Why?

Jungcest one-shots

HEY GUYS! I'm back already. This is a continuation of the one shots from chapter 33-41! You might need to go back and read them to get a refresher since it's been so long since I've updated them. That's what I had to do haha. I hope you enjoy this. 

 

 

It was just another day in the Jung house, not. Jessica was still cooped up in her room most of the day studying again. I was just getting more frustrated that now she was even rejecting my advances to study stuff. I wanted to kiss her, and hold her, and much much more! She was way too busy for me though, it really . I was about to call my friends over for a hang out until I saw her walk into the living room for the first time today. My heart skipped a beat seeing her beautiful face, and a smile spread across my lips in an instant. She looked exhausted, and she didn't say a word to me either. She went to the kitchen, and left it with a cup of coffee. She was already on her way back upstairs until I shouted at her.

 

“What about me!? I thought I was your girlfriend!” I saw her turn to look at me with eyes that looked like they had been sleep deprived. She didn't really seem to care at all, and simply yawned.

 

“I invited Yuri over to help me study, so open the door for her when she comes alright?” That was the only thing she said, and went back into her room. I felt rejected, and dejected at the same time. I also wasn't looking forward to see that , Yuri! Yuri, is a med student just like my sister. Her parents are doctors at the hospital, and good friends to both of my parents. She has been Jessica's friend for years, but I've always not liked something about her. She was always a bully to me when I was a kid, and always made sure that I looked bad in front of Jessica. It was also a known fact that she had made one of Jessica's past boyfriends cheat on her with her. I could never understand why my sister still wanted to be friends with someone like that!

 

I sighed in frustration, and laid down on the couch just watching the ceiling fan's movements again. I just wanted to ignore her request, and go upstairs. My only desire at the time was getting Jessica out of her room, and possibly after that. Haha..just kidding...not really. Ahem! I flipped the tv on, and stared at the screen with a bored expression. I really didn't feel like watching it, after all my mind wasn't even focusing properly. A loud knock came from the door, and I knew it was the person I wasn't wanting to see. I let out an annoyed groan, and got up to open it for the . She smiled at me innocently like she had never wronged us before, and walked inside without asking permission.

 

“Where is Sica hiding?” I said nothing, and Yuri was already on her way up the stairs. I shook my head, and went back over to the couch. Yeah, I was so leaving. It was bad enough to be ignored by Jessica, but having Yuri over at our house was just pure torture. I heard a door open from upstairs, and some delighted chatter followed. It ruined my mood more, she was so excited to see Yuri. I didn't even get the time of day from her. I sent out texts to my friends, and soon after got responses. We made plans to go get lunch together. I didn't bother to go upstairs to change into anything fancy. I was out the door in five minutes flat just wanting to get away from the depressive atmosphere.

 

The time spent with my friends was really good. Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli, and I all ate at McDonald's together. We spent most of the time just laughing, and sharing what had happened so far during our winter break. They asked me about Jessica too, and I just told them she was being distant. I even told them about how Yuri had come to visit today. They all stared at me in utter disgust, they also hated her. Yuri, was also Amber's ex girlfriend. They broke up because Yuri had cheated on Amber with a random guy she met in a club even though Amber had bought an engagement ring to propose that same day. Every time I heard that story, I hated her a little more. I told Jessica about it too, but she would never say anything to it. I never understood why.

 

It was already 8 pm the next time I had checked the time on my cell phone, and the group decided it was time to call it a night. We all made plans for next week, and each of us headed home. I was disappointed to see Yuri's car still parked in our drive way on my walk home. I entered back into our home, and yawned while taking my coat off placing it on the rack next to the door. I started to head for the stairs, and was shocked when I heard faint sounds coming from my sister's room. My heart sank, and I started to run full speed towards her room. I slammed the door open, but nothing could prepare me for what would come next. I saw Yuri giving my sister a hickey while trying to pull her jeans off. “Stop Yuri...stop!” I heard Jessica pant, and she was trying to get Yuri off of her. The two hadn't even noticed that I had entered. My heart was breaking, and my blood was boiling all at the same time. I wasn't thinking, and said something that I would soon regret.

 

“Jessica! You're cheating on me!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. She shoved Yuri off of her, and stared at me dead in the eye. I heard Yuri chuckle, and look at the two of us with a sly grin. The room had gone completely silent, the obvious hickey on Jessica's neck made me want to scream again. I was about to say something else until Yuri chimed instead.

 

 

“Cheating on you? Yah, are you two sisters dating?” Jessica, and I were just staring into each others eyes completely horrified. We didn't know what to say at all, and the silence seemed to be an answer to Yuri. She just started to laugh loudly, and then stopped abruptly with a look of evil.

 

“So, the Jung sisters are a couple huh? I'll tell everyone, especially your parents.” A large amount of emotions struck me hearing her say this, and the response I made was enough to let her know it was all true. I saw Jessica turn pale, she looked like she was sick.

 

“NO! You can't!” I grabbed Yuri's collar, and heard her laugh again. She pushed me off so I landed on my just looking up at her like an idiot.

 

“Yuri..don't do this.” Jessica said in a shaking voice, she sounded terrified. I know why, this was a secret that nobody was supposed to know. It was all my fault too, why did I have to go and say that stupid !? Why was she letting Yuri do that to her in the first place though? My mind flickered back to the image I saw when I first entered the bedroom, and I felt anger over take me.

 

“I promise I wont tell, if we make a little deal that is.” Yuri reached down, and grabbed me by the arm pulling me to my feet. I glared upwards at her, while still watching Jessica in the corner of my eyes.

 

“What do you want...?” My voice was an angry hiss, her only reaction to this was to smirk.

 

“Jessica will be my girlfriend instead, and then your secret will be safe with me.” I swallowed hard, and felt the anger slip away in an instant. The feeling to over take it was complete and total misery. My heart ached in my chest, and I looked to Jessica. She looked equally as upset, but nodded to me. She agreed!? WHY!? Why am I not ever allowed to be happy? Why is happiness such a fleeting thing for me?

 

 

Ooooooh these poor sisters! They had just gotten together too, and now they just can't catch a break! Got you pulled back into the story though didn't I? HAHA! Now, my question to you all: Should manly Soojung return in this story? Shall I cut her hair off and try to make her scare the evil Yuri away? Let me know!