Aegyo

Jungcest one-shots

This story is based off of this statement: 

Krystal: I normally don’t have any aegyo, and I have a blunt personality. I’m only like this to my sister. But if I do aegyo, my sister says I’m annoying and shoos me away.
Jessica: I really don’t like it, but she comes trying to give me a kiss, hugging me, and she does this until I accept it. Still, I think expressing feelings between family is good.

 

 

 

Krystal was sprawled out on the family sofa in a lazy fashion watching a random drama on TV. It wasn't all that interesting, and the plot was very predictable. She wasn't really paying attention to it much due to the fact she was texting her friends anyways. Her birthday was vastly approaching, and all her friends were questioning her on what gifts she wanted She yawned, and looked at the clock on her phone, almost midnight.

 

She wasn't up this late for any reason in particular, but she did wonder when her sister would show up. They hadn't seen each other in awhile due to conflicting schedules. She had promised to come home today, and sleep over. The youngest Jung was eagerly waiting for her elder sister to show up at any minute. She was taking forever to come home though, sadly.

 

The little sister was growing tired by each passing minute. As time slowly progressed, it was getting harder for her to keep her eyes open. She was determined to stay awake to be able to greet her sister. The feeling of sleepiness was overpowering her determination, and she was starting to doze off. The vision of dreams started to enter her mind, until she heard the door knob twist open.

 

She was suddenly filled with a burst of energy upon seeing Jessica walk inside the living room. Krystal dashed over to Jessica, and attempted to hug her but was shoved away. A typical game for them. Jessica claimed to not like it when Krystal used aegyo, and was lovey dovey towards her. Krystal knew that deep down she really did like it.

 

“Unnie!” The youngest approached her sister with pouty lips, and attempted to snag a kiss on her older sister's lips. Jessica glared at her sister obviously annoyed, and pushed her back on the couch. Krystal only smiled widely, and wrapped her arms around her sister from behind. The older sister un latched her sister's arms, and shoved her off once more.

 

“No, Soojung!” She looked annoyed, and in a bad mood. That wouldn't stop Krystal though, nothing could at this point

 

“Bbuing bbuing!” Krystal put her left hand in a fist, and did a cute motion with it at her sister. She kept repeating it, and getting closer to Jessica to annoy her more. The eldest sister was groggy, and short tempered at this time because she was lacking in her precious sleep. She was happy to see her little sister, but the act she was putting on was really annoying. Krystal wouldn't stop, and it caused Jessica to explode in anger.

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” Her shout was enough to silence Krystal. She immediately felt bad seeing her little sister sit there quietly knowing that she had done wrong. Krystal, felt equally guilty for taking it too far, and not heeding her sister's warning earlier. The atmosphere has grown awkward. Jessica decided to remedy the situation, and sit beside the sulking Krystal. She turned away after Jessica had sat down, not wanting to anger her sister any further.

 

Jessica reached over, and grabbed her sister's wrist, causing her to look over at her. She smirked, and leaned down, planting a gentle kiss on her pouting sister's lips. Krystal's cheeks flushed pink, and a sudden shyness came over her.

 

“Come on, let's go to bed.” Jessica said, and got up. Krystal nodded, and followed her sister upstairs towards their bedrooms. Krystal was about to enter her own room until Jessica pulled her arm, and led her into her own room. She was a bit confused on why because she thought Jessica would still be angry with her. Jessica simply got into bed, and pulled her younger sister under the covers with her. Krystal still felt a bit awkward, and unsure of what to say. Her heart skipped a beat whenever she felt a pair or arms wrap themselves around her waist. She finally smiled feeling Jessica snuggle against her body, and wrapped her own arms around her sister's shoulders. She laid her head beside Jessica's, and swiftly kissed her forehead, before falling into a sweet sleep.