Here kitty kitty

Jungcest one-shots

OTP 30 Day Challenge

Day 10: With animal ears

 

 

 

Argh! Why is it so hard to get a man around here!? I'm so sick of being single! Everywhere I go all I see is lovey dovey couples, and quite frankly I am tired of it. I sighed in distress upon seeing another cute couple pass me by on my commute home from work. Why can't someone hold my hand like that? I'm not picky! I just want a loving guy who will be loyal, and makes a decent income. Is that too much to ask? I was almost home. I yawned while walking, and a saw a random man handing out flyers.

 

“Excuse me miss! Why don't you take one of these?” I yanked it out of his hand, and was on my way. I figured he wouldn't of left me alone if I didn't take one. I looked at the flyer, and was surprisingly satisfied with what it had to offer. Order your perfect lover online just by taking a simple survey. It included free next day delivery too. It seemed a bit like a scam, but what did I have to lose? It was a little too good to be true, however if it was real I'd finally have my dream man! I squealed in happiness, and dashed back to my lonely apartment.

 

I plopped down on to the couch, and snatched up my laptop from the coffee table. I opened a web browser, and typed in the url on the flyer immediately after it finished loading up. The site loaded, and the first thing to show up was a section asking for my name, credit card information, and address. I filled it out accordingly, and clicked next. The screen changed and a message popped up; Would you like to begin the survey? I clicked yes, and one question popped up. It said; On a scale of 1-10, how loving do you want your lover to be?

 

Hmm. How about a 7? I clicked the 7 on the answer choice, and clicked the next button. On a scale of 1-10, how attractive should you be to your lover? Ha! 10 of course! I clicked next, and read the next question. Do you want someone sensitive or touchy? I'd want someone sensitive duh. I selected it, and went to the next. Please choose from the desired traits. It had only two answer choices each with a list of traits. The first said: Warm, loving, caring, happy. The second said: Cold, distant, strong, intelligent. I clicked the first, and was met with another question. On a scale of 1-10, how should your lover be? What kind of question is this!? Still, I guess it's a good thing to have someone around with a high drive. I picked 8, and there was yet another question.

 

What type of animal do you prefer most? The choices were; Cat, dog, rabbit, monkey, or fox. I like cats the best out of all of these, but what does this have to do with my ideal lover? I chose cat, and saw another question pop up. Preferred of your lover? I choose male, and a message displayed on the screen. Thank you Jessica! Your lover will arrive tomorrow morning! I closed out of the website, and leaped in joy! Finally, I'd be single no more! My co-workers at school wouldn't be able to make fun of me anymore! HAHAHA! I was off tomorrow also, so we could spend the entire day together, and go on a date!

 

I tried my best to contain my excitement, and decided to eat dinner. I ate the leftover Chinese takeout from yesterday, and thought about him. I really hope he can cook because I can't cook to save my life. If I could cook then I'd love to be able to make him something, but that's not going to happen. I finished up the food, and hopped right into my bed. I was eager to awake to my prince charming in the morning. I fell asleep soon after.

 

The morning came, and I spent all of it fixing myself up. I curled my hair, put on make up, added some jewelry, and a nice dress. I couldn't wait to meet him! I heard a knock on the door, and sprinted over to it as fast as I possibly could. I swung the door open, and was met with great disappointment. I saw a girl with long brown hair, brown cat eats, brown cat tail, wearing normal clothes with a cat collar with a bell attached around her neck. I grimaced, and glared down at the kid.

 

“What are you some kind of lost trick or treater? Halloween is over kid.”

 

“I'm your ideal lover Jessica!” I was about to retort back until she tackled me down to the ground, and kissed me like I'd never been kissed before. It was rough, passionate, yet sweet kind of kiss. The blood was rushing to my cheeks, and I kicked her off full force when I realized I was somewhat enjoying it. She was plowed straight into the nearby wall, and cried out in pain. I felt a surge of guilt when I saw her look up at me with tears soaking her face.

 

“J-Jessica why did you hurt me? I love you!” She was practically choking on her tears, and I saw her nose starting to run from crying so hard. What a little cry baby. I was hit way harder than that by my rival Hyoyeon all through out high school. How does this kid know my name anyways!? She 'loves' me too, ugh. Maybe, she's a very strange student from the high school I teach at.

 

“Idiot! How can you love me? You don't know me, and I don't know you!”

