Spooning

Jungcest one-shots

 

OTP 30 Day Challenge

Day 17: Spooning

 

 

Krystal awoke still in the spooning position that her, and Jessica had fallen asleep in. She was surprised her sister was awake before her, and greeted her with a tender morning kiss. She leaned back into her sister's warm embrace, and felt kisses being trailed down her . She felt herself smile, and giggle a little from the tickling sensation. Jessica rubbed her face into her little sister's , making Krystal giggle more. Jessica moved her face away, and laid her head on the younger one's shoulder. The two laid in silence just enjoying their quality cuddling time.

 

After not too long the two sisters were asleep again. Their long, and demanding schedules from this week had left them completely exhausted. Jessica was busy with over seas promotions in Japan, and Krystal was busy preparing a new album with her members. The two sisters hadn't been able to see each other all week. Jessica came home late last night, and her loyal little sister had been awake waiting for her in her room. She was pleasantly surprised by this of course.

 

They had stayed up a little later, and just talked about things that had happened since they had last seen each other. Jessica had brought back some presents from Japan for Krystal, which was obviously met with a very positive response. The two weren't able to stay up too late due being sleep deprived from their schedules. Krystal insisted that they cuddled while they slept, and Jessica suggested spooning. Jessica held her little sister in her arms, and sang her to sleep with a lullaby. She found it so cute how fast she fell asleep from it. She fell asleep a few minutes later herself.

 

Hours had past, and the girls were awake again. Their mother had made them breakfast in bed, and they playfully fed each other food. They kept making each other laugh during breakfast by exchanging bad jokes that they had each heard in the past. After they had finished their food, Krystal suggested that they watch a movie together. Jessica agreed, and put in one of their favorites. They watched it together while cuddling, along with the occasional flirting with each other.

 

The movie ended, and they went back to spooning. The two couldn't keep their hands off of one another, and kept kissing. Jessica started to read a book, and Krystal grew bored with the lack of attention. Jessica noticed this, and decided to read the book to her. Krystal enjoyed this, and listened to her sister read happily just like when they were younger. She read a few chapters out loud before she got tired of reading. She put the book away, and this time Krystal was the one spooning her older sister.

 

“I'm glad we were able to do this today.” Krystal said, and nuzzled her older sister's neck.

 

“Why is that?” Jessica flashed her a smile, and kissed her forehead.

 

“I've missed you. You've been so busy! We haven't had the time for this.” The younger one cuddled her sister closer to her body.

 

“I'm sorry Soojung.” Jessica's apology was sincere.

 

“Just for today...let's stay this way..as long as we can.” Krystal eyed the clock in the distance seeing that they had many hours left before they had to sleep again. She wanted this day to last as long as possible, she didn't want to leave her sister's side again.

 

“Deal.” Jessica replied, and laid a gentle peck on her younger sister's lips.