Kigurumi

Jungcest one-shots

OTP 30 Day Challenge

Day 11: Wearing kigurumis

[These are the kigurumis these two are wearing in the story:

Soojung's: http://www.kigurumi-store.com/shop/images/products_animal_AW/2638_AW.jpg

Sica's:  http://kigurumi-shop.com/images/products/display/tabby-cat-kigurumi_1_med.jpg ]

 

 

 

I couldn't believe that it had already been two months since I've been living together with this cat. We had become quite close, and practically inseparable by now. She followed me everywhere I went besides work. I wasn't going to let her become a student there, and embarrass me on a daily basis. I decided to take her out today into the city for some shopping. She had been really good lately, so today I was going to get her anything that she wanted. We had been into several stores now, and I was starting to get worn out.

 

“Is there anything you want? This is going to be the last store we'll be going to today.” I folded my arms, and watched her dawdle around the store. She just had to pick up, and observe every little thing that she had found interesting. It was cute at first, but now it was just becoming a real pain. I leaned against the wall, and closed my eyes.

 

“I want one of these! You get one too. We can cuddle in them.” I opened my eyes to see her holding up a black cat kigurumi. Why would a cat want to dress up as a cat!? She grabbed my hand, and led me over to a section full of kigurumis of all different kinds of animals. I wasn't exactly sure what to pick. She handed me a gray stripped cat one, and it was cute enough, but I didn't want to be caught dead in this kind of thing.

 

“...I guess.” I groaned at the thought of having to wear this, and hesitatingly pulled my wallet out of my purse. I unfortunately purchased both, and we went back home. I placed the bag on the couch, and she ripped it open not even a second after. She threw the outfit on, and went prancing around the room in it like a little child. I really wondered what I saw in her sometimes...

 

“Unnie join me!”

 

“...Fine.” I slipped on the gray cat kigurumi, and sat on the couch. I was surprised how warm, and comfortable it was despite how ridiculous I looked. She flipped the hood over my head, so I actually looked like a real cat now too. I took my phone out, and put it on camera mode to get a glimpse at myself. In that instant she jumped in to my arms, and invaded the picture I took making it come out all blurry. I put the hood over her head now, and got her to stop moving for a mere second. Luckily, I managed to snap the photo before she jumped off the couch, and started running across the living room.

 

“Don't you ever run out of energy?”

 

“I'm tired now!” She plopped down beside, and leaned her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her, and she was already fast asleep. Honestly, you're so confusing. You have tons of energy, and then the next minute you're already sleep. You're lucky I'm tired too. I scooped her up, and took her into the bedroom with me. I laid down together with her, and held her tightly against my body. These embarrassing cat outfits were quite warm, and comfy. I oddly felt like an actual cat snuggling with it's lover.