Holding hands

Jungcest one-shots

Hey everyone I decided to do the 30 day OTP challenge using Jungcest as my pairing! :D This will be the first entry in the series. Look forward to another tomorrow, and then so on until 30 days is over. XD

 

30 day OTP challenge 

Day 1: Holding hands

 

We always held hands ever since we were kids, but it was different now. The two of us had become a couple now. Something we had done our whole lives together suddenly became a little awkward. Out of all the people in the world I never expected I would become shy around my own little sister. I asked her out a few days ago, and it was going quite well. We had become different around each other because we finally knew our feelings for one another.

 

A lot of couples held hands in public to show their affection for one another, and I wanted to too. I say that, and yet the two of us are just walking awkwardly beside each other saying nothing. We walk past a couple kissing in an alleyway, and scramble past quickly. I want to do that too, but for some reason I just can't. I guess because we're a couple now, and we should take our relationship slowly.

 

Soojung stops in front of a candle shop, and looks in the window. Now is my chance to clear the awkward silence between us. I clear my throat, and put my hand on her shoulder. She looks at me, and blinks. She's really cute, and I'm suddenly starting to feel so nervous again. Dammit, get it together Jessica, she's your sister for crying out loud!

 

“Do you want anything in there? I'll buy you something. I mean you are my-”

 

“It's ok unnie. I don't want anything.” What's with that? She cut me off so quickly! She's still calling me unnie too. I thought she would of called me something different since we got into a relationship. Well, I guess not. I mean no matter we are still sisters, but I want to use cute coupley nicknames too. I'm not going to tell her that though, not now anyways. She doesn't even seem interested in my presence anymore.

 

She started walking down the street again, and I followed behind without saying anything. Was she embarrassed of me? I snapped out of my thoughts to see a big burly guy flirting with Soojung! I stomped over, and pulled her over to me. The guy looked surprised, and she did too.

 

“Leave her alone!”

 

“Are you two a couple?” He looked at the two of us, and Soojung turned to look at me. She looked embarrassed, and I figured she wanted to be with that guy. I didn't want her to be unhappy with me, and decided to not mention we were going out.

 

“We're....sisters.” She frowned at me, and turned back to the muscly stranger. I sighed, and started to walk away from the two of them. I wanted to tell that guy the truth, but I didn't want Soojung to be upset if I ruined her chances. After all why would she choose her sister over someone like that?

 

“Then do you want to eat dinner with me?” I heard him say before I walked out of earshot. I felt depressed that I had pretty much been dumped, and sat down an empty wooden bench. I heard foot steps approaching, and looked upwards to see Soojung running towards me.

 

“Unnie! Why did you leave me behind?” She sat down besides me, and was panting. I looked in the distance to see that the guy from before was no where to be found. I was a bit confused.

 

“”I thought you'd be more interested in being with him.”

 

“But...”

 

“But what?”

 

“Aren't I your girlfriend?”

 

“You've been ignoring me, and you don't really seem like you want me around.”

 

“You make me feel shy! You're really beautiful, and piratically perfect. I just still can't believe that you're mine, and then I started blushing really bad because you like me. I want to say a lot, but I just forget everything when I try to talk to you.”

 

“You're so cute, Soojung.” She covered her red cheeks with her hair, and turned the other direction. I felt like kissing her just to see her blush even more, but I wouldn't. I reached over to her hand, and held it in mine. I was finely brave enough to publicly hold hands with her. She turned to look at me, and smiled looking at our hands. I stood up, and pulled her up with me. We silently walked down the street hand in hand.

 

“Where are we going?” She asked.

 

“Do you want to go eat dinner with me?” I winked at her, and she flashed me an eye smile.

 

“I thought you'd never ask.”