Really unnie??”

 

“Yes! Come into my arms, and unnie will get you anything you want.” I opened my arms wide, and expected her to come running. Instead, I heard a loud boom, and looked at the screen. Taeyeon used that as a distraction to kill my character! Soojung, and her laughed again. They even high fived. I was so pissed off! No wonder that midget was so good at games, she just used dirty tactics to win. Arghh!

 

A new game started, and I focused all my attention on the screen. I was lucky enough to see Sunny kill Taeyeon's character. I cheered in joy, and so did Sunny. I saw that midget whisper something in my sister's ear, and I could feel the jealousy building up. I was so lost in thought of what they were talking about that I didn't even notice Soojung had killed me in the game.

 

A few seconds later Sunny's character was killed, and the two of them jumped for joy. They held each other tightly, and started to head towards the door presumably to go eat. I latched on to to Soojung, and pulled her down so she was sitting in my lap. She squirmed around, and tried to escape, but I wouldn't let go.

 

“Hey! I won Sica, now let us go eat.”

 

“She's mine! You can't take her away from me!”

 

“Unnie! Let me go! I'm starving!”

 

“I told you that I'll take you instead, and get you mangoes. Why don't you want to go with me?” I looked at her with the best puppy eyes I could muster. She looked at Taeyeon, who simply nodded, and pinched my cheek.

 

“Alright...fine.” Success! I knew that in the end she wouldn't leave me behind. If she did leave me behind, then she would suffer the consequences later.

 

“I'll just go with Sunny then.” Taeyeon locked arms with Sunny, and they walked into the hall way.

 

“Yay!” Sunny shouted, and clung to Taeyeon's arm.

 

“You do that midget couple.” The two of them shot death glares at me that made chills run down my spine. The last thing you want to do is anger two short people, especially whenever they are together.

 

“Unnie...I don't think you should of said that...” I gulped, and nodded watching them approach us slowly with scary looks on their faces.

 

“I don't think so either Soojung-ah.”