 

“You ordered me last night! I'm Soojung, your new lover!”

 

“I ordered a man that would love me not a teenaged cry baby cat girl!”

 

“You wanted me to be sensitive! You hate me!” I watched her wipe her tears, and then she hiccuped. They must of gotten my order mixed up with someone else's! I shouldn't be surprised that such a dodgy website would of screwed up something so simple. I better get an exchange, or a refund for this faulty product that I didn't order!

 

“You're obviously someone else's ideal lover, but not mine. I'm not interested in women, especially not teenaged ones. I deal with enough teenage girls at my teaching job, and they are annoying!”

 

“You're really hot whenever you seem so angry.” I was in sudden shock that her voice changed into a totally different tone, and her cry baby antics had totally vanished. I saw some traces of lust in her eyes, and twitched. Was this the effect of ordering someone with a level 8 drive!?

 

“W-What!?”

 

“When I'm done with you then you're going to definitely be interested in women.” She sauntered over with a devious smirk on her face, and pushed me up against the wall. She shoved her hand up my shirt, and I slammed my elbow straight into her chin. She fell over, and I saw that she was already crying again.

 

“Don't touch me again you ert!”

 

“Aghh! Jessica you're so mean! That hurt!” She sat there with tears streaming down her face, and rubbed her now reddened chin. I didn't feel sorry for her at all. She deserved it! Maybe, now she'll learn who the hell she's messing with.

 

“Stop calling me Jessica! You're obviously younger than me so call me unnie!”

 

“Unnie? So, you're into young girls who see you as a sister? You're so Jessica.” She had already stopped crying, and went straight back into being again. Man, this kid was weird.

 

“You freak! I'm using it as a term of respect!”

 

“I can tell you have a wild side, baby.” She winked at me, and started to get closer to me again. I thought that hitting her so many times would of surely made her leave by now! That is unless she gets by that kind of things...ew.

 

“You freaky cat! Get out of my apartment right now!”

 

“Unnie no! Please don't make me leave! I'll do anything! I'll wear a school uniform, and let you spank me! I'll let you chain me to the bed, and whip me! I'll call you master.” She was clinging to my leg now, and had a very strange expression on her face. It was like a mix of erted with cute. I twitched, and threw her off of my leg.

 

“SINCE WHEN DO I HAVE THESE WEIRD KINDS OF ES!?”

 

“Master, I know you intend to make me beg on my knees.”

 

“You sicko. I don't have those kinds of interests!”

 

“You want me to be sensitive, but don't like when I cry. You want me to be , but don't like when I come on to you. Confusing lady...” She rubbed the back of her head in confusion, and looked like she was in deep thought about it. I told her earlier that I didn't want a girl! How hard was it for her to figure that out!?

 

“That's because you're a girl!”

 

“That hurt...” Her odd cat eats pulled back like a real cat whenever it was upset. It was definitely an impressive costume I'll give her that much.

 

“Go back where you came from, and tell them to send me a male model instead.”

 

“You're so mean!”

 

“How is it mean? I ordered a man, and I should be able to get that.”

 

“I love you! Why can't you just give me one chance...” She looked at with a very cutely convincing pout, and let out a small cat like whine. It was hard to say no to her like that.

 

“Why should I?”

 

“I'll do anything to make you happy! I love you more than anyone ever could, so please don't throw me away just because of my gender. I won't cry anymore, or come on to you if you hate it that much. Please just don't send me back!”

 

“What's so bad about going back to from where you came?”

 

“I don't want to leave your side. I want to be with you forever.” She wrapped her arms around my waist tightly, and looked up at me with big sparkly eyes. It was so annoying, but I just couldn't bare to shoo her away for some reason. I broke her grasp on mine, and took a step back from her.

 

“Fine...I guess you can stay.”

 

“Unnie! Let's sleep together! I'll pleasure you all night long.” Why the hell would I want something like that!? Since when do teenage kids come up with these kinds of suggestions??

 

“No...you belong on the couch.” I pointed to her new bed, and she nodded.

 

“Can we go on a date? You look so gorgeous.”

 

“You really think I'd want to be caught in public with you?”

 

“You're so mean, but it really turns me on whenever you reject me.” She got a creepy smile again, and started to her own pants. I held her pants up to keep her from taking them off, and she buttoned them back up luckily.

 

“....How the hell does someone get by rejection?”

 

“Everything you do turns me on baby.”

 

“Maybe, I'll send you back after all.”

 

“I'm turned off!”

 

“That's better.”

 

I sat down on the couch, and she had to sit besides me. She grabbed my arm, and rubbed her cheek against it while purring like a real cat. It was really weird. I twitched, and tried pulling my arm away, but she just wouldn't let go. I sighed, and the tv. We stayed in silence while I flipped through the channels. It was kind of awkward, for me anyways. I turned to the news, and looked down at her. She was smiling at me with the most loving look I'd ever seen in someone's eyes. It was so cute...I would never let myself admit it,but I was somehow becoming oddly attracted to this cat girl.

 

The news was filled with horrible stories, and incidents as usual. It was quite interesting to me, but maybe not so much her. I looked back at her, and she had fallen asleep. Do these things run out of battery or something? I lifted up her shirt a little, and looked for something of that sort, but she was just an ordinary human. I looked at her fuzzy cat ears. They had to be fake. I reached over, and rubbed them. They were real! I felt them twitch under my touch, and I looked down to her tail. I squeezed it, and felt the bone inside of it, just like a real cat's! The tail violently swished around in my hand trying to get free, so I released. She was still asleep, so was she broken or something?

 

She was still breathing. I guess she just doesn't have as much energy as a normal person. I saw a piece of paper sticking out of her pocket, and pulled it out. All it said was; Instruction Manuel. These things have their own instructions? I flipped open a page, and it talked about the energy levels. It said: You have chosen a cat type, just like real cats they sleep a lot. Haha! That's perfect since I sleep a lot too. Also, if she's asleep all the time I won't have to be bothered by her. It continued: Due to limited energy resources these artificial humans can't operate 24 hours a day continuously. So, she's some kind of robot then? That's so weird...

 

I kept on reading. The life span of your product depends on how well you care for it. Just like normal humans they can die from sickness, disease, depression, and stress. Hmm, interesting. I read through the rest of the manual, but nothing interesting stuck out to me, so I tossed it. She was still fast asleep. I guess I drained her battery for the day. I got up, and went into my room for a blanket for her. I grabbed a spare that was laying on the floor, and came back draping it around her. I placed one of the couch throw pillows under her head, and went into the kitchen.

 

What was I going to do with a cat girl robot? I shrugged it off, and ordered some pizza since all my leftovers were gone now. The pizza arrived exactly twenty minutes after it was ordered, and I ate half of it all by myself. I put the rest in the fridge, and figured it would be tomorrow's meal also. I decided to follow suit like that cat, and sleep the rest of the day away. It was my day off after all.

 

I awoke early, and got ready to resume my life as a high school English teacher. I walked out of my room in my well kept suit, and saw that cat was awake watching tv. She gave me a huge smile, and ran over, hugging me tightly. I glared, and shook her off.

 

“Good morning unnie! Where are you going? Can I come? Please! Please!” She was jumping up and down just like a little kid with a new toy. How could someone be so energetic on a freaking Monday?

 

“I'm going to work. No, you stay here like a good girl.”

 

“Why can't I go?” She stopped jumping, and hugged my waist.

 

“You'll get in my way.” I pushed her off, and she sat down on the couch with a still content expression. I was growing more annoyed by each passing minute.

 

“What am I supposed to do while you're gone?”

 

“Clean my apartment.” I pointed to the random things that were out of place, and the messy living room. The kitchen probably needed to be swept up too, but it wasn't too much of a priority. I wasn't even in there that much.

 

“Should I cook dinner? I'm a good cook.”

 

“No. Just obey my orders of cleaning my apartment.”

 

“Or you'll punish me?”

 

“That's right.”

 

“I want you to punish me!”

 

“Your punishment will be being sent back!” Her ears dropped down, and she hugged her own tail as if she was really scared by my feeble threat. Honestly, even if I want to send her back I had no idea where I would send her to. It's not like she came with any sort of return address anyways.

 

“I'll obey...”

 

“I'll see you later cry baby.”

 

“My name is Soojung!”

 

“Fine. Soojungie..bye!”

 

I ruffled her hair into a complete mess, and walked out before she could try to counter attack. The commute to school was pretty quick for once, and oddly not very many students had shown up today. I was relieved because that meant I had less test papers to grade today. I administered the test, and sat at my desk watching the class struggle to complete their work. My mind couldn't help but wonder about how that little cat was doing. I wondered why I cared. It was strange, but I secretly hoped that she wouldn't be asleep when I got home.

 

What's with you Jessica? Are you falling for this kid? No, it can't be that. She's just younger than you, and you feel obligated to take care of her just like your students. Yeah, that had to be it. She was super annoying, and clingy! Not my type at all! I peered out into the hallway to see the gym teacher, Ok Taecyeon. He was my type! He saw me staring, and winked at me with a killer smile.

Man, he was hot. I bet he'd make that cat jealous. Wait, why would I care if she was jealous about him? I snapped out of my thoughts, and waved to him. The rest of the day went by smoothly, and I was oddly eager to get home. I missed her. I made it back home as quickly as I could. I opened the door to my apartment, and fell backwards as soon as I stepped in.

 

“Welcome home unnie!”

 

I felt her lips press themselves against mine, and my cheeks started to burn like fire. My heart was pounding, and I pulled away quickly. I shoved her off of me, and regained my composure. I enjoyed that way more than I should of.

 

“Idiot! Don't you ever do that again!”

 

“Why? We're lovers.”

 

“We are not! You're just a mistake!”

 

I saw her ears droop down, and her eyes quickly filled to the brim with tears. I immediately felt guilty about what I said, I really didn't even mean it. She out a low cat like cry, and burst into tears. I reached out to grab her, but she ran off into my bedroom. I guess that was a little too harsh...

 

I heard sad whimpers coming from my bedroom. I looked inside to see a tail sticking out from under my bed. I could hear how hard she was crying, and winced. I wanted to hold her tight, and kiss away all those tears, but my body wouldn't budge. I couldn't bring myself to do anything, and just left the room. I sat on the couch listening to the painful cries, and turned the tv on just so I wouldn't have to hear them anymore.

 

I noticed the crying has subsided while a commercial was playing, and I decided to go check. The tail was still sticking out, so I reached under the bed, and pulled her out. She was asleep. I sighed, and tucked her into my bed. I'll have to wait to tell her sorry until tomorrow. I laid beside her, and frowned. I felt like a monster. Someone that was interested in me had finally come along, but all I did was push her away. I slowly her cheek, and gave her a peck on the head. I decided to go to sleep afterward.

 

The next morning was quiet as it had been before she had arrived. I was disappointed that she was still asleep. I guess all that crying, and cleaning must of really worn her out. She'd definitely be awake by the time I arrived home for sure. I ruffled her hair, and left for another day at work. The work day was painfully slow, and every minute was killing me. I guess it must have been because I was so worried about her. Whenever the work day was over, and I was finally home, I was greeted with disappointment again. She was still asleep. It didn't seem like she had moved from my bed at all since yesterday either.

 

I was starting to seriously worry about her. I wasn't even sure what to do. I'd just wait to do something until tomorrow. If she didn't wake up by then, I'd take serious action. Morning arrived, and she was still stuck in that deep slumber. I wrapped my arms around her tightly, and shook her lightly.

 

“Soojung, wake up. Please wake up. Unnie wants to hear your voice again.”

 

No response. I looked at her face, and noticed she was sweating. Her face was very red. I felt her forehead, and it was extremely hot. Was she sick? Where do I take her? Repair shop? Doctor? Veterinarian?? I decided to go with the latter since she was very cat like, and my friend Taeyeon worked as one. I called in for work, and took the day off to go to the vet's office. They surprisingly took and examined her. I had to wait outside of the examination room. I was so anxious, and nervous. I saw Taeyon walk out with a very unhappy look on her face, she always got into bad moods whenever animals were in pain.

 

“You ought to be ashamed of yourself Sica! Someone like you who lets their cat get that stressed out, and sick shouldn't be a pet owner!” Stressed? That instruction manual said that she could die because of that!

 

“Is she going to be ok!?” I grabbed her by the collar, and shook her. She glared at me, and pushed me off. She pushed her glasses up, and looked at her clip board. She checked some things off with her pen, and looked back at me.

 

“I don't know why you took so long to bring her here. She's in really bad condition right now you know.”

 

“Taeyeon! She's not going to die is she?”

 

“She might if you don't take care of her properly you lazy .” I growled at her, and attempted to kick her, but she dodged. She whacked me over the head with a clip board, and laughed when I squealed. It was a good thing nobody else was around or they'd of thought we were crazy.

 

“She didn't get sick because I'm lazy!”

 

“Anyways, she should be fine after a few days of taking this antibiotics.” She handed me a white generic looking bottle with a picture of a cat on it. I tucked it away into my pocket. Taeyeon went back into the examination room, and brought Soojung out. She placed her into my arms, and I held her like a baby.

 

“Thanks..”

 

“If you let her become like this again then I'm confiscating her from you forever!”

 

“It's not going to happen again...”

 

I walked out with Soojung, and took her back home. I tucked her back into my bed, and made her take the prescribed medication. I laid with her in my arms hoping she'd wake up soon. I knew she wouldn't. I just wanted her close to me. She was still sweating quite badly, so I pulled away to get a wet cloth for her. I brought a bucket of ice water in my room, and submerged a cloth inside of it. I wringed it out, and wiped her sweat off with it. I felt her body shiver whenever I laid the cloth on top of forehead, it was a good sign that she was still ok.

 

I stayed up as late as my body possibly could to monitor her condition. The last numbers I remember seeing on the clock was 1:00 AM. I woke up the next morning to see Soojung sitting up in bed. I was overjoyed to see she was awake, and instantly wrapped my arms around her smaller frame.

 

“You're awake! Do you know how worried I was about you!? I thought you were going to die!”

 

“I thought you'd be happy if I did...then you wouldn't have to deal with me anymore.” Hearing her say that made me feel crushed, and absolutely horrible. I can't believe that I made her feel that way. I would never want that.

 

“Why would you think that?”

 

“You hate me. You even said I'm a mistake.”

 

“I'm sorry I ever said that. I really didn't mean it. I-I really like you Soojung...” I felt my face flush red, and her eyes lit up full of energy like never before. It was like some kind of magic word to revive her

 

“Unnie! You mean it?”

 

“I do.”

 

“Then, can we kiss?” I nodded, and leaned downwards. She grabbed my face, and kissed me ever so deeply. I returned it with all the passion I could muster, and pulled away to hear loud purring. She rolled on top of, and started my cheek like a real cat. It kinda tickled, and I couldn't help but giggle. I held her in my lap still listening to her purr, and looked over at the clock. If I didn't leave soon I was gonna be late for work.

 

“Uh..I have to go to work now. Will you be ok on your own?”

 

“I'm 100% recovered from your kiss!”

 

“..Right. I'm going now. Bye.” My cheeks turned a shade of pink again, and I scratched at my left cheek lightly with my nail.

 

“Bye!”

 

I went to work as per usual, and time flew by quicker this time. I had to spend my day catching up on paper work that I missed yesterday while at the vet. I managed to get it all done, and teach my students a new lesson too. I was making my way out of the building for the day until I heard a familiar voice calling out to me.

 

“Hey! Jessica!” It was that coach Taecyeon. I didn't expect him to start a random conversation with me out of no where.

 

“Oh hey.”

 

“Do you want to go on a date sometime soon?” He gave a wink, and a smile like before. I was very flattered that he was actually interested in me. However, he didn't have a chance anymore. If he had asked about a week ago I would of graciously accept. I had already fallen for someone now, he was too late.

 

“I can't. I'm sort of in a relationship with someone already.”

 

“Who?” He look genuinely curious, and a bit shocked. I wasn't sure if I should have been offended, or not. He was probably told by my fellow co-workers that I was single, and could never get anyone to like me. Damn them.

 

“Sorry. Someone important is waiting for me at home. I'm in a hurry!Bye!” I waved to him, and quickly sped home. I went into my room, and saw her still awake. She was watching the tv in there, and looked really out of it.

 

“I'm home!” I said. She looked up from the tv, and gave me an eye smile that looked very cat like. It was really cute. I got in bed beside her, and felt her cling to me right away.

 

“Welcome back! I missed you.” She rubbed her nose against mine. An Eskimo kiss. I couldn't help, but blush from the cuteness of her actions. I her cheek, and kissed her forehead.

 

“I missed you too.” I whispered tenderly into her ear.

 

 

How do you like these two?? I think I might use them in the next update. This took me forever to write ;u; I hope you enjoyed it. Here is a question for every one: What has been your favorite Jungcest one shot so far and why? ^_